The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
golfmom said:
That's like saying I only sinned a little bit.
Doesn't work that way.
Theft is theft.
I never said what he did was right. It was and is wrong. What Ii am saying is 9000 is much easier to conceal than 20000 or more

golfmom said:
That's what I was trying to say, if my daughter was murdered, I could forgive (maybe), but I would still want Justice. Justice has nothing to do with forgiveness. I would do everything within my power to ensure that justice was served.
Me too............including posting the biggest reward I could afford (even if I had to took a loan out on my residence). Like I've said before, money talks.....somebody knows something!

ewwwinteresting said:
Me too............including posting the biggest reward I could afford (even if I had to took a loan out on my residence). Like I've said before, money talks.....somebody knows something!

I wonder if Raven has considered doing that. I know that there are foundations out there that help with reward money.

PrayersForMaura said:
he had to have chosen single and he had to have chosen to upload his photo... you aren't required to list anything or post photos.
He knew what he was doing.

Also, this may be old news... did you see this other photo he has posted?
Shiloh asked him who the guy in the photo with raven is...
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=13790144&imageID=95331526&Mytoken=20050526115057
Marital Status: Swinger
In a Relationship
Single
Divorced
Married

.....he did have to upload his photo, but 'single' is chosen for you...............unless you go to the 2nd edit profile page and take out the checkmark...

...all you need to sign up is name, state, zip, birthday ,email,password and gender...

lauriej said:
Marital Status: Swinger
In a Relationship
Single
Divorced
Married

.....he did have to upload his photo, but 'single' is chosen for you...............unless you go to the 2nd edit profile page and take out the checkmark...

...all you need to sign up is name, state, zip, birthday ,email,password and gender...
that's odd, i didn't see single on my profile i created. I guess i missed something. :doh:
Sorry....

PrayersForMaura said:
that's odd, i didn't see single on my profile i created. I guess i missed something. :doh:
Sorry....

I'm so messed up I can't even find the profile I created for myself! :bang:

ewwwinteresting said:
... or sell my expensive toys ... ;)

golfmom said:
That's what I was trying to say, if my daughter was murdered, I could forgive (maybe), but I would still want Justice. Justice has nothing to do with forgiveness. I would do everything within my power to ensure that justice was served.
I can't say what I would do. No one really knows what they would do until they are in that situation.

The Christiansens have chosen to "forgive and forget" the person that did this without knowing who they are. They have forgiven her killer and part of forgiving is forgetting. They know that justice will be served; if not in this life, definitely in the next. Right now they are focused on the family that is still alive. That is how they are handling this tregedy.

MissYouJanet said:
I can't say what I would do. No one really knows what they would do until they are in that situation.

The Christiansens have chosen to "forgive and forget" the person that did this without knowing who they are. They have forgiven her killer and part of forgiving is forgetting. They know that justice will be served; if not in this life, definitely in the next. Right now they are focused on the family that is still alive. That is how they are handling this tregedy.

Quite frankly dear, that is not a position that I admire. I respect that it is their choice to make, but I don't agree with it.

golfmom said:
Quite frankly dear, that is not a position that I admire. I respect that it is their choice to make, but I don't agree with it.
You don't have to admire or agree with it. Janet is their daughter not yours

MissYouJanet said:
I never said what he did was right. It was and is wrong. What Ii am saying is 9000 is much easier to conceal than 20000 or more
That totally depends on: 1) how much money the company earns and 2) where the money is being taken from, (petty cash, etc.).

golfmom said:
It's not my style to jump on anyone (edited to add: except my husband) ... I appreciate your ideas and think you have some pretty good ones at that! Welcome to the boards!
Thanks Golfmom. I was not 'afraid' of anyone in particular. I have just seen some of the other forums turn ugly. Sometimes I can practically hear the screams as the wolves eat someone alive. :crazy: I have not seen that on this one and never from you.

MissYouJanet said:

Wow...today is the one month anniversary of her death....the killer is still at large...and they have already forgotten??? I can understand trying to focus on other family members...but to forget and not do anything, seems very strange to me.

MissYouJanet said:
You don't have to admire or agree with it. Janet is their daughter not yours

I didn't mean it disrespectfully, I did point out that it was their decision to make, I just don't personally agree with it.

And, this is your interpretation of the families position, is it not?

ewwwinteresting said:
Wow...today is the one month anniversary of her death....the killer is still at large...and they have already forgotten??? I can understand trying to focus on other family members...but to forget and not do anything, seems very strange to me.
could be a Mormon thing I guess?? :waitasec:

golfmom said:
I didn't mean it disrespectfully, I did point out that it was their decision to make, I just don't personally agree with it.

And, this is your interpretation of the families position, is it not?
not my interpretation, theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member