The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

There have been many cases that have resulted in an arrest and a conviction in a trial of peers without a body from circumstantial evidence alone.

I am amazed with everything that is a fact since October 28th, that DP has not been arrested yet! What do they need? Is it because he is a cop, that Stacy's body HAS to be found to make an arrest??

Suzi: I will send you some Krispy cremes........... :)

Right, Chico. Besides...daily now things are starting to close in around Drew. More information is coming out by the hour about what he has been up to even in the days preceeding her having gone missing now! They have no need to rush to arrest him. It is much better to allow them to take their time as this information keeps filtering in as they are building a solid case against him.

SS and chico you are both right. I am the one that is being impatient.

But the reason I am, is not for arresting DP being arrested, but for the children. The evidence of DP possibly "premediting" is coming out now and that is only going to (IMO) make him more stressed that he wasn't the "great cop, kisser, etc.) that he envisions himself to be, (or that he isn't getting away with all of his pre-planning?), and the walls are all crumbling down.

First Degree: Premeditation
First Degree: Murder with Intent

You know...they are making fun of us over on Jamie Colby's blog about this thread! LOL

Wait until some of these things come out later about Drew...and we were on top of it first!! WAHLAH! They won't be making fun of us then, huh?!

SS and chico you are both right. I am the one that is being impatient.

But the reason I am, is not for arresting DP being arrested, but for the children. The evidence of DP possibly "premediting" is coming out now and that is only going to (IMO) make him more stressed that he wasn't the "great cop, kisser, etc.) that he envisions himself to be, (or that he isn't getting away with all of his pre-planning?), and the walls are all crumbling down.

First Degree: Premeditation
First Degree: Murder with Intent

I'm really leaning towards the fact that he did premeditate this. But - I think that he had to speed up his plan because Stacy told him that day/weekend that she wanted a divorce and wanted him to move out. I think they must have had an argument and he killed her before he was ready to kill her. Then, he's stuck with a house full of kids and a body.

If he had been able to stick with his original plan, he would not have needed help with the body. But because it happened that Sunday, suddenly he has a body on his hands and I bet rigor mortis set in, which made Stacy stiff and he was unable to carry her body by himself.

I'm really leaning towards the fact that he did premeditate this. But - I think that he had to speed up his plan because Stacy told him that day/weekend that she wanted a divorce and wanted him to move out. I think they must have had an argument and he killed her before he was ready to kill her. Then, he's stuck with a house full of kids and a body.

If he had been able to stick with his original plan, he would not have needed help with the body. But because it happened that Sunday, suddenly he has a body on his hands and I bet rigor mortis set in, which made Stacy stiff and he was unable to carry her body by himself.

Stacy had told him about 3 to 4 weeks prior to her disappearance that she wanted a divorce, not just that weekend.

He bought the large chlorine barrel 3 to 4 weeks before her disappearance.

She had been having disagreements and problems with him during this whole period.

Some of Drew's belongings were already packed in the garage.

She had already been checking on places she might be able to rent or move to..Pam Bosco is a realtor..and had been showing her some places.
I think she knew Drew was not moving out so she was checking on her own for a place.

She had been feeling more and more uncomfortable about the situation with Drew..she told friends and family if I go missing..Drew did it. She knew push was coming to shove.

This was 100% premeditated by Drew, in my thoughts, he was preparing from the day she wanted a divorce, and he knew she knew too much to let her just walk out on the marriage.

Drew thoght he had more time then he did to dispose of the body and any other evidence, specifically the diary which more then likely contains references to Kathleen's death and other unlawful acts by Drew..until Cassandra showed up at 2:30 AM AND HE WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING..THAT'S WHEN HE FOUND OUT SHE HAD ALREADY REPORTED STACY MISSING.

Drew thought he had more time because he would be the one after a week or so to say she is missing or I heard from her and she isn't coming home.

I imagine if the police have the physical or testimonial evidence, it will come out of the GJ soon. They mostly had circumstantial evidence on Scott Peterson - I don't think they'd need much physical evidence on DP if these news reports are accurate, and, of course, that is a big "if."

He sure looks guilty and crazy. :crazy:

There was a case here in Ohio (Carrie Culbertson), about 10 miles from my house--NO body, NO physical evidence, and the boyfriend was convicted....

Stacy had told him about 3 to 4 weeks prior to her disappearance that she wanted a divorce, not just that weekend.

He bought the large chlorine barrel 3 to 4 weeks before her disappearance.

She had been having disagreements and problems with him during this whole period.

Some of Drew's belongings were already packed in the garage.

She had already been checking on places she might be able to rent or move to..Pam Bosco is a realtor..and had been showing her some places.
I think she knew Drew was not moving out so she was checking on her own for a place.

She had been feeling more and more uncomfortable about the situation with Drew..she told friends and family if I go missing..Drew did it. She knew push was coming to shove.

This was 100% premeditated by Drew, in my thoughts, he was preparing from the day she wanted a divorce, and he knew she knew too much to let her just walk out on the marriage.

Drew thoght he had more time then he did to dispose of the body and any other evidence, specifically the diary which more then likely contains references to Kathleen's death and other unlawful acts by Drew..until Cassandra showed up at 2:30 AM AND HE WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING..THAT'S WHEN HE FOUND OUT SHE HAD ALREADY REPORTED STACY MISSING.

Drew thought he had more time because he would be the one after a week or so to say she is missing or I heard from her and she isn't coming home.

Delta - you are probably right that she did tell him weeks earlier. I was just thinking that she got serious about it that weekend and that may have been what set him off. I'm trying to understand what may have caused him to move up his timetable. It just seems like it was unplanned (for that particular day) because the kids were there -- that he would have planned to do it while they were in school.

Assuming he did kill her, whatever caused it to take place on that Sunday did screw up his time table, because she was expected to go paint at that friend's house. Plus, as you mentioned, if Cassandra showed up at 2:30 AM and told him she had already reported Stacy missing, then he was in serious trouble in regards to disposing of her body and having to do it very quickly.

There are some hinky things in his early statements. According to that Chicago Tribune article from November 1st:

Drew Peterson said he talked to Stacy's sister Sunday night after his wife told him she was leaving. About midnight, he heard from Bolingbrook police that his sister-in-law had reported Stacy missing.

That makes it sound like he talked to Stacy's sister sometime after the (made-up) call from Stacy at 9 PM, but before midnight, when he supposedly learned from BBPD that her sister had reported her missing.
You may be right that when Cassandra told him she'd filed the missing person's report is the first he had heard about it.

From the get-go, he has given inconsistent statements. Later in that same article:

Peterson said he was not surprised his wife has not used her cell phone. "She knows you can find people with the phone," he said, adding the couple shares a family cell phone plan.

You notice how he is so quick to point out that they have a "family" cell plan? As if that was the only phone Stacy had? Haven't we learned since then that SP got herself a new cell phone, because DP had been monitoring her old one?

full article at:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/northwest/chi-peterson_01nov01,0,6805815.story

I keep thinking that Drew had 30 hours between Kathy's death and her body found dead at home....and it appears he arranged it so Steve would find it...so did that make him think in this case that his story about her running away with another man would not be questioned for a few days.

Then he could have put the body in an obvious location so that it was found and since his brother Tom's fingerprints were on the box get him involved or maybe Scott Rosetto by leaving it nearby his home? I keep thinking up until 2:30 AM on Monday he felt he was in the clear..and I think he had a plan..that had to quickly change due to Cassandra's telling him she had reported Stacy missing. I think after that some screw ups came into play that we still aren't aware of but LE is.

Just like we are now hearing about Tom and the truckers...and the police have known these things since early on..there are probably other things they know that we don't.
Like who was the trucker that carried the evidence away..where it was left, who picked up the package from them..and the last bit is what they are working on now..what they did once they picked up the package.

And the very final bit..what was in the package..a cell phone, other evidence, Stacy..maybe all of the afore mentioned.

fran said:
There is NO COINCIDENCE when it comes to murder!

How many bodies, suicides, attempted suicdies, disappearance, have to go on around this guy, before someone thinks, "Hey, there is something going on here!?" :snooty:

Sheeshhhh

so... Fran's quote above got me thinking - so I made a list of ALL the murders, bodies, suicides, etc that have been posted on this thread - so at least we have a COMPLETE list...

1. Christie Cales - 1998
2. Steve - Monica's brother supposedly committed suicide when his sister (Monica) was dating her when still married to Vicki (wife #2)
3. Kathleen Savio - wife #3 - drowned in bathtub - 2004
4. A reporter named Erica is investigating Drew's connection to a missing persons case from the 1980's.
5. Jeffery Archer Boyfriend of Vicki - killed (murder never solved) - 1994
6. teenager who supposedly tried to committ suicide (he was involved in a drug deal that included a dirty cop) - family found this young man hanging in basement...
7. Aldis L. Tucker (post #41) - 1999
8. Robin Abrams - disappeared in 1990
9. Steve Maniaci Boyfriend of Kathleen (wife #3) - 2004
10. Stacy Peterson - wife $ disappeared without a trace
11. Tom Morphey - tries to commit suicide - 2007
12. Tom's wife disappeared 10 year ago (??)

okay - that's my list! any of this true?? :waitasec:

so... Fran's quote above got me thinking - so I made a list of ALL the murders, bodies, suicides, etc that have been posted on this thread - so at least we have a COMPLETE list...

1. Christie Cales - 1998
2. Steve - Monica's brother supposedly committed suicide when his sister (Monica) was dating her when still married to Vicki (wife #2)
3. Kathleen Savio - wife #3 - drowned in bathtub - 2004
4. A reporter named Erica is investigating Drew's connection to a missing persons case from the 1980's.
5. Jeffery Archer Boyfriend of Vicki - killed (murder never solved) - 1994
6. teenager who supposedly tried to committ suicide (he was involved in a drug deal that included a dirty cop) - family found this young man hanging in basement...
7. Aldis L. Tucker (post #41) - 1999
8. Robin Abrams - disappeared in 1990
9. Steve Maniaci Boyfriend of Kathleen (wife #3) - 2004
10. Stacy Peterson - wife $ disappeared without a trace
11. Tom Morphey - tries to commit suicide - 2007
12. Tom's wife disappeared 10 year ago (??)

okay - that's my list! any of this true?? :waitasec:

Ric Mims said that the story about Monika's brother is true and he (Ric) is now suspicious.

The Enquirer came up with the story of Vicki's boyfriend - I don't think it has been verified that it is Jeffrey Archer.

Tom Morphey's wife did disappear 10 years ago - I saw that reported in several news articles. Makes you wonder if that wasn't the reason he helped Drew with the alleged barrel?

Christie Cales did not know Drew according to Cassandra on her site.

I don't know the basis for the other things - people are looking up every missing/murdered person on the ISP site and asking questions, but so far I think those other crimes are based on speculation. That's all I know.

The thing I'm not clear about is if the one truck driver is lying, but the other is telling the truth (he was allegedly stopped on the 16th by Drew), how did the lying truck driver happen to come up with the same story accidentally? Did he overhear something said by the truck driver of the 16th? A Hazmat truck brings things to areas where they would be totally destroyed - makes a person wonder.

Great point! If Greta and team weren't on this 24/7 we may not know what we do. It is media vs. media getting the scoop and digging hard. LE is having to answer just to stay on the same page.

I haven't heard that Greta found hard evidence of a crime.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandraca
Back