The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you live at Sawgrass?
How long have you known Casey?
Have you ever heard her mention a "nanny"?
What was the nanny's name if yes?
How long have you lived at Sawgrass?
When was the last time you saw Caylee?
When was the last time you spoke with or saw Casey?
Did Casey ever visit you at Sawgrass?
Does Casey have any other friends that you know of at Sawgrass?
Did you ever know of Casey to do any type of drugs, including weed?

I do live at sawgrass, I have known Casey for eight years, never heard mention of a nanny, lived at Sawgrass for three years, last time I saw Caylee was at DRF around the end of May, July 1st was the last time I saw Casey, Casey did visit Annie and I at sawgrass but it was more than 2 years ago, no other friends that I know of and last but not least never knew Casey to do drugs

What is Casey really like? All we know is what the media tells us.

Sorry for the stupidity, who is Dante, and what does he have related to the case?

I do live at sawgrass, I have known Casey for eight years, never heard mention of a nanny, lived at Sawgrass for three years, last time I saw Caylee was at DRF around the end of May, July 1st was the last time I saw Casey, Casey did visit Annie and I at sawgrass but it was more than 2 years ago, no other friends that I know of and last but not least never knew Casey to do drugs

SO Annie lived at Sawgrass too?
Did you ever know of her to babysit Caylee?

Are you surprised by all that has come out about Casey since little caylee has gone missing?

I would just like to say hello to you and apologise. I posted something a few posts back...a link to a thread questioning you. In my defense I only found out about all of this yesterday as I am not from the US but I was quickly put right. I have lots to read through and still piecing things together.

Thank you for coming on here to put your side. :)

Was Casey a cheerleader and did she try to gain sympathy or portray herself as a victim when younger?

Hey Dante,
Welcome to WS and thank you so much for taking your time to answer our questions
I wish KC would talk to us like you guy's and tell us where that baby girl is!
I'm wondering if you know why most of KC's myspace friends have removed comments posted by KC during June & July from their accounts.

Hey Dante S. thanks for stopping by ~ so sorry you and so many others have been put in this crazy mess!

Reminder no last names of any friends

Did you know casey was lying about work etc ?

Does the case shock you ?

Were you surprised LE wanted a word ?

Have you meet her family ?

Maybe you could start by telling us a little about yourself (what ever you want us to know that isn't personal) and how you became involved with this case and what it has done to your life?

Well I am a transplant as I am sure you all know. I was born in VT and moved here when I was young. Attended Colonial High School which is where I met Casey. We have been friends for eight years as mentioned before. I became involved in this case because of a few things. One, I live in Sawgrass. Two, I worked at DRF where Ricardo worked which meant that I saw Casey and Caylee at least twice a week. Three a psychic in Detroit mentioned my name and also Leonard Padilla mentioned my name on Nancy Grace...

Sorry for so many questions being slung at you dude, we have been seriously wondering about some of this stuff...

Did you ever know anyone named Zanny or did you ever hear Casey mention the name Zenaida or Zanny at all?

Did you go to school with Casey?
Do you know her family?
Have you been to her home?
How did you find out Caylee was missing?
Did you see Casey during the time Caylee was missing and if so, what was she like, how did she act? Did you notice anything different about her is what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg