TM's Disney Board Posts

Speaking of Disney, I've been thinking that Tammy was just like the evil queen in Snow White.

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?"

"Not fat, old Tammy anymore. The fairest one is the girl Sidney has the hots for."

Her jealousy of the fairest one clearly sent her into a blind rage. Like the Queen with her poison apple, she would not stop until Heather was destroyed.

Speaking of Disney, I've been thinking that Tammy was just like the evil queen in Snow White.

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?"

"Not fat, old Tammy anymore. The fairest one is the girl Sidney has the hots for."

Her jealousy of the fairest one clearly sent her into a blind rage. Like the Queen with her poison apple, she would not stop until Heather was destroyed.

I think the same thing! I posted this, I think on the last Heather thread before the new forum opened up. It perfectly reflects her narcissism!

February, 2013.

So the selling vacations is fairly recent?

Disney is so careful with their family oriented image and brand. Obviously the company does not monitor the Disney Boards. If so, how the heck Tammy wasn't silenced by a moderator on a daily basis. How did Tammy get so handle reservation packages for families booking at Disney?

Has this been discussed?

http://www.reunion.com/tammycaison/

"Some info... After High School I continued to study Photography and Journalism. It was a passion of mine. I went on to tour with several rock bands and had pictures published in quite a few national publications! It was an exciting time for me. Lots of parties, Celebrity friends, Traveling all the time, and I really had a LOT of fun! In 1995 I settled down somewhat. In 1997 I met my future husband (who is four years younger than me.) We were married in March of 1998 and started our family about 13 months later. We now have three gorgeous children. Two sons and one daughter. My husband has his own company so I get to stay at home with my children these days. My life is a dream. We travel all the time. We love to go to Disney World (anyone else visit there frequently? We'd love to talk about it w/ ya!) Last year we stayed at Disne for more than 40 days!!! (4 Different Trips...needless to say we are Disney JUNKIES!) We have a VERY nice home that we built ourselves."

I am trying to find other places she has been online. I doubt Disboards was the only forum she frequented.

I think the same thing! I posted this, I think on the last Heather thread before the new forum opened up. It perfectly reflects her narcissism!

Obviously, GMTA. And just obviously, she was an Evil Queen.

Disney is so careful with their family oriented image and brand. Obviously the company does not monitor the Disney Boards. If so, how the heck Tammy wasn't silenced by a moderator on a daily basis. How did Tammy get so handle reservation packages for families booking at Disney?

The Disboards has its own travel agency, Dreams Unlimited. Dreams gets business from Disney info seekers on the Disboards, and I don't believe that they allow posters to link or advertise their own travel agencies. I noticed that Tammy referred Dis posters to her Facebook account, where she no doubt trolled them for business there. I have heard that the Disboards bans posters for trying to take travel business from Dreams so Tammy was smart enough to hide doing that.

Has this been discussed?

I am trying to find other places she has been online. I doubt Disboards was the only forum she frequented.

Well, I'll give her props for consistency. Tammy does stick to the same story that she was a rock photographer (groupie) who started a family and took them to Disney.

There are parenting forums for home school and Connections Academy, etc, the SC online elementary to high school. Anybody searched them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was not working for Disney. I suspect she was a "independent agent" travel agent. She would have had to been connected to an "official" travel agency .. but it's VERY easy to become an independent contractor. As long as you're willing to pay VERY small fees (if any) .. you can connect w/an agency and split the commissions. (I've been looking at doing this myself) ..

I imagine she's such a "wheeler dealer" when it comes to "bargains" she saw this as a way to get further discounts to Disney .. which I don't imagine are that great of a discount.

The Disboards can be very loosely moderated .. and unless she REALLY made waves she'd probably go unnoticed .. it can be very wild and wooly over there.

The disboards are not really a part of Disney or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company. I first joined way back in 1999, when it was just a single forum and the owner of the boards was a regular poster and the "dis" in disboards stood for Disney Information Station.

Has this been discussed?

"Some info... After High School I continued to study Photography and Journalism. It was a passion of mine. I went on to tour with several rock bands and had pictures published in quite a few national publications! It was an exciting time for me. Lots of parties, Celebrity friends, Traveling all the time, and I really had a LOT of fun! In 1995 I settled down somewhat. In 1997 I met my future husband (who is four years younger than me.) We were married in March of 1998 and started our family about 13 months later. We now have three gorgeous children. Two sons and one daughter. My husband has his own company so I get to stay at home with my children these days. My life is a dream. We travel all the time. We love to go to Disney World (anyone else visit there frequently? We'd love to talk about it w/ ya!) Last year we stayed at Disne for more than 40 days!!! (4 Different Trips...needless to say we are Disney JUNKIES!) We have a VERY nice home that we built ourselves."

Yes, we have discussed it and reading it still makes me want to hurl :puke:

Seriously, how dumb does she think people are that they can't see right through her BS?

She is just dumb as a box of rocks and I can't understand why they can't find Heather!!!

The Disboards can be very loosely moderated .. and unless she REALLY made waves she'd probably go unnoticed .. it can be very wild and wooly over there.

I really wish they would loosely moderate talk about her because ever single post get poofed.

There are parenting forums for home school and Connections Academy, etc, the SC online elementary to high school. Anybody searched them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't, but I will be happy to. Can you provide links?

I really wish they would loosely moderate talk about her because ever single post get poofed.

Laugh. Well they do moderate anything deemed TOO negative regarding Disney or their own boards. . Then they can be very strict! !

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Im glad Im not stuck on all things Disney after reading most of TM's blabberings. The first thing that popped into my mind when I read the above quote by her was that people who brag and claim to have a perfect life have anything but.
TM was nothing more than a wanna be.

Her dis board rants will hopefully be reviewed before trial.

She was not working for Disney. I suspect she was a "independent agent" travel agent. She would have had to been connected to an "official" travel agency .. but it's VERY easy to become an independent contractor. As long as you're willing to pay VERY small fees (if any) .. you can connect w/an agency and split the commissions. (I've been looking at doing this myself) ..

I imagine she's such a "wheeler dealer" when it comes to "bargains" she saw this as a way to get further discounts to Disney .. which I don't imagine are that great of a discount.

Yes. This. I've said this a few times. She was an independent contractor under a bigger agency. She actually has been with 2 different agencies and both let her go. The 1st one for a matter unrelated to this and the 2nd due to a few things, mostly because she was under suspicion for Heather going missing.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I agree. I actually read some of her trip reports just shortly before this case broke. It was the 365 days of food one I think I remember most. I was looking for Dis food *advertiser censored*. So some things about her postings I don't find strange. You really do have to plan what and where you are going to eat nearly a year in advance. That's not unusual. What I did find weird are the things that you pointed out. Her reports are braggy and Disjointed (see what I did there :giggle:) I remember thinking she was a drinker. . .even before this case.

The Dis can be a weird place. I love it for the volume of info but some posters there are a bit obsessed . . .as is obvious here. I'm not surprised she got eaten alive on her "why do people stay at monorail resorts" thread. That kind of thing is a no no on The Dis. Some people can afford it and some people will eat top ramen for a year just to do it. DO NOT question their choices! It's a strange place.

The thing that gets me, is I'm almost positive that Sidney had an account there at one time. Now there is no trace of that. But I would bet my last nickel he did. At one time I was reading about the "dark side" which is about how to have adult time. . .drinking, where the smoking areas are, etc. and I swear he was a poster there. . .but now I have no proof. :(

Yes!! I saw a youtube video about the dark side of Disney. Sidney commented on it and asked the maker of the video if he and his wife/gf were on Dis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back