The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

"Steve - Monica's brother supposedly committed suicide when his sister (Monica) was dating her when still married to Vicki (wife #2)"

This one really bothers me. I mean why on EARTH would someone kill themselves because their "sister" was having an affair with a married man?
Makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

The thing I'm not clear about is if the one truck driver is lying, but the other is telling the truth (he was allegedly stopped on the 16th by Drew), how did the lying truck driver happen to come up with the same story accidentally? Did he overhear something said by the truck driver of the 16th? A Hazmat truck brings things to areas where they would be totally destroyed - makes a person wonder.

Maybe the one trucker said something over the air, that some weirdo just asked him to haul a mystery package for him.

"Steve - Monica's brother supposedly committed suicide when his sister (Monica) was dating her when still married to Vicki (wife #2)"

This one really bothers me. I mean why on EARTH would someone kill themselves because their "sister" was having an affair with a married man?
Makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

If he did kill himself it was during, not necessaryily because of Drew and Monica's affair. In fact no one could figure out why he killed himself. No note, and no apparent problems, except for the ones Drew spoke about. Which Ric didn't believe because he had known Steve since they were kids and they all hung out together.

This one is definately a mystery!!! Strange. I agree with SuziQ, that a brother wouldn't commit suicide because his sister is having an affair with a married "neighbor cop".

More to this strangulation that just what we know now. Stacy first (this is HER thread) Kathleen next, and somehow all the rest will fall in place and poor DP will have more than life behind bars. (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr). Lion roaring!!

I took this from a poster - Linda - on Greta's blog - it's too funny not to share.

http://drx.typepad.com/psychotherapyblog/2007/11/separated-at-bi.html
Thanks for the link, too funny! I blended the pictures, here it is:
6yzqqvc.jpg

If he did kill himself it was during, not necessaryily because of Drew and Monica's affair. In fact no one could figure out why he killed himself. No note, and no apparent problems, except for the ones Drew spoke about. Which Ric didn't believe because he had known Steve since they were kids and they all hung out together.
Oh I see. With so many different things/people in this case it is so hard to keep track LOL. So, no one said it was BECAUSE of it. Got ya

Oh I see. With so many different things/people in this case it is so hard to keep track LOL. So, no one said it was BECAUSE of it. Got ya

We need a cheat book or something. lol.

SieSie,
You bad girl you.:p
bawaaaaa that is hilarious.:D
I will never be able to look at the Scarecrow the same way again.

I didn't see this possibility listen on this thread:

From findstacy, an owner of a cable company --

Missing: John M Spira
http://www.johnspira.com/
FYI-I posted this due to Oakbrook connection. also owner of a cable company. There is a Richard Mims listed as the Rep for cable companies in Illinois. DP possibly wearing At+T jacket. Comcast/At+t stickers/magnets possibly observed in DP garage. Blue crates possibly from cable company. In addition to this guy missing/possible homicide etc...

His band, the Rabble Rousers, played at Bolingbrook venues. (for what its worth). One of his hobbies was also aviation.

I didn't see this possibility listen on this thread:

From findstacy, an owner of a cable company --

Missing: John M Spira
http://www.johnspira.com/
FYI-I posted this due to Oakbrook connection. also owner of a cable company. There is a Richard Mims listed as the Rep for cable companies in Illinois. DP possibly wearing At+T jacket. Comcast/At+t stickers/magnets possibly observed in DP garage. Blue crates possibly from cable company. In addition to this guy missing/possible homicide etc...

His band, the Rabble Rousers, played at Bolingbrook venues. (for what its worth). One of his hobbies was also aviation.

--->>>WOW, do you think this man was outed because of the purchase of the cable boxes by Mims and DP. somewhere in this forum it said that the two of them purchased three cable boxes. Could the purchase have been from this mans company and or sold by the murdered man?

IT seems like a BIG stretch to think this. DID Spira disappear and the building burn down to just COVER tracks of things to come on October 28, 2007??

Nooo, huh, er? Help me out here Ms. BW.

WE on the forum donut know what use these two guys had for both wanting theses cable boxes in the first place. Wonder what Mims has in his two boxes?

I seem to remember that Mims took two of the boxes and DP took just one of the three. Someone help me with my memory on that.

My first suspicion on missing man is that his EX wife who is now married to his business partner are in cahoots. They would have the most to gain imop.

You woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun,
Mama always said you'd be
The Chosen One.

She said: You're one in a million
You've got to burn to shine,
But you were born under a bad sign,
With a blue moon in your eyes.

You woke up this morning
All the love has gone,
Your Papa never told you
About right and wrong.

But you're looking good, baby,
I believe you're feeling fine,(shame about it),
Born under a bad sign

You woke up this morning
The world turned upside down,
Thing's ain't been the same
Since the Blues walked into town.

But you're one in a million
You've got that shotgun shine.
Born under a bad sign,

Theme song for the made for TV Movie ROFL which could be called "Sopranos' the sequel"

Who knows about the Cable company guy - just found it interesting on the findstacy site. Probably not Drew, but the more I see what a monster he is, the more I wouldn't put anything past him. Too many unexplained deaths and missing persons!

Who knows about the Cable company guy - just found it interesting on the findstacy site. Probably not Drew, but the more I see what a monster he is, the more I wouldn't put anything past him. Too many unexplained deaths and missing persons!
I believe this could be the same company that Drew and Ric worked for 4 years ago. If so...it is another connection back to DP and should be on the list even if they suspect the exwife. We are listing people DP actually knew or had interactions with who came up missing or dead...correct?!

Does anyone have the date that John Spira's ex wife married John's business partner?

Or the date the final estate was to be settled?

This is John's brothers link on the search for his brother John Spira, Stacy and Stebic.

http://www.johnspira.com/b2/

From this link:
"The second sign is down

October 29th, 2007

Just after I posted my last blog, I learned that someone, once again, has taken down the sign. This time it was dismantled and lying on the ground. It seems obvious to me that whomever is messing with the signs is also involved in John’s disappearance because who else but a cold blooded murderer could be so callous? The sign was located, like the first, directly across from and facing Universal Cable Construction Company. On both occasions we had permission from the property owner to post the signs.
The first one had been up less than 48 hours before it disappeared around the same time John’s business burned down. If anyone has any information about this please call Detective Joe Delguidas at 630-407-2326. Stephanie"[/b]

Posted in Make

John Spira went missing Feb 23 2007

I do find it ODD that John Spira's business building burned down in the time frame of Stacys disappearance.

An afterthought, IF IF John was still missing, wouldn't that hold up any financial settlement OR?

Certainly someone would collect on a fire insurance policy, namely his ex wife OR OR who would benefit, OR would those funds be withheld as well?

Does anyone have the date that John Spira's ex wife married John's business partner?.

I keep hearing from different blogs that John's ex and his business partner were romantically involved. But I've never found it validated anywhere. I did find this below at Johns site. To me it sounds like John's business partner is still married to his wife, Donna, but his wife owns the cable company?

http://www.johnspira.com/b2/?p=39

Last night, September 16, 2007, the building in which John’s business, Universal Cable Construction, Inc., was located was burned down. The building is owned by John’s wife Suzanne and John’s business partner’s wife, Donna Stubben.

An afterthought, IF IF John was still missing, wouldn't that hold up any financial settlement OR?

Certainly someone would collect on a fire insurance policy, namely his ex wife OR OR who would benefit, OR would those funds be withheld as well?

John's disappearance would hold up everything having his name on it that required his signature or a death certificate. But Johns wife and Johns partners wife own the cable company. So the disappearance of John didn't solve the financial problem and for the near future created more. So his wife moves to plan B and burns the business down for money. JMO, of course.

Supposedly, upon Kathleen's death, Drew gained financially even when she changed the beneficiaries to the children. He will also possibly gain on Stacy's disappearance should they not find enough evidence to try him or to find him guilty, imo. (I am willing to bet there is a life insurance policy on her, but even if not...he doesn't have to pay support, divide property, etc. which is also a huge gain.)

We also need to look into other fires, deaths, and insurance claims for big money during the past 20 years or so in and around BB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haor.org
Back