The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys...if you would go back and read the first pages...you can see the questions he has already answered. No reason to tie him up asking the same questions here when we should be more considerate of his time. :) He is a guest.

Can we also try to keep it to a couple of questions at a time? Poor guy is going to turn around and run out of here~

WOW! You must be overwhelmed! Welcome, and thank you for being here! I admit, I questioned the timing of it being said that you moved out of your apt. I also assumed, the OSCO or FBI would be in contact with you to clear up any questions. So sorry that you have had this cement block hit you! (I was going to say brick, but then it seemed too small!)

I heard the psychic, but listened to it several times, and I think she threw herself off when she hesitated and said ...in a car. It was the way she said it. However, at the time, I think everyone's head did a 180... much like everything else in this case.

You said you never moved, but did you move out of Sawgrass? Apt 218, as LP mentioned on NG? BTW, where in VT? I am in VT...but have family in Valousia County. (sp?)

Anyway, thank you again! I didn't get a chance to thank exit, as the server was crashing on me last night... but I would have!

Are you surprised at the complex lies that KC told LE?

Dante,

What is your opinion of the way Cindy & George seem to be upholding Casey? Do you think they really believe her bullsh!t story/explanation or are they trying to make her feel like they support her no matter what so she will talk?

Hello Dante. Thank you for coming here. My question is: Knowing Casey as long as you have, what do you think happened to Caylee?

Dante, welcome and thank you for taking the time to answer questions.

You name came up here on this forum becasue of you connection to Sawgrass.
Do you have any idea of who or how Casey would have been able to get the information of who visited your apartment complex?

Do you use a key card to access the security gates at Sawgrass?
As a tennant can you request more than 1 card key per driver per apartment?
If you happen to misplace it or loose what is the procedure with the managment office?

I have no idea how Casey would have gotten that information. I have been pondering that one myself... We can use a key card to access the complex but I usually use the gate code or just call my own apt since it is hooked into my cell phone. I dont know how you would go about getting a new one and you can only have one per driver or resident in the apt

Did Casey ever come on to you? How many boyfriends has she had since you've known her? What is the current talk/gossip going around in your circle of friends about her?

do you know of any persons who may have been Caylee's nanny not mentioned so far? or considered as a baby sitter?

Hi Dante,

How do Casey's friends now feel about her? Do they support her, or would they sever ties with her if she were able to contact them?

Where did you BELIEVE Casey was employed?
Did she ever try to borrow money from you, especially in the June/July timeframe?
If so, how much did she attempt to borrow?

I never asked or was told where Casey was working and she never asked me for money.

Since you and Annie have know KC for a long time would you know who she was dating November 2004?

Did Casey ever talk about moving in with you or Annie at Sawgrass?

Dante,

What was Casey's favorite thing to do or talk about? When you have known someone for a long time you know their likes and dislikes. Example: Was she a runner, did she play video games, etc.?

Knowing Casey as well as you do--Where do you think good places to search for Caylee would be?

How do you know about Websleuths ? Glad to have you here -

thank you for allowing us to ask you some questions.

Are you following the case ?

Any thoughts about Caylee or Casey you want to share ?

Has your life been turned upside down ?

I know about websleuths because one day my mom told me my name was plastered all over the internet. I am not really following the case. I would just like to see an end to this and soon. Closure for the family. And no not upside down just a little bit sideways...

Sorry if this is rude. This is my first post.

I'd really like to know your honest opinion, if you can give it.

Do you think Casey's Mother is racist against latinos?

Do you know any of Casey's female friends that are also latino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member