TM's Disney Board Posts

I think the camper's adorable! I'm fixing an older camper up and decorating it in Coca Cola/ Diner decor but Disney is a very cute idea.

I think the camper's adorable! I'm fixing an older camper up and decorating it in Coca Cola/ Diner decor but Disney is a very cute idea.

Oh, Ima, that is such a great theme! It will be fun treasure hunting for your decor. Would love to see pics when u r done!

Colastuffusa.com

Disney is so careful with their family oriented image and brand. Obviously the company does not monitor the Disney Boards. If so, how the heck Tammy wasn't silenced by a moderator on a daily basis. How did Tammy get so handle reservation packages for families booking at Disney?

They started monitoring boatds eventually, as people were posting about how anything related to the arrest of TM was being deleted from a misc thread where crimes were discussed...

I think the Disney camper is cute. I thought it was kinda neat that they used the old classic colors.

Ima, our best friend did something really neat with Coke stuff. He collected Coca Cola for years - old tins, signs, etc. Well his beach house is a hodge podge of everything sentimental to all of us. A couple summers ago, we went to yard sales & flea markets picking up as many old Coke tins & signs that we could find. It didn't matter if they had rust on them, they just needed to be long and wide enough. We got a bunch. I think total we spent less than $100. Anyway, he took out the middle of his cabinet doors throughout the kitchen and we cut the tins to size. We took off a side of each cabinet door to be able to cut a groove inside of the frame to slide the tins into. Then I rusted over the tins and we punched them with decorative holes. Then we sprayed them with a sealer, slid them in the grooves, secured the side of each door back in place, then added molding. Those cabinets look awesome! The rusted look added to the character of the hodge podge mismatched look that's so prevalent in old homes and its my favorite place to be! My whole family's favorite place too!

I'm still having a difficult time getting my arms around how one goes from being a DISNUT to murderer ..

Actually - if you're a big Disney fan the camper's kinda cute..

BBM: I'm not even a Disney fan and I think the camper's awesome! :biggrin: I think perhaps some people may find it not to their liking and kind of creepy soley because it's associated with the M's. JMOO

That sounds really cool!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was not working for Disney. I suspect she was a "independent agent" travel agent. She would have had to been connected to an "official" travel agency .. but it's VERY easy to become an independent contractor. As long as you're willing to pay VERY small fees (if any) .. you can connect w/an agency and split the commissions. (I've been looking at doing this myself) ..

I imagine she's such a "wheeler dealer" when it comes to "bargains" she saw this as a way to get further discounts to Disney .. which I don't imagine are that great of a discount.

The Disboards can be very loosely moderated .. and unless she REALLY made waves she'd probably go unnoticed .. it can be very wild and wooly over there.

^^^^^:razz:^^^^^

This right here! I think DeltaDawn explained it like this too & it made alot of sense. Yes yes yes!

Yes. This. I've said this a few times. She was an independent contractor under a bigger agency. She actually has been with 2 different agencies and both let her go. The 1st one for a matter unrelated to this and the 2nd due to a few things, mostly because she was under suspicion for Heather going missing.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Lol all I had to do was read down a couple more posts. Ugh all caught up now. Found something that mentions Sidney growing up 5 hours from Disney. Have you seen that? Is 5 hours away GA or the southern part of SC? Did he not grow up in Summerville?

I'm still having a difficult time getting my arms around how one goes from being a DISNUT to murderer ..

Actually - if you're a big Disney fan the camper's kinda cute..

I still think there's a possibility she snapped bc Sidney's cheating devastated her and marred her inside image of a perfect ideal family unit. I still don't buy the open relationship thing.

Where did Sidney grown up and has that area been searched?

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Over 2000 pix! Our first Disney Dream cruise + Fantasy pix + Our Wonder cruise!

Snipped:
The rest of us consist of Sidney, my thirty something year old Disney loving husband. He grew up five hours from WDW and not one time did his family take him there as a child. Uh huh, his mama is the evil queen. How can someone not take their kids to Disney? Especially back when tickets were less than $20! Hello. She sort of made up for it in 1999, but not for good reasons. We wont go into that right now. I first took my hubby to WDW in 1997. Even though the castle was a lovely shade of pink with birthday décor all over it he was still in love at first sight with all things Disney. He had been a fan of the cartoons & Walt since he was a baby, but after this first visit to the Magic Kingdom he was hooked. (It has only gotten worse over the past 15 years, not that this is a bad thing.)

Where did Sidney grown up and has that area been searched?

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Over 2000 pix! Our first Disney Dream cruise + Fantasy pix + Our Wonder cruise!

Snipped:
The rest of us consist of Sidney, my thirty something year old Disney loving husband. He grew up five hours from WDW and not one time did his family take him there as a child. Uh huh, his mama is the evil queen. How can someone not take their kids to Disney? Especially back when tickets were less than $20! Hello. She sort of made up for it in 1999, but not for good reasons. We wont go into that right now. I first took my hubby to WDW in 1997. Even though the castle was a lovely shade of pink with birthday décor all over it he was still in love at first sight with all things Disney. He had been a fan of the cartoons & Walt since he was a baby, but after this first visit to the Magic Kingdom he was hooked. (It has only gotten worse over the past 15 years, not that this is a bad thing.)

I have spent literally hours trying to find out what happened in 1999.

I have spent literally hours trying to find out what happened in 1999.

I think it just means something like the mom paid for them all to go to Disney that year, but she had ulterior motives for doing so. IMO.

I think it just means something like the mom paid for them all to go to Disney that year, but she had ulterior motives for doing so. IMO.

Trying to word where it's not removed, but I'd guess maybe his parents wanted to be involved because they were a "family" now ... Since it didn't revolve around Tammy (his folks not wanting to be around her but rather her "family") , she would see this as "ulterior motives" ... Just my thoughts ... Because we know it's all about Tammy :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Trying to word where it's not removed, but I'd guess maybe his parents wanted to be involved because they were a "family" now ... Since it didn't revolve around Tammy (his folks not wanting to be around her but rather her "family") , she would see this as "ulterior motives" ... Just my thoughts ... Because we know it's all about Tammy :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think any number of things a normal person would do (i.e. pay for a trip to Disney) would be taken the wrong way by a psycho like Tammy.

" I've seen and been around things that would make you cringe, yet never participated in the acts. Why? Because I was raised to know better." ~ Tammy Caison Moorer

She made us cringe for sure. :facepalm:

Wow, she actually said that?
I must have missed that.
She's really screwed up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

It's from her Disboards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear every single post of hers that I read makes me think she never fit in so she overcompensated by exaggerating.

Here's her post after she edited it:

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Disney Costume Dresses PIX

This is a website that's supposed to help people see what Disney is all about...what they sell, the rides, the meals, the food you can eat, your photopass pictures, so please people POST POST AND POST some more 'til your fingers get sore!

Here's her post before she edited it:

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Disney Costume Dresses PIX

A child turns out good or bad depending upon the parenting they receive growing up. My parents were always liberal with me and let me do about anything I wanted and although I've partied with some of the biggest names bands/celebs on this Planet not once have I tried drugs! (Not even pot when I was in a room full of people snorting coke and shooting heroin into their arms). I've seen and been around things that would make you cringe, yet never participated in the acts. Why? Because I was raised to know better. I had a very good friend ( several actually due to the fact I grew up in the bible belt) who had parents who forbid "Barbies", "Makeup", and in some cases the girls could only wear dresses below their knees and could not even attend a party if a boy was there! That's extreme and in three of those cases one had her first daughter (out of wedlock) at age 15, another (still never married) at age 16, and another had two kids during high school by different fathers! Now, me, the WILD Barbie dressing makeup short skirt wearing girl never even "went there" 'til I was OUT of High School so keep pushing your limits on your kids and see what it gets you. You might get lucky but more times than not the kids will go against you just to prove a point. You may not realize it right away but it'll hit you out of the blue and it wont be pretty. I've considered the fact that freaky perverts are everywhere staring at kids thinking nasty thoughts but those same FREAKS lurk on your kids at school, in the grocery stores, and even at your CHURCH so posting a picture on here isn't going to change anything. My kids are on TV shows, in movies, and all over advertising material everywhere anyhow so what difference will a few pictures of her in a Disney dress make? Seriously? A lot of people post pictures on here and Thank God for that! This is a website that's supposed to help people see what Disney is all about...what they sell, the rides, the meals, the food you can eat, your photopass pictures, so please people POST POST AND POST some more 'til your fingers get sore because people DO want to see it! If I had only known about this board when I first started going to Disney....OMG...that would have been so nice.

I'm pretty sure one person commented but don't have anything saved. Vaguely, I remember something like those were the days or ? Jersey Girl or others might have it saved or posted downstairs.

Se talked about it reminiscing with a friend on her FB. I remember that. I'll look to see if its noted.

Speaking of Disney, I've been thinking that Tammy was just like the evil queen in Snow White.

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?"

"Not fat, old Tammy anymore. The fairest one is the girl Sidney has the hots for."

Her jealousy of the fairest one clearly sent her into a blind rage. Like the Queen with her poison apple, she would not stop until Heather was destroyed.

I'm not sticking up for Tammy by no means, but if I'd have had the same situation thrown at me and the "other" girl was posting chit about my hubby online, I'd be pizzed too. Most definitely hurt and angry and confused and and and thrown through a loop.

Something else I just thought of... Somebody mentioned on another thread that it's possible Tammy didn't know about any of Heather's social media. I agreed with that. Now, after much research into Tammy's social media, I honestly think she did know about Heather's social media. I'll bet she knew about all of her social media. As soon as she found out who she was, she probably looked up as much stuff on Heather as she could. Tammy certainly knew how to use the internet as that's obvious with all of her online accounts. So if she did know about Heather's stuff posted online then it might have really pushed her over the edge. What about if she saw that preggo my eggo comment, among other things? Omg. If only Tammy could have taken a step back and concentrated on Heather's age. She might have still held Heather to blame, but maybe not more than she'd blame Sidney. She should have kicked the man to the curb.

So I'm curious to see the tech data at trial. If her net searches pull info into Heather's social media posts, there's motive right there...

Off topic, but...

I thought you'd all be amused to know that the middle carbuff and his fiancee have decided on a destination wedding...at Disney, of course :D

I did NOT tell them about Tammy.

Off topic, but...

I thought you'd all be amused to know that the middle carbuff and his fiancee have decided on a destination wedding...at Disney, of course :D

I did NOT tell them about Tammy.

Best wishes to the bride and groom to be.
I wouldn't mention TM and SM. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861
Back