The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. 35 pages. I hope this isnt my 15 minutes

LOL Exit got a 2nd thread because his first one was pretty long. Looks like you're sticking around long enough to get a second thread also.

Great job! lol

Okay, I'll ask a question.

Dante: When you did see Caylee with Casey, were they affectionate and did Caylee seem close to Casey? Just wondering as some have mentioned that her videos show that she is cold and acting. I don't see it that way, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I dont believe that Casey could have done this on her own. JMO... I was told by a friend that Amy was talking about me, and lastly yes Casey did know Annie had moved

Thanks, much. That helps.

...just thinkin' out loud....

You didn't say if she was talkin' before or after 7/15 went down.

It's not clear to me from the info that's publicly available how Amy would know OF you to be talking 'bout you. Maybe I just haven't done my homework. IF that's a blank you thinking filling in would be helpful to put out there, then great. If not...well...I certainly respect that too.

If someone was pointing attention in my direction, that'd sure make me curious about their motivation.

Thanks again for sharing alot of your time entertaining questions.

Hi Nitrous...how ya doing today?
I was curious if Casey ever had a problem with gambling that you may have been aware of?
Thanks for your time here.

Do either of you know who the guy is with the KILL tattoo on his hand seen in pictures with Casey? I tried to put his picture on here but I couldn't figure out how sorry!

It's not clear to me from the info that's publicly available how Amy would know OF you to be talking 'bout you. Maybe I just haven't done my homework. IF that's a blank you thinking filling in would be helpful to put out there, then great. If not...well...I certainly respect that too.

If someone was pointing attention in my direction, that'd sure make me curious about their motivation.

I dont know what you mean as far as talking... Im none too happy about the attention but hey its not a huge deal.

Thanks for answering questions.

You have said several times that Casey was really attentive to Caylee. Did you ever get the impression that even though she loved her that she would rather be living the single life without the responsibility of making arrangements for Caylee?

Thanks for coming back, Dante! A lot of ppl are prolly out reading some newly released docs, so it'll prolly be an easier night for you!

My question is: Where do you think would be a good place for searchers to look for Caylee???

I dont know what you mean as far as talking... Im none too happy about the attention but hey its not a huge deal.

Thanks for answering questions.

You have said several times that Casey was really attentive to Caylee. Did you ever get the impression that even though she loved her that she would rather be living the single life without the responsibility of making arrangements for Caylee?

Doesnt every young mother want that???

Do you have any idea why Casey would steal money from her friends, relatives, etc.?
Was she having financial difficulties?

Dante has anyone in your group of friends had prior knowledge of Mr. Baez? It has been stated that he has a daughter and that Casey may have been friends with her at some point. Can you shed any light on this?

I hope not....

Did she ever mention her mom in conversation? If she did, did she sound angry? I wonder if Casey was afraid that she would end up like her mom...working a lot, not getting to hang with friends, a husband that from what Casey had told her friends ran around on her mom.

Did she exagerate in general conversation...make the story more exciting that it really was?

Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member