The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also..dante's online time is limited so stay away from the commentary and chit chat. Ask ds your questions. Let's streamline this thing.

Hey Dante,

Since you live at Sawgrass and you've known Casey for a long time don't you think that if there had been a nanny Casey was using at Sawgrass that you would have known it? Sawgrass is not that big of a complex. Did it give you the creeps when the ZFG story came out?

Thanks!
T

Dante, welcome and thank you for taking the time to answer questions.

You name came up here on this forum becasue of you connection to Sawgrass.
Do you have any idea of who or how Casey would have been able to get the information of who visited your apartment complex?

Do you use a key card to access the security gates at Sawgrass?
As a tennant can you request more than 1 card key per driver per apartment?
If you happen to misplace it or loose what is the procedure with the managment office?

Welcome to WS Dante!

Thanks for coming by. I am excited to see more friends stopping by to help debunk some of the misconceptions.

You guys rock.

Where did you BELIEVE Casey was employed?
Did she ever try to borrow money from you, especially in the June/July timeframe?
If so, how much did she attempt to borrow?

They say hindsight is 20/20 and knowing what you know now, do things about Casey make more sense?

Dante, Im not going to ask anything of you. You being here says enough about your character! Go easy on Dante Y'all

How do you know about Websleuths ? Glad to have you here -

thank you for allowing us to ask you some questions.

Are you following the case ?

Any thoughts about Caylee or Casey you want to share ?

Has your life been turned upside down ?

Thanks again for coming here!

In retrospect, did you notice ANY red flags having to do with Casey? Any strange behavior, vast change in behavior, anything that makes you look back and wonder?

Are there surveilance cameras at Sawgrass and if so where are they located?
Do you know if Casey was at Sawgrass on June 16th?

Would you and Exit 13 be willing to go on the Nancy Grace show? I know she can be rude, but it would really help to clear up any misconceptions about you.

Hi Dante! Thanks for visiting our forum. IIRC you said that you saw Casey on July 1st. Did anything seem any different about her? Did she mention Caylee at all?

Hey Dante,
Welcome to WS and thank you so much for taking your time to answer our questions
I wish KC would talk to us like you guy's and tell us where that baby girl is!
I'm wondering if you know why most of KC's myspace friends have removed comments posted by KC during June & July from their accounts.

They would probably rather not be associated with her and probably dont want to be drug into this mess but as in my case that doesnt really matter. You cant hide

Did you ever date Casey?
You say you saw Caylee twice a week. Did this end when she stopped seeing Ricardo? and do you know an approximate time when she did actually stop seeing Ricardo?
Do you know Tony?
Did you ever go to Club Fusion?

Thank you for being here and answering questions.

Was Annie Casey's "best" friend" in your opinion?
Has she or you had any contact with Casey since the news broke that Caylee was missing?
Have you been contacted by anyone asking you not to speak with the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname