The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JerseyGirl said:
I thought that too but we've also heard tonight that he might be staying with Janet's sister in Virginia. Has that been confirmed?

If they don't fear any further violence from him, this could be their way of keeping him close.

Just a thought . . .

golfmom said:
I would think that they want to be as close to that baby as possible and would be willing to do anything to make sure they can be...including housing Raven. THat is, if they are even suspicious of him. Because they and LE are being so tight-lipped about it all, we don't know how they, the family, feel about Raven. I know some have posted ideas of how they may be feeling, but we haven't heard it directly from them...

anneshirley said:
I would think that they want to be as close to that baby as possible and would be willing to do anything to make sure they can be...including housing Raven. THat is, if they are even suspicious of him. Because they and LE are being so tight-lipped about it all, we don't know how they, the family, feel about Raven. I know some have posted ideas of how they may be feeling, but we haven't heard it directly from them...

I can't imagine the turmoil and pain this family is suffering. I think they refused to discuss any particulars because honestly if they said anything :silenced: Raven would leave.

And Raven would leave with Kaiden.

golfmom said:
I can't imagine the turmoil and pain this family is suffering. I think they refused to discuss any particulars because honestly if they said anything :silenced: Raven would leave.

And Raven would leave with Kaiden.

Exactly. I think you completely summed it up. Why would they comment on Raven or on the situation. They want to keep Kaiden around them. I'm sure Janet would too.

I just reread this:

"Investigators seized a block of knives from the house, as well as a bear claw knife with a case and a Dodge Durango parked outside. "
http://www.herald-sun.com/durham/4-603813.html

If the police truly seized this, meaning took it away to eexamine and not just examined it on site, then I wonder if they are tracking his movements and that is why he is driving his other vehicle?? I wonder if they have a GPS tracking device on any or all of their vehicles?

PrayersForMaura said:
"Investigators seized a block of knives from the house, as well as a bear claw knife with a case and a Dodge Durango parked outside. "
http://www.herald-sun.com/durham/4-603813.html

If the police truly seized this, meaning took it away to eexamine and not just examined it on site, then I wonder if they are tracking his movements and that is why he is driving his other vehicle?? I wonder if they have a GPS tracking device on any or all of their vehicles?
I wonder if it's been returned yet. It has been a while.

Don't hate me for saying this please! But if LE hasn't arrested Raven and are being very tight-lipped about the case, Janet's family is not commenting about the crime or Raven, and Raven is staying with Janet's own sister, is it possible that they all know more about the investigation than we do and have indicated to the family that the evidence is pointing in a different direction? Would LE discuss this information with family if they felt that Raven wasn't involved?

JerseyGirl said:

Don't hate me for saying this please! But if LE hasn't arrested Raven and are being very tight-lipped about the case, Janet's family is not commenting about the crime or Raven, and Raven is staying with Janet's own sister, is it possible that they all know more about the investigation than we do and have indicated to the family that the evidence is pointing in a different direction? Would LE discuss this information with family if they felt that Raven wasn't involved?

I'm not really sure that LE actually collected the Durango itself. If they did, then what was the need for a 2nd search warrant of the car after their interview with Raven.

It could have been one of those mistakes that reporters make sometimes.

JerseyGirl said:

JerseyGirl, I forgot to answer this part of your question.

I didn't see the family pleading to the public for help finding their daughter's killer, did you? I think that they're sleeping with the enemy (pardon the pun) to guard Kaiden.

Any luck on the "Til we meet again" blog? Was it ever really there? Or is it history by now?

JerseyGirl said:

Anything is possible and I'd rather it be someone other than the husband, but like in the case of Mark Hacking and Scott Peterson, it was so clearly obvious that they were guilty. I mean, here Raven and Janet were having marital problems, money problems, Raven's already cutting himself free of being married by posting that he's single on a website as well as turning the website of "we" to the shrine of "me"...

LE has not said Raven has been eliminated as a suspect. LE never said Hacking oer Peterson were eliminated either. In fact, LE didn't say much of anything in those cases either when you think about it... I mean, they said more because no bides were immediately found but didn't talk much about suspects. As soon as the Amber Frey of this case comes forward, we may hear more.

golfmom said:
I'm not really sure that LE actually collected the Durango itself. If they did, then what was the need for a 2nd search warrant of the car after their interview with Raven.

It could have been one of those mistakes that reporters make sometimes.
LE came back for scott's truck a second time and that's when they towed it away... and that's also when they put a GPS tracking device on it.
Raven may be very familar with the peterson case and maybe this is why he's driving his other vehicle??? Just guessing here, don't know the facts really/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member