The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:keyser soze??? must be regional lingo? enlighten me...

Keyser Soze is a classic. Not sure of the original meaning but Im sure a magician or something of the sort. I have been using that alot lately and its funny to see it come up here. Ex. That cop just pulled a Keyser Soze and dissapeared...

True story

DavidK & Shadow:

1) I find the Sawgrass camera info to be very interesting, pertinent and helpful
2) Understand why you're clarifying it hear as it contradicts Dante's account in the thread

...that being said, you may want to carry the deep dive dialogue over to the original thread started for DavidK since it is specific info on Sawgrass and maybe easier to find there if looking for it later.

Not tryin' to be snarky. Just a thought.

P.S. DavidK...really appreciate your taking the time to share your vantage point here. Just awesome!!

Now that you mention it. This is not directed at any one person but rather the forum as a whole. Why was I chosen to be scrutinized so closely and where did all the misinformation come from???

From the very first day I heard your name mentioned, I knew EVERYTHING being said was a rumor and gossip:rolleyes: When the arm chair detectives would say, "Dante moved right away, and avoided LE after they left him a note on his door, and then left his job...... oh my, I just know he's involved" I'd ask them to prove it. Give me something......a link....... anything supporting the fact that LE was looking for you, and you quit your job because you were on the run, lol.

I've gone off several times........been banned for getting pissed off, because these people are allowed to make things up, invade people's privacy, and pretty much throw the line out there just to see if anyone bites at the rumor they're about to start, and then they run with it. That's exactly how you were chosen to be scrutinized so closely. I've never been on your myspace, but if it's not set to private, do so and don't accept any private messages. You could just delete it too and be done with the BS. JMO

---------
Hi Nitrous, I may be the oldest person on this board.I am 76 yrs.. The no doubt loss of this beautiful child has really bothered me.Please feel free to visit us more often if you'd like,new members are always welcome and we will try not to bug you!LOL..I have only one little question, you can wait til next time to reply~its late and I'm just in from work ( yes~S.S. doesnt cut it).
My question..Did Casey seem to really love Caylee or did Caylee sometimes hinder her? I thank you so much.. Gramma Nore.

I think I have answered this one before but Casey always paid attention to Caylee. Caylee needed her mother. She would cry if she walked away. Casey never tired of this though...

DavidK & Shadow:

1) I find the Sawgrass camera info to be very interesting, pertinent and helpful
2) Understand why you're clarifying it hear as it contradicts Dante's account in the thread

...that being said, you may want to carry the deep dive dialogue over to the original thread started for DavidK since it is specific info on Sawgrass and maybe easier to find there if looking for it later.

Not tryin' to be snarky. Just a thought.

P.S. DavidK...really appreciate your taking the time to share your vantage point here. Just awesome!!
Good idea, David's thread is here

Keyser Soze, or probably Kaiser Soze, is from the film "The Usual Suspects" with Kevin Spacey playing that character.

My views on Dante and this thread.

Seems he was here just to dispell rumors about himself. Added nothing new. Avoided many point blank questions. Admitted to knowing and having a friendship with Casey and her family for 8 years, lived at Sawgrass for over 3, yet never heard or knew of this nanny, but never really cleared up if he sat down with Cindy and George to discuss this bold faced lie about the nanny living at Sawgrass. It's clear both Cindy and George know the truth, and what may "appear" as denial to some may not be the case. I still don't get why this family has not gathered up family and friends in one big room to confront Casey with her lies so we can get to the bottom of this, but then again I don't live in a dysfunctional world like the Anthony's do.

There has been NO real concern here on behalf of the Grandparents to find out the truth and even less concern on the whereabouts of their granddaughgter Caylee. This is such a self absorbed case with Cindy and Casey at it's center it's enough to make one sick.

The final outcome? Casey will be charged with murder eventually and tried and convicted on the evidence in the trunk. Caylee will never be found and the Grandparents will continue to defend their daughter and claim Zanny has Caylee when we all now know that friends like Dante have told them otherwise and LE has found no trace that this woman exists. What the GP's are doing in this case IMO is putting Casey before Caylee. I am glad Dante came on, because for me, he finally dispelled that this woman Zanny had anything to do with the Sawgrass apartments and he also confirmed the GP's know that.

Nedthan, maybe you cant read but I posted that I told Cindy and George that I do not know who Zenaida Gonzales is. And if you think that I avoided questions point blank I would love for you to sit in front of a computer for seven hours and answe all the questions I did. I made something like 160 posts yesterday... Once again thanks for coming and next time try not to trip over your own feet so much...

Nedthan, maybe you cant read but I posted that I told Cindy and George that I do not know who Zenaida Gonzales is. And if you think that I avoided questions point blank I would love for you to sit in front of a computer for seven hours and answe all the questions I did. I made something like 160 posts yesterday... Once again thanks for coming and next time try not to trip over your own feet so much...

I'm glad you're back.

Nitrous,

Did'ja give Sean some grief, or what?

1) I'd like to know if Sean knew of ZFG's boyfriend getting inked @ CIT...just for grins if nothing else. I've been noodlin' that as at least one (of a few) ways info of a legit ZFG could been linked to Sawgrass (e.g. chatted about lookin' for apartments when gettin' inked, etc.) The boyfriend, IIRC, Jonathan, listed CIT as a friend on MySpace. And we know Casey spent some time @ CIT. Sean could help us clear the air on CIT crowd.

2) As you indicated yesterday, Annie may be oblivious to all the chatter. She seems to me to be in a position to have had some real attachment to Caylee. Please pass onto her that I am very sorry for the loss she must be feeling, and all the B.S. that had to come along with it for her, you & your friends.

If you think you were treated pretty fairly on WS, please consider inviting Sean and Annie to join us. Hopefully it has been a good experience for you.

If you come back and read this:

LMAO! So true, I grew up there!

Did you ever know of Casey to bring Caylee over to C.B. was there a certain part of the beach you would head to? The Pier, 520, Minuteman Cswy?

Casey did bring Caylee to the beach but that was on my 20th bday and she was stone sober and paying attention to Caylee the entire time

I think I have answered this one before but Casey always paid attention to Caylee. Caylee needed her mother. She would cry if she walked away. Casey never tired of this though...

Hey Nitro - good to have you back - thanks for the above response - it answers the remaining quesitons I'd posed for you yesterday, too, so feel free to disregard them if you haven't already. :)

Dante, everything you have said about Casey almost makes me feel sorry for her. I'm so glad I don't live in Florida anymore because I wouldn't want to be on her jury.

Nitrous,

FWIW...I know you mentioned not following so much...and your relative giving you info on making chloroform w/ household products.

While that is VERY true, AND I don't have access to the forensics. Some experts that do have access to the forensics tell us the form of chloroform found is easily distinguished from that which would've been made using household products.

NOT trying to contradict what you said, just thought you might find it interesting.

I suspect what the experts are talking about is the purity of the chloroform in the sample. IIRC, I believe they called it "vaporized", which sounded to me like it would be distilled (e.g. as in to higher purity). If made w/ household products and not purified ther would be other byproducts w/ roughly the same boiling point present in the same sample.

...again...not being argumentative. Just FWIW.

Has there been any talk among friends of KC's about the 600 pages of discovery documents being released today? The media states they include interviews with friends and cell phone and text messages.

Ahhhaaaa! Sounds like you've got the scoop.

Of course they are reading here.

From the sounds of it, LP called Dante. I wish he'd come back and tell us the inside story.

LPs phone call was a very short, sweet, cut and dry affair. He asked how long I knew Casey, how I met her, what my theory was and thats about it... No major details there

:waitasec:keyser soze??? must be regional lingo? enlighten me...

Watch "The Usual Suspects" with Kevin Spacey, Stephen Baldwin, Gabriel Byrne, Chazz Palminteri, Kevin Pollak, Pete Postlethwaite. GREAT movie.

btw - the title came from a line in Casablanca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member