The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

I know it's a strange idea, but what about CEMETERY. Usually, during the day, not many people there and if someone could see young girl doing some 'gardening work with shovel' around the fresh burial place - noone would be suspicious...looks like th caring person...In addition, it's safe because LE wouldn't bring dogs there...However, it worth to get dogs there because if she used the cemetery as the hidden spot for Caylee's body - dog would pick-up the smell right away because body is not in casket...sorry, pretty gruesome idea...but very possible one, isn't?....

BUT, where!!! Which cemetery?? how did she get there? How did she do it?

There are some apartments very near Universal Studios named "Bella Vita" just off Turkey Lake Road. To the north of the apartments is Sand Lake and Boo Boos Lake to the south. Both lakes are very accessible and have wooded areas. Casey's tattoo in honor of Caylee contained the words "Bella Vita".

Where could she have pulled up at either lake and dropped off the body??? Most of us agree that it would have had to have easy access by car, but not so visible to the public. How and where exactly would she have done this???

I also think Bella Vita is a possiblity! But where at the complex could she have put Caylee/????

tell me where on alafaya trail! alafaya is a BIG location on a map. Now tell me where on alafaya she disposed of the body???

or again: if you think J. Bllanchard- where at the park. There are alot of locations at that park...where specifically do you think she could have placed her???

Well I would need to go back and reread the docs for areas on Alafaya
BUT

At J Blanchard Casey told LE Caylee loved the BIG TRAIL

Not being from FL I am not familiar with the area but in reading the docs I thought it was strange to mention a 2 year old loving the big trail

After having 4 kids I know they like the playground more than they like walking in the woods((still do I might add:)))

I'm not getting on anyone's case! I hope you don't think that! BUT, what I'm trying to do is to get a list of exact locations(pinpoints on a map) that it would be very fesible for Casey to have disposed of the body and not be spotted, or the body found easily!!!

Do you see what I'm getting at??? I would rather have less posts with more exact locations, than a bunch of posts with generalized areas.

Does that make sense???

Where could she have pulled up at either lake and dropped off the body??? Most of us agree that it would have had to have easy access by car, but not so visible to the public. How and where exactly would she have done this???

I also think Bella Vita is a possiblity! But where at the complex could she have put Caylee/????

Well there is access to the water and a wooded area adjacent to the aparment complex. In addition, to the south, Jellystone Avenue leads to the back of Boo Boos lake and appears to be a very secluded area. Here is the map link.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=bella vida&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Well I would need to go back and reread the docs for areas on Alafaya
BUT

At J Blanchard Casey told LE Caylee loved the BIG TRAIL

Not being from FL I am not familiar with the area but in reading the docs I thought it was strange to mention a 2 year old loving the big trail

After having 4 kids I know they like the playground more than they like walking in the woods((still do I might add:)))

Can you get on map quest, or google earth or one of those programs and search for possible areas she could have easily disposed of the body, where it wouldn't be found or stumbled upon or smelled by a passerby???

Well there is access to the water and a wooded area adjacent to the aparment complex. In addition, to the south, Jellystone Avenue leads to the back of Boo Boos lake and appears to be a very secluded area. Here is the map link.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=bella vida&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Exactly what I wanted!!!!

THANKS!!!

Let's keep searching for easy access areas that are secluded enough to safely hide a body and not be stumbled across quickly or smelled by a passerby!!!

Exactly what I wanted!!!!

THANKS!!!

Let's keep searching for easy access areas that are secluded enough to safely hide a body and not be stumbled across quickly or smelled by a passerby!!!

Coincidentally there is a "Cindy St." that runs east and west just south of the apartments. Cindy street leads to a very secluded wooded area close to the lake. Coincidence gives me a strange feeling.

anybody live in this area???

Could she have carried the body to the retention pond without being spotted???

Can you get to a spot in the neighborhood that is very close to the pond, where she wouldn't have been noticed???

Coincidentally there is a "Cindy St." that runs east and west just south of the apartments. Cindy street leads to a very secluded wooded area close to the lake. Coincidence gives me a strange feeling.

I too think coincidence make for interesting search locations.

This is EXACTLY what I want. Think like Casey...get exact!!! Pinpoint a location!

NOW, we need to find some of our sleuthers in FL that might be willing to take a closer look!!!

anybody live in this area???

Could she have carried the body to the retention pond without being spotted???

Can you get to a spot in the neighborhood that is very close to the pond, where she wouldn't have been noticed???

The map view indicates the area was not built up yet. The streets at that time appear to be still dirt roads and would lead to some very secluded areas. However, depending on the age of the satellite view it's very possible there could be houses in that area by now... not sure. I think it's worth the drive for someone who may live near the area to check it out. Unfortunately I'm in Texas and not a possibility for me. I'd do it in a heartbeat though if close.

Anyone know how old the satellite images on google are? Are there any live satellite images available? Sure would help our sleuthing search effort.

I know that area has grown alot since 2002, but someone posted somewhere that it was still a new development.

Is or was there any major construction projects going on around her area at the time? My friend owns a construction company and says often times people will dispose of their trash in the dumpster or trash devices during the evening hours. It is usually stuff that people can not fit in their garbage cans or would have to pay to bring to the dump site. (tvs, couches ect..) they even have used the outhouses to dispose of things> (oh?)

Is or was there any major construction projects going on around her area at the time? My friend owns a construction company and says often times people will dispose of their trash in the dumpster or trash devices during the evening hours. It is usually stuff that people can not fit in their garbage cans or would have to pay to bring to the dump site. (tvs, couches ect..) they even have used the outhouses to dispose of things> (oh?)

Don't you think your friend would have smelt a dead body in the trash??? OR- when does the trash company dump the trash. Same time - all the time??? How would she know when this was??? We have to be realistic with all of our assumptions.

We all think she is in the landfill via a dumpster. How could she have disposed of a body in a dumpster, without someone reporting the smell to the company or to LE??? Do you think people would just ignore the smell and say, EWE!!! The dumpster stinks...I sure hope the trash company picks up the trash soon, because it really reeks!!!

Actually, is there a way to get the media involved in this??? Local TV stations??? The local FOX station or NG??? On her call line...can she ask if anyone in the area remembers a nasty smelling dumpsters during the month of June. And not just a nasty smelling dumpster, a REALLY nasty, worst smell of your life-nasty smelling dumpster!!!

What do you think???

OK--

keep this up! I have to sign out for a while to go work at the food pantry. I'll check back in tonight and see what everyones come up with.

KEEP THINKING PEOPLE!!!!

Don't you think your friend would have smelt a dead body in the trash??? OR- when does the trash company dump the trash. Same time - all the time??? How would she know when this was??? We have to be realistic with all of our assumptions.

We all think she is in the landfill via a dumpster. How could she have disposed of a body in a dumpster, without someone reporting the smell to the company or to LE??? Do you think people would just ignore the smell and say, EWE!!! The dumpster stinks...I sure hope the trash company picks up the trash soon, because it really reeks!!!

Actually, is there a way to get the media involved in this??? Local TV stations??? The local FOX station or NG??? On her call line...can she ask if anyone in the area remembers a nasty smelling dumpsters during the month of June. And not just a nasty smelling dumpster, a REALLY nasty, worst smell of your life-nasty smelling dumpster!!!

What do you think???

So sorry my suggestion caused you to think I am not being realistic the dumpsters are removed every couple days to go to the landfills.!!
Just a suggestion.

So sorry my suggestion caused you to think I am not being realistic the dumpsters are removed every couple days to go to the landfills.!!
Just a suggestion.

I was rushing this post, because I had to get to an appt. I was asking "how would Casey know when the dumpsters are collected in this neighborhood?"

I think in trying to be quick in my post I sounded a little short! SO, I"M the one who should be sorry!!!:eek:

I do think this is a place that should be looked into.

I think the bottom line is that alot of people think Casey used a dumpster to get rid of Caylee's body.....How utterly sad:curses:

I did hear Tim say today, that they would stay and go through the landfill if that is what it takes to bring Caylee home.:woohoo:

Not that I'm happy she's probably in the landfill, but happy Tim is staying.

She was so tiny and now so much time has passed that if she is in the landfill then the odds of finding her are not good at all...maybe THAT is why Casey is so confident about it all? This is just such a nightmare...

I have tried to picture it in terms of my own self and with one of my own sweet children for reference...Imagined that one of them had an accident and was killed and rather than call 911, I pick up my DEAD CHILD into my arms and put them in my trunk. Then I bury them somewhere, and then later I dig them back up and pick them back up into my arms and put them back in my trunk and then take them to another location and dispose of them somehow? It is beyond what I can even imagine...and IF that is what she did, then I can have no compassion nor sympathy for her...NONE!

She was so tiny and now so much time has passed that if she is in the landfill then the odds of finding her are not good at all...maybe THAT is why Casey is so confident about it all? This is just such a nightmare...

I have tried to picture it in terms of my own self and with one of my own sweet children for reference...Imagined that one of them had an accident and was killed and rather than call 911, I pick up my DEAD CHILD into my arms and put them in my trunk. Then I bury them somewhere, and then later I dig them back up and pick them back up into my arms and put them back in my trunk and then take them to another location and dispose of them somehow? It is beyond what I can even imagine...and IF that is what she did, then I can have no compassion nor sympathy for her...NONE!

I don't think alot of people have much sympathy for her...all of this is just beyond comprehension.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back