The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LPs phone call was a very short, sweet, cut and dry affair. He asked how long I knew Casey, how I met her, what my theory was and thats about it... No major details there

And what IS your theory? Or did I miss it?

Nitrous,

Did'ja give Sean some grief, or what?

1) I'd like to know if Sean knew of ZFG's boyfriend getting inked @ CIT...just for grins if nothing else. I've been noodlin' that as at least one (of a few) ways info of a legit ZFG could been linked to Sawgrass (e.g. chatted about lookin' for apartments when gettin' inked, etc.) The boyfriend, IIRC, Jonathan, listed CIT as a friend on MySpace. And we know Casey spent some time @ CIT. Sean could help us clear the air on CIT crowd.

2) As you indicated yesterday, Annie may be oblivious to all the chatter. She seems to me to be in a position to have had some real attachment to Caylee. Please pass onto her that I am very sorry for the loss she must be feeling, and all the B.S. that had to come along with it for her, you & your friends.

If you think you were treated pretty fairly on WS, please consider inviting Sean and Annie to join us. Hopefully it has been a good experience for you.

I have told both of them about this and if they want to come they will be here. Cant speak for either one though

Nitrous, where you under the impression from Casey that she was attending Valencia,or was going to.

Hey Dante,

My apologies for questioning so much about you. In a way I am glad, since you found your way to our board to clear up alot of questions.

Welcome and I do thank you for filling us all in. :)

Currently Active Users
1035 (320 members & 715 guests

Yes I know of the site and Scott is a friend of mine. I can assure you he has nothing to do with this other than Casey knows of him because he used to be Annies boss

Yeah, I agree he has nothing to do with it. I was more curious of the pictures Casey had uploaded to his site and if there were some deleted. Thanks again.

Nitrous,

1)You indicated yesterday you believe an accomplice was involved...IIRC, perhaps not in the act itself, but, in some aspect(s). I'd really like to hear you expand on your thinking on this point. Anything at all.

2)You also expressed that Amy H. put your name out there. As someone posted earlier, but, not sure if you saw...for me, and I believe many/most?, your name popped up when the 400pgs were released. Can you expand on your version of Amy putting your name out there? To LE?

3)Casey's original story putting her last sighting of Caylee at:
  • the same apartment complex you (and Annie) - as known connections to her - lived in
  • Annie having been a babysitter for Caylee,
  • at a vacant apartment located next to your building and in the same orientation within the building as yours is within yours (correct me if I'm wrong)
  • Annie having vacated the complex,
  • giving her sitter a name that rhymes with "Annie"
...sure as he%% seems like she had something in mind when she was doing it. Did Casey know Annie didn't live w/ you anymore?

Not sure if you are kidding or not but I dont think my name has anything to do with my character. I mean it does mean little devil but it is also a very noble Italian name.

Yes - considering "little devil" :)

:) All in fun. :) You've been a great sport.

Nedthan, maybe you cant read but I posted that I told Cindy and George that I do not know who Zenaida Gonzales is. And if you think that I avoided questions point blank I would love for you to sit in front of a computer for seven hours and answe all the questions I did. I made something like 160 posts yesterday... Once again thanks for coming and next time try not to trip over your own feet so much...

I have been banned for a few days and have been unable to post but my ban is lifted now and I just had to make this my first post...

hahaha. you tell 'em!

Nitrous,

1)You indicated yesterday you believe an accomplice was involved...IIRC, perhaps not in the act itself, but, in some aspect(s). I'd really like to hear you expand on your thinking on this point. Anything at all.

2)You also expressed that Amy H. put your name out there. As someone posted earlier, but, not sure if you saw...for me, and I believe many/most?, your name popped up when the 400pgs were released. Can you expand on your version of Amy putting your name out there? To LE?

3)Casey's original story putting her last sighting of Caylee at:
  • the same apartment complex you (and Annie) - as known connections to her - lived in
  • Annie having been a babysitter for Caylee,
  • at a vacant apartment located next to your building and in the same orientation within the building as yours is within yours (correct me if I'm wrong)
  • Annie having vacated the complex,
  • giving her sitter a name that rhymes with "Annie"
...sure as he%% seems like she had something in mind when she was doing it. Did Casey know Annie didn't live w/ you anymore?

I dont believe that Casey could have done this on her own. JMO... I was told by a friend that Amy was talking about me, and lastly yes Casey did know Annie had moved

I have been banned for a few days and have been unable to post but my ban is lifted now and I just had to make this my first post...

hahaha. you tell 'em!

Banning??? Hahaha. Makes me laugh. No disrespect to the moderators of this forum but some people let that much social power go to their head. OMG they said something I dont like... BANNED

Banning??? Hahaha. Makes me laugh. No disrespect to the moderators of this forum but some people let that much social power go to their head. OMG they said something I dont like... BANNED

yeah but I'm kinda fond of this place so I try and follow the rules.

I for one would like to thank you for coming here and clearing up some issues that people had. You didn't have to do this and I think it's pretty cool that you did. I don't blame you for being pissed though at how you are now being treated, I would be too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PooreGal53