The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to make a simple observation it would be this. We have already had two voluminous threads pulled on this case. My $0.02.

People on these boards should not feel defensive about the mere act of posting a theory. When people have facts debunking or supporting a theory, we can all move forward in this case. We are not detectives. We can't force people to talk to us. We can go over the known facts of this case and arrive at a theory, which motivates others to respond with their own thoughts. We all have the common desire to see justice for these women. I just don't understand the need to personally insult someone, which only disrupts the flow of discussion on this case. If you disagree with someone, just make your case without name calling. We can learn a lot from each other. Maybe, just maybe, that certain someone who is the "missing link" will feel more comfortable coming onto these boards that could help crack this thing. You just never know.

Monkeymann, instead of wanting to start a conversation concerning the actions of Hanson, Appleby, and the Kirby's why don't you just go talk to them instead of fishing for what everyone else knows? It's really that simple. It's called working the case. Of all the people who have come to you and commented about "oddities and textbook bodily reactions" (and my condescending manner) it seems like you could find someone to collaborate with and work with you.

Scotch served up neet or if it's an Islay maybe some ice chips on the side; no Valium.

instead of wanting to start a conversation concerning the actions of Hanson, Appleby, and the Kirby's why don't you just go talk to them instead of fishing for what everyone else knows? It's really that simple. It's called working the case.

I've contacted many people - family of the victims, friends, etc., and all said they were burned by people who were researching the case and did not want to talk about it anymore. So the bridges have been burned by those so called "investigators." You know this very well. It has nothing to do with being "lazy" and not wanting to do research. I was able to talk at length with family members I was able to persuade I was someone they could trust. It's very sad there are "researchers" who have ruined it for the rest of us. I don't blame family and friends at all for not wanting to talk about this case anymore. There are really unscrupulous people out there, unfortunately.

I respect what you're saying, but don't you think that solving the problem of all the wild speculation that exists at this point could be solved by, in some way pointing people in the direction of who you're convinced is responsible for the 3MW crime?

By not stopping the wild speculation, as well as participating in "Speculating" with people from time to time as you have Hurricane, don't you feel some responsibility for its perpetuation? Especially since you feel that you know what happened in this case. Could have put a halt to the speculation a long time ago and tried to point people in the right direction.

Who knows, may be if you did that, someone has the "Missing Piece of the Puzzle". It would definitely be more proactive than allowing the wild speculation to persist, when you feel so strongly about your theory about the case.......wouldn't it.
The fact is very simply that the man has already done that, repeatedly! He has posted at great length about his opinion and views on who he sees as being a likely suspect for being responsible for the 3MW.. along with what he believes to have been the motivation for the crimes committed(and he's backed it up over and over again with printed facts). He is not responsible for ensuring that everyone understand the case inside and out.. and IMO, he feels he's done a lot of work to get to the opinions and view that he has and doesn't want to share all those years of hard work. I may not agree with him or the way he goes about being hard nosed with people but, damn it! the man has repeatedly given his opinion and views of the most likeliest scenario of how/who/why this crime happened, and does so many times with documented fact to back up how he came to that opinion.

What more do you want?.. Him to just upload every friggin document, detail, and piece of information that he's found along the way?.. He's not going to, period, but what you're continuing to ask for repeatedly(like in the above post) he has already long since answered those questions and given his opinions with the facts to how he reached the opinion he has.

As for this expectation regarding all of these people who knew these 3MW 22+ years ago and how dare they not have come forward and told every detail to satisfy every curiosity, of everyone, who wants and believes they have a right to know about any, and every tiny interaction they may, or may not, have had with one of these three women is beyond obnoxious, IMO.

They don't owe any of us a damn thing. How could one even come to the conclusion, that any interaction that Shane Appleby had with either of the girls in the time leading up to their disappearance, is our right to know??..and that just who in the hell does he think he is in not having come forward and been bled dry of every single, solitary detail that one can even come up with to inquire him about??.. IMO, its obnoxious and ludicrous to even dare to expect such. They don't owe any of us $hit. Never have and never will. I wouldn't come forward either especially after seeing how so many, so easily throw around such very serious type of allegations with nothing whatsoever as a basis for such allegations.. Simply because they've not come forward to the public media(or for cripe's sake some even believing they should come forward on a message board forum)...why ?? and what in the world for??.. To be bled dry, and then when their answers weren't to someone's satisfaction they suddenly find their names being listed on those public forums as someone's list of suspects for involvement in this horrific crime???.. I don't think so, and again, I find it obnoxious and ridiculous to believe for a second that they owe anyone their speaking publicly about any of these three victims, the crimes committed, or their personal, life experiences they may have shared with any of the victim's prior to their being abducted...

All Just My Opinion(and yep, that's a JMO that I put at the end of posts that are very clearly just my opinion).

Monkeymann, instead of wanting to start a conversation concerning the actions of Hanson, Appleby, and the Kirby's why don't you just go talk to them instead of fishing for what everyone else knows? It's really that simple. It's called working the case. Of all the people who have come to you and commented about "oddities and textbook bodily reactions" (and my condescending manner) it seems like you could find someone to collaborate with and work with you.

Scotch served up neet or if it's an Islay maybe some ice chips on the side; no Valium.

Right....Lets just avoid the hard questions. Like you always always do! Like I and several others have said to you many times before, we're here to talk about this case.

Apparently you are here for different reasons than the rest of us.

If you're so full of yourself that you think that you're too good to discuss the case here, because you feel like you've done all this legwork investigating this case, and that us plebes don't disserve to be graced with discussing this case with you, because we're all just, "Fishing For Information"...........THEN GO AWAY ALREADY!

You're just being part of the problem.

The fact is very simply that the man has already done that, repeatedly! He has posted at great length about his opinion and views on who he sees as being a likely suspect for being responsible for the 3MW.. along with what he believes to have been the motivation for the crimes committed(and he's backed it up over and over again with printed facts). He is not responsible for ensuring that everyone understand the case inside and out.. and IMO, he feels he's done a lot of work to get to the opinions and view that he has and doesn't want to share all those years of hard work. I may not agree with him or the way he goes about being hard nosed with people but, damn it! the man has repeatedly given his opinion and views of the most likeliest scenario of how/who/why this crime happened, and does so many times with documented fact to back up how he came to that opinion.

What more do you want?.. Him to just upload every friggin document, detail, and piece of information that he's found along the way?.. He's not going to, period, but what you're continuing to ask for repeatedly(like in the above post) he has already long since answered those questions and given his opinions with the facts to how he reached the opinion he has.

As for this expectation regarding all of these people who knew these 3MW 22+ years ago and how dare they not have come forward and told every detail to satisfy every curiosity, of everyone, who wants and believes they have a right to know about any, and every tiny interaction they may, or may not, have had with one of these three women is beyond obnoxious, IMO.

They don't owe any of us a damn thing. How could one even come to the conclusion, that any interaction that Shane Appleby had with either of the girls in the time leading up to their disappearance, is our right to know??..and that just who in the hell does he think he is in not having come forward and been bled dry of every single, solitary detail that one can even come up with to inquire him about??.. IMO, its obnoxious and ludicrous to even dare to expect such. They don't owe any of us $hit. Never have and never will. I wouldn't come forward either especially after seeing how so many, so easily throw around such very serious type of allegations with nothing whatsoever as a basis for such allegations.. Simply because they've not come forward to the public media(or for cripe's sake some even believing they should come forward on a message board forum)...why ?? and what in the world for??.. To be bled dry, and then when their answers weren't to someone's satisfaction they suddenly find their names being listed on those public forums as someone's list of suspects for involvement in this horrific crime???.. I don't think so, and again, I find it obnoxious and ridiculous to believe for a second that they owe anyone their speaking publicly about any of these three victims, the crimes committed, or their personal, life experiences they may have shared with any of the victim's prior to their being abducted...

All Just My Opinion(and yep, that's a JMO that I put at the end of posts that are very clearly just my opinion).

The fact is very simply that the man has already done that, repeatedly! He has posted at great length about his opinion and views on who he sees as being a likely suspect for being responsible for the 3MW.. along with what he believes to have been the motivation for the crimes committed(and he's backed it up over and over again with printed facts).

No He Hasn't!

He is not responsible for ensuring that everyone understand the case inside and out.. and IMO, he feels he's done a lot of work to get to the opinions and view that he has and doesn't want to share all those years of hard work. I may not agree with him or the way he goes about being hard nosed with people but, damn it! the man has repeatedly given his opinion and views of the most likeliest scenario of how/who/why this crime happened, and does so many times with documented fact to back up how he came to that opinion.

No He Hasn't!

Then he is just being part of the problem. If he's not here to help, when he is here to hinder! Quit wasting everyone's time telling everyone why we shouldn't be asking this question, or talking about this or that angle, and then not making any effort to point anyone in a more correct direction. The purpose of this and other forums, is to discuss the 3MW case. So if you're not here to discuss the case, but rather here just to tell us all how stupid we are, and how wrong we all are, but yet can't or won't make any effort to be helpful......then you are just being a roadblock to everyone else.

Please don't attempt to mischaracterize what I said by using verbiage I didn't use. It was never a case of "How Dare They". It was a case of It would be nice to have some of them come on here and clear up some of the rumors. That's what I said, that's what I meant. No need to be sensationalistic and over exaggerative.....Needlessly!

Wow....that's a lot of diatribe, with not a lot of meaningful content. If you're mad about us wanting to talk about this case, may be you need to go somewhere else and vent.

Thank you! And I agree with your view on friends & family witnesses coming forward on public message boards. The experiences of those who have has not been good!

Right....Lets just avoid the hard questions. Like you always always do! Like I and several others have said to you many times before, we're here to talk about this case.

Apparently you are here for different reasons than the rest of us.

If you're so full of yourself that you think that you're too good to discuss the case here, because you feel like you've done all this legwork investigating this case, and that us plebes don't disserve to be graced with discussing this case with you, because we're all just, "Fishing For Information"...........THEN GO AWAY ALREADY!

You're just being part of the problem.
Monkeymann, since you only have "oddities and textbook bodily reactions" to talk about maybe it is you who would be better served by some other means of discussion. And as I recall when 3MW ProBoards was set up it was supposed to be based on factual information only, no opinions, and it was you who so boldly said that if everyone wasn't willing to share every factual thing they knew then they weren't welcome. So I never registered. ProBoards turned out to be no better than Topix, really. About the only facts that ever got posted were a timeline and newspaper quotes by Nettie that originated from me a long time ago. So you saw how long that lasted! And by the way, the last post on ProBoards was Jan 12th by some guy who wanted to talk about his tarot card reading of the case! So much for being factually based!

So what it ultimately boils down to is if you are not able to work on your own then you will just have to accept whatever facts anyone who does is willing to give you! Your "think tank" mentality to solving anything will never work.

I've contacted many people - family of the victims, friends, etc., and all said they were burned by people who were researching the case and did not want to talk about it anymore. So the bridges have been burned by those so called "investigators." You know this very well. It has nothing to do with being "lazy" and not wanting to do research. I was able to talk at length with family members I was able to persuade I was someone they could trust. It's very sad there are "researchers" who have ruined it for the rest of us. I don't blame family and friends at all for not wanting to talk about this case anymore. There are really unscrupulous people out there, unfortunately.

Thank you Fullmoon for posting this!! I think this is proof once again of the damage that the so called "Investigators" have caused in this case. And I think we all know who those "Investigators" are!

I hope the Queen Bee Investigator truly understands the harm she has caused!

Monkeymann, instead of wanting to start a conversation concerning the actions of Hanson, Appleby, and the Kirby's why don't you just go talk to them instead of fishing for what everyone else knows? It's really that simple. It's called working the case.

I'm a little confused by many of these recent posts. I'm just a woman who lurks here reading this case and others because I'm interested in true-crime. I know in some cases readers submit tips or matches so there can be some level of involvement. But now I'm curious, are several of you professionals - journalist, private investigators, etc.? Otherwise, why would anyone contact those involved with the case and ask them questions? I'd appreciate being filled in, this is the only case I follow where I've read comments like these.

Monkeymann, since you only have "oddities and textbook bodily reactions" to talk about maybe it is you who would be better served by some other means of discussion. And as I recall when 3MW ProBoards was set up it was supposed to be based on factual information only, no opinions, and it was you who so boldly said that if everyone wasn't willing to share every factual thing they knew then they weren't welcome. So I never registered. ProBoards turned out to be no better than Topix, really. About the only facts that ever got posted were a timeline and newspaper quotes by Nettie that originated from me a long time ago. So you saw how long that lasted! And by the way, the last post on ProBoards was Jan 12th by some guy who wanted to talk about his tarot card reading of the case! So much for being factually based!

So what it ultimately boils down to is if you are not able to work on your own then you will just have to accept whatever facts anyone who does is willing to give you! Your "think tank" mentality to solving anything will never work.

I didn't set up Proboards, nor did I go on about only posting factual things. That was discussed a few times by various people in Proboards early days, but I wasn't leading that cause.

Hurricane, I'm through having a circular conversation with you. I've made everything I want to say very clear. I've not misconstrued anything. All I've wanted to do here is help.

But people like you and a few others, seem to always come on these boards and chastise and berate everyone, like your the top detective for the FBI or something. It really gets old and had driven many well meaning people off of these boards. I'm sorry you are so narrowly focused that you feel that this case belongs to the person who has done the most "Leg Work".

You must have never been a very good team player. There are many different facets of a good Team. You are not the end all be all of Leg Work for the love of pete.

Here's the difference between you and I. I have also done a lot of "Leg Work" TOO.....but I would be more than willing to discuss the case with you under certain circumstances.

You on the other hand, act like you've discovered gold in your backyard, and don't want the neighbors finding out.

I'm a little confused by many of these recent posts. I'm just a woman who lurks here reading this case and others because I'm interested in true-crime. I know in some cases readers submit tips or matches so there can be some level of involvement. But now I'm curious, are several of you professionals - journalist, private investigators, etc.? Otherwise, why would anyone contact those involved with the case and ask them questions? I'd appreciate being filled in, this is the only case I follow where I've read comments like these.

Hi Coffeelover! The 3MW case is a very unusual case in that it is quite rare in the annals of crime that 3 victims are abducted out of their private residence, never to be seen again. Four LE agencies agree that this was a crime of sexual assault, so it is obviously thought by LE that the victims were removed from their home for that purpose. Since the victims have never turned up after all these years it is logical to assume that their murders occurred in order to cover up their abduction & the sexual assaults. So at a minimum we have 3 crimes that have been committed with 3 victims. It's a crime that most of us feel passionate about in bringing justice for these women. But if you lurk then you already know all that.

There are all kinds of forums and message boards where this case is discussed. This forum and those of us who are long time posters have always made an effort to document the facts of the case in formalizing theories as to how it happened and to the reasons why, making an effort to stay true to Websleuths TOS, and staying away from rumors and WAG's although rumors always have a way of finding their way in. One of the ways you do that is to uncover evidence that can be substantiated by more than one source or witness. I'll let others answer your question for themselves, but I am neither LE or a PI but I take great pride in being very thorough in whatever I do in all phases of my life, never doing anything half-assed.

By handling this case on this forum in this manner drive-by posters & new-bee posters who know little of the facts of the case have been held to a minimum, but as the volume of the work and the number of posts has grown some have been showing up of late. I think it would be virtually impossible to come up to speed now and in fact most of them don't bother to read and try to catch up anyway. There are clearly other forums and message boards that would better serve what they do.

People on these boards should not feel defensive about the mere act of posting a theory. When people have facts debunking or supporting a theory, we can all move forward in this case. We are not detectives. We can't force people to talk to us. We can go over the known facts of this case and arrive at a theory, which motivates others to respond with their own thoughts. We all have the common desire to see justice for these women. I just don't understand the need to personally insult someone, which only disrupts the flow of discussion on this case. If you disagree with someone, just make your case without name calling. We can learn a lot from each other. Maybe, just maybe, that certain someone who is the "missing link" will feel more comfortable coming onto these boards that could help crack this thing. You just never know.

BBM

Thanks, fullmoon. I stopped posting on this thread several years ago after one poster inferred that my opinions and theories were not important. I'm not the greatest sleuther, but I have a huge interest in this case and many others. But what was kind of upsetting to me back around the same time is that there was another poster who was a fantastic sleuther. She posted very interesting theories and asked intelligent questions regarding this case, but she felt insulted as well so she stopped posting on this thread. I have been a member of WS for nearly 10 years and have never felt that my opinions were worthless or my questions were stupid on any other thread except this one. I only posted this today because I was reading through the posts on here for the first time in months and see that the same problems still exist, and that people are still made to feel that they shouldn't even be posting on this thread unless they personally knew Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy and can honestly give nothing but facts regarding this case.

Hi MaryLiz, nice to see you. I don't remember any of your posts specifically or any incidents but it is obvious you are referring to me. For sometime now I have been wanting to breakaway from this public part of what we do. It's really no longer necessary, so I will voluntarily do that now. Good luck with your "Sleuthing"!

BBM

Thanks, fullmoon. I stopped posting on this thread several years ago after one poster inferred that my opinions and theories were not important. I'm not the greatest sleuther, but I have a huge interest in this case and many others. But what was kind of upsetting to me back around the same time is that there was another poster who was a fantastic sleuther. She posted very interesting theories and asked intelligent questions regarding this case, but she felt insulted as well so she stopped posting on this thread. I have been a member of WS for nearly 10 years and have never felt that my opinions were worthless or my questions were stupid on any other thread except this one. I only posted this today because I was reading through the posts on here for the first time in months and see that the same problems still exist, and that people are still made to feel that they shouldn't even be posting on this thread unless they personally knew Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy and can honestly give nothing but facts regarding this case.

Glad to see you posting again. I concur with your overall take and do know (I think) who you are talking about. She was and is an excellent analyst of speech and language as a means of determining a person's truthfulness. In particular she took apart Cox's letters and made a convincing case he was being evasive in a personal way. Very well done in my opinion.

But a lot of water has flowed under the bridge so to speak. A mention was made of another forum and I happened to be in contact with someone who claimed to have a pipeline into the actual investigation. We exchanged perhaps 300 PMs and e-mails before he broke it off. Long story short, there was and so far as I know, one individual in particular who was on the radar screen for approximately one full decade and he had followed him very, very closely over this period of time as a form of avocation. He was quite clear about what he believed. In any event, the name finally came to light. This individual has never been named on this board for a certain fact.

But that aside, I would go back to two things. The GJ3 (the three individuals who were investigated by a grand jury in 1994) are very, very high up the list of suspects. I can't connect this other individual to these men. So far as I know all four of these individuals are still living although as (one; perhaps two) has/have been said "under control" meaning in the slammer. Two appear to be on the street at the current time. I'd certainly throw Cox into the mix of top drawer suspects due his duplicity and an unneeded phony alibi. But there is yet one more individual who has some 'splaining to do in my opinion. His name will remain unsaid as will the other individual.

Where the divergence of opinion comes into play most clearly is how entry was gained into the house. It has been espoused by Hurricane that the police only stated that the women left by the front door; never that they entered through the front door. So far as I know that is a true statement of fact. I however, tend to think entry was in fact gained through the front door which goes to the other person who could have gained the trust of Sherrill or Suzie. I still think about the fact the TV was on when the house was found. It doesn't seem logical to me that home invaders (even if they were so lucky as to not leave any forensic material behind), would pull up a chair, crack open a can of beer and start eating popcorn as one might expect when watching television. (this is an example of what could have conceivably occurred). Stated differently, I do believe this person was trusted enough to have gotten into the house and I can think of a good motive to come that particular night. I won't go further with that.

As to the crypt incident matter, I don't believe there is any "there" there. It was, in my opinion, merely coincidental. Unfortunately a lot of time was wasted going down that unproductive rabbit hole.

One has to look to who had a motive, the means and the opportunity. A number of individuals were looked at and one flunked the polygraph; while not infallible is a good indicator, of someone who is evasive or flat out lying. One flunked outright. We don't know the name. It is highly unlikely that Cox or Garrison was that person; and very unlikely any of the GJ3 as I seriously doubt their names even came up in the early going. Cox, I believe flat out refused to take a polygraph and it is unknown if Garrison did.

Bottom line: If I were to look to the case I would want to talk to the GJ3 again and question them extensively. Just because the GJ was no-billed does not mean that there wasn't a case to be made. As is often said, the prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich. The odds are good that knowing he had but one bite at the apple (double jeopardy applies), he decided not to move forward with that case at that time. The evidence wasn't sufficient to establish a certitude of a conviction. Whoever did this should go to the death house ASAP. That is undoubtedly the motivation for them to clam up if they were in fact involved.

A lot of speculation has been made that one person did this. I do not believe that is logistically possible for a number of reasons. Others will argue otherwise.

I too, would be weary of being the object of scorn because a fact here and there happens not to be completely accurate or correctly phrased. We should be able to express our points of view because this case is unsolved. What are we to do otherwise but remain frustrated? This case is solvable from what I have been told. The only thing missing is the physical evidence or in the alternative a confession. The latter is highly unlikely and it is not known if any usable physical evidence exists that would be sufficient to convict. So far as I know the broken globe fragments were recovered. I often wonder if any attempt was made to reconstruct it for clues. I think that is an area ripe for further exploration. I won't go further on that at this point. I believe those pieces are (based on my recollection) with the MSHP. The tape was gone over with a fine toothed comb and yielded up nothing of value per my contact.

So at this point all we can say with any certainty is that this is an open case and primarily, if not entirely, held within a group of four officers with the SPD. They do have new information they did not have previously. I do not know if it led anywhere not being privy to their findings. But I do believe the case is being worked and will be solved before the next decade. We can only hope to live so long.

Hi MaryLiz, nice to see you. I don't remember any of your posts specifically or any incidents but it is obvious you are referring to me. For sometime now I have been wanting to breakaway from this public part of what we do. It's really no longer necessary, so I will voluntarily do that now. Good luck with your "Sleuthing"!

I just want to thank you Hurricane for the way you post. For me it is refreshing to see, but of course I have a different perspective than most on the case considering my husband is Mike Clay. I know how much those IMO's hurt and have seen them go down the line and get turned into "fact". I've seen people go on my page and turn innocent pictures of my children at Halloween turned into "evil" things and have gotten private messages by not so nice people. So I just wanted to tell you Thank you because for me personally I really appreciate your way over most of the others.

Perhaps I should have said "more than one poster," as there were actually three posters who made me feel that way. By all means, stay on here and keep posting. I don't intend to because I don't feel I can bring anything meaningful to the table on this thread. I just never got the insistence that "facts only" should be posted on here. You certainly know more about this case than I do and can definitely post facts, whereas I can't. I said I was not a good sleuther. I have nothing to offer except opinions and thoughts and won't be doing any sleuthing.

I stopped posting on this thread several years ago after one poster inferred that my opinions and theories were not important. I hope you will consider posting about this case again. I have received pm's from other posters who say they will no longer post here because a certain person insults them. That's a shame. You have just as much a right to offer your comment as anyone else, whether they are "long time" posters or not, so long as you follow the rules of this board

I'm not the greatest sleuther, but I have a huge interest in this case and many others.
Most of us fall into that category, MaryLiz. If anyone thinks this website is just for "professionals," they are mistaken.

I have been a member of WS for nearly 10 years and have never felt that my opinions were worthless or my questions were stupid on any other thread except this one. I only posted this today because I was reading through the posts on here for the first time in months and see that the same problems still exist, and that people are still made to feel that they shouldn't even be posting on this thread unless they personally knew Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy and can honestly give nothing but facts regarding this case.
I agree. I have belonged to several forums for a decade or more, and am only insulted by a specific poster on this board. It needs to stop. Anything that disrupts the conversation or derails it does not help the case.

...I don't feel I can bring anything meaningful to the table on this thread. I just never got the insistence that "facts only" should be posted on here. You certainly know more about this case than I do and can definitely post facts, whereas I can't. I said I was not a good sleuther. I have nothing to offer except opinions and thoughts and won't be doing any sleuthing.

You don't have to uncover the "facts" yourself. You can get the facts from the media, though I realize there are some inconsistencies about the facts even in the media over the years, which can pose its own problems. Most of us can only offer opinions and thoughts regarding this case. I cannot drop everything in my life and go out to Missouri to investigate. I think my only responsibility, at a minimum, is to read as much as I can about this case before I comment, not put down anyone for their comments, and follow the rules. There is a lot of information out there, as people who have followed the case know. I have re-read everything a few times, and each time I come away with something I didn't notice when I read it the first time. Anyone who claims to have a corner on "the facts," and says only those who have "the facts" should be allowed to post, and resorts to namecalling and insults, has got ego issues. Regarding whether or not you're a "sleuth," this website IS, after all, called "WebSLEUTHS." Hope to see more of your comments, MaryLiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675