Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay - foot is in mouth as I'm typing...

actually, my wife is a stay at home mom and before the third child came along I was the stay at home dad...
implication was not that she was dumb or folks who stay home to raise children are "less than".
I know how hard it is and I respect the role 100% - guilty of poor wording - sorry to all.
my feeling and intended use of the language was only to imply that someone carting three kids around and dealing with the day to day BS and the constant nurturing may not have the time or resources to carefully plot the perfect crime. especially, in this case, where Kaine has stated that she had been in the throws of a pretty heavy drinking problem as well.
deepest apologies -
yesterday was one of those days where I was really busy at work and darting into the job trailer to check out updates and throw some thoughts down and obviously I wasn't proofing things very well.
cheers.

I have been a stay at home mom. I have been a full time work outside the house mom. In my experience, I had WAY, WAY, WAY more free time as a stay at home mom. I could come and go as I please. I had to answer to no one during the day while older kids were at school and hubby was at work. There is no reason on earth why TM could not have had plenty of time to plan and carry this out with only the baby to care for. And she had a drop-off babysitter available besides. So, I don't buy the "too busy nurturing and cooking and stuff" theory. Nope.

I keep trying to come up with new topics for Kyron's forum, but I have a lot of trouble. I believe that people are more likely to check out and participate in active forums, which is why once a case goes quiet, it's very hard to get it going again. If I were to create five new topics of discussion, and the few people who are still here posted on them, then Kyron's forum would show up in "New Posts" more often, and I think we could get more posters.

But I can't come up with anything! I feel like I have a pretty big knowledge of this case, but I can't think of any new topics, let alone 5. We have 100k posts, so we obviously got enough information to discuss, but I've been thinking that maybe we really don't know much about this case. When this case was hot, we had hundreds of members posting here so LE could gives some broad statement about a MFH, and we would have 20 pages discussing it, but now when you look back, you realize that we don't know much at all.

This weekend, when my finals are over, I am going to try really hard to come up with topics for Kyron's forum. I encourage everyone else to think about new points of discussion. I know there are lots of members here who were active in Kyron's case at one point, and perhaps getting the discussion going again will get some of them back to give their opinions.

I keep trying to come up with new topics for Kyron's forum, but I have a lot of trouble. I believe that people are more likely to check out and participate in active forums, which is why once a case goes quiet, it's very hard to get it going again. If I were to create five new topics of discussion, and the few people who are still here posted on them, then Kyron's forum would show up in "New Posts" more often, and I think we could get more posters.

But I can't come up with anything! I feel like I have a pretty big knowledge of this case, but I can't think of any new topics, let alone 5. We have 100k posts, so we obviously got enough information to discuss, but I've been thinking that maybe we really don't know much about this case. When this case was hot, we had hundreds of members posting here so LE could gives some broad statement about a MFH, and we would have 20 pages discussing it, but now when you look back, you realize that we don't know much at all.

This weekend, when my finals are over, I am going to try really hard to come up with topics for Kyron's forum. I encourage everyone else to think about new points of discussion. I know there are lots of members here who were active in Kyron's case at one point, and perhaps getting the discussion going again will get some of them back to give their opinions.

I know what you mean, but I can't think of anything that has not been discussed down to the ground and back up again. And we have not had any new information in a year, the last signs of "excitement" being the big search last January when it seemed that they were really going to find him, and then nothing. I respond to almost every post about Kyron, but I can't think of anything new to say, or any new direction to take in this case. I'm not seeing how LE's almost complete silence is helping to find out what happened to Kyron at all. JMO

I know what you mean, but I can't think of anything that has not been discussed down to the ground and back up again. And we have not had any new information in a year, the last signs of "excitement" being the big search last January when it seemed that they were really going to find him, and then nothing. I respond to almost every post about Kyron, but I can't think of anything new to say, or any new direction to take in this case. I'm not seeing how LE's almost complete silence is helping to find out what happened to Kyron at all. JMO

I am a little surprised no-one has really clawed at the open investigation that was said to include the Hormans prior to Kyrons disappearance...
maybe it was sleuthed quietly -
it has always been in the back of my mind.
The parallel investigation theories could really fill in a lot of the missing pieces.
I believe the Bat-phones are a link to this
because 5 bat-phones for 1 missing kid seems overboard...
plus at least one of the bat-phone owners has a family of her own
and I would be surprised if she was involved in anything too grizzly.

I am a little surprised no-one has really clawed at the open investigation that was said to include the Hormans prior to Kyrons disappearance...
maybe it was sleuthed quietly -
it has always been in the back of my mind.
The parallel investigation theories could really fill in a lot of the missing pieces.
I believe the Bat-phones are a link to this
because 5 bat-phones for 1 missing kid seems overboard...
plus at least one of the bat-phone owners has a family of her own
and I would be surprised if she was involved in anything too grizzly.

What investigation of the Hormans prior to Kyron's disappearance?

Eileen, good luck with your finals! I just finished my last final last night; I had a geology exam. But, I am back to school for the new semester in January.

Regarding the Kyron case, I agree with you. It is very frustrating that there hasn't been anything new, at least to the public. I hope that simply means that LE is still quietly building their case. I did discover some information a few days ago that really shocked me, but it came from the mouth of Harry Oakes; I don't know if he is considered credible or not on here. The snippet of information came out during an interview with him that was conducted about a week ago.

Eileen, good luck with your finals! I just finished my last final last night; I had a geology exam. But, I am back to school for the new semester in January.

Regarding the Kyron case, I agree with you. It is very frustrating that there hasn't been anything new, at least to the public. I hope that simply means that LE is still quietly building their case. I did discover some information a few days ago that really shocked me, but it came from the mouth of Harry Oakes; I don't know if he is considered credible or not on here. The snippet of information came out during an interview with him that was conducted about a week ago.
gotta link to the interview?
sounds juicy.

attemped abduction of a 5 year old girl child inside her school. The culprit was charged with criminal mischief and not more severe charges because the child could not properly identify the man.

----------------------

from link.. a 5-year-old child was approached by a man she did not know as she was walking up the stairs in the school to her classroom...(she) screamed when this occurred, which alerted teachers and the school's security guard.

link => http://www.wfsb.com/story/16319026/police-intruder-attempts-to-grab-child-at-school

Harry Oaks has a thread in the parking lot, it is on page 4 now. That is where you can post it, if unacceptable, best it be down there.

Yes, Clu, I do mean March because of the divorce. She may not learn much about Kyron, but she'll learn more about the household and it will fuel her fire. Let me just say that listening to Desiree appeal to Terri last night confirmed my suspicions that the dynamics of this disappearance is much different than we are aware of. I am just so sorry this little boy got caught in the middle.

I have doubts as to whether anything will come out from the divorce in any case...certainly nothing that leads to Kyron anyway. I do wonder why Kaine has agreed to so many delays; he has a good lawyer. Maybe he clings to hope she will talk, but I don't see that happening. Would have happened by now, IMO. Poor Desiree.

Yes, Clu, I do mean March because of the divorce. She may not learn much about Kyron, but she'll learn more about the household and it will fuel her fire. Let me just say that listening to Desiree appeal to Terri last night confirmed my suspicions that the dynamics of this disappearance is much different than we are aware of. I am just so sorry this little boy got caught in the middle.

Yes -
what on earth did these folks get themselves into that would transpire into such a devastating reality?
Desiree alluded to a couple different scenarios in her plea to Terri Horman.
Or it could have been just one - carefully worded to reach terri personally and led us to believe it to be a number of things.
her sympathizing with the situation could have been in reference to the wrestling with an addiction or more simply the life she had with Kaine being a similar plight and equally debilitating as an addiction...
either way -
Terri you know whats best...and how important it is to clean your side of the street...if you will ever rid yourself of the guilt and shame that comes with any or all of the above.
so you say:
you're a teacher - show them...
a tudor - suit them...
and a pinnacle of trust - enlighten them.
Take back what truly belongs to you
and give the rest away.
turn your will over to god
make amends
and thru your experience
strength and hope
spare someone else
the same demons you've endured...
Your legacy depends on it.

I'm confused too. What investigation? What reason would anyone have had to investigate the Hormans prior to Kyron's disappearance?

It was one of those media hiccups that seemed to retract itself as quickly as it was exposed.
something regarding a parallel investigation already in the works prior to and possibly leading up to the disappearance.
it was very strange -
also where the rumors about steroid use and distribution originated from.
speculations about what the family could have been involved with.
could still be at GLP or even here on the early threads.
chances are the links have been destroyed like every other piece of rational information thats been exposed.

I just popped in to see if anything new had happened with Kyron.

What made me think of Kyron was hearing about a chess event where a grand master played something like 30 games simultaneously by making one move, then moving on to the next player, etc, until each game was done. One of the players was a nine year old boy and that boy beat the grand master. The grand master commented afterward that the boy's game strategy was completely unpredictable to him because the boy was such a novice that he hadn't learned any of the existing theories of strategy.

The person I was talking to at the time said something like "yeah, when I was teaching tae kwon do, I'd spar without pads with a black belt but I always geared up completely for the beginners, because they were the ones who might hurt you totally by accident."

My own theory is that whoever did this did not plan it out ahead of time. I think Kyron is probably dead and was dead before he was ever missed, sad as that is to write. I think that someone caused Kyron's death by accident, panicked, disposed of the body and hasn't said a word to anyone.

I think if it had been planned, this would have been easier for LE to solve. As I recall, they brought the FBI in to assist very early. It's like the nine year old kid beating the grand master; whatever happened incorporated as much randomness as possible, which is the opposite of a planned event.

Kyron's case is the first one here that I followed from day 1, and is the reason I joined WS. I'm so sorry that there's been no recent forward movement in the case, even though, I'm quite sure, LE has their suspicions. I check everyday, as well as a lot of you do, and am holding hope that something will bring some light to this dark case. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee