AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

The key difference here is that they were silent for only the two weeks that it took to arrest those people.
Sebastian's been missing for way longer than that.

I think they're silent because they want whatever they know to be used as "guilty knowledge", as in, if someone knows about it, they could only be the guilty person, but I think they're wrong in that approach.

Either that or they truly have nothing solid.
This is my biggest fear. They have so much help offered, TBI, FBI, TES, SS, other searchers, is it even possible that there is nothing for them to work with? They looked everywhere and every turn there was nothing?

Can someone refresh my memory on these:

Are there no cameras at the house? I was looking at what I think was their house and it just seems like you would have cameras.

Is there any proof other than KP saying so that Sebastian made it home from dinner?

Was Sebastian unable to access the internet for sure? Internet predators are very scary.

Can someone refresh my memory on these:

Are there no cameras at the house? I was looking at what I think was their house and it just seems like you would have cameras.

Is there any proof other than KP saying so that Sebastian made it home from dinner?

Was Sebastian unable to access the internet for sure? Internet predators are very scary.

1. The Proudfoots have said there are not cameras.

2. There may or may not be footage from a neighbor's security camera that may or may not show Sebastian taking out the trash that evening.

3. All three parental figures insist on that. But we really don't know for sure.

The key difference here is that they were silent for only the two weeks that it took to arrest those people.
Sebastian's been missing for way longer than that.

I think they're silent because they want whatever they know to be used as "guilty knowledge", as in, if someone knows about it, they could only be the guilty person, but I think they're wrong in that approach.

Either that or they truly have nothing solid.

They need 'solid' as in the ability to obtain a conviction. If they know Sebastian is already gone, but they don't have solid enough evidence to convict, it IS better for them to wait until they do or they risk having to drop the charges because they can't PROVE it.

1. The Proudfoots have said there are not cameras.

2. There may or may not be footage from a neighbor's security camera that may or may not show Sebastian taking out the trash that evening.

3. All three parental figures insist on that. But we really don't know for sure.
Sadly, sometimes parents are convinced that the child has no access, but they are unaware.

Sebastian Rogers' father hires 2 private investigators, calls for FBI to take over​

Link doesn't work, apparently it's missing a hash # at the end of the URL.

Bumping for Sebastian. IMO someone out there is hoping everyone will forget about this, but let this be a notice to them that WE WON'T FORGET.
Absolutely! I do not live in Sebastian’s state, but we ordered custom made, “Have You Seen Me”/“Missing Child” shirts to wear with the optimistic hope that Sebastian is still out there, somewhere, alive.

If he is, realistically, he could be anywhere by now (depending on what transpired).

Somebody may have seen him & not even be aware of his case, that he is “missing,” etc.

While I do realize many cases like this have ended up being solved close to home, I also recall cases in which the child is found across state lines. (ALL MOO.)

Cases like the following (also teen on the spectrum) help me to maintain hope:

This case breaks my heart, I wish Sebastian is alive, safe and warm, but I think hope of a good outcome is fading.

I don’t believe that whoever has masterminded this could’ve disappeared a teenage boy without a trace. Digital foot prints must have been left along the way.

As it stands now, without a crime scene and a live child or a body, there is nothing to indicate a death/ murder/ manslaughter/ misadventure or abduction has occurred.

I presume LE are waiting for someone to slip up and lead them to wherever he is.

Do TBI have all their ducks in a row and when they find Sebastian alive or a body is recovered, will arrests and appropriate charges will quickly follow?

Absolutely! I do not live in Sebastian’s state, but we ordered custom made, “Have You Seen Me”/“Missing Child” shirts to wear with the optimistic hope that Sebastian is still out there, somewhere, alive.

If he is, realistically, he could be anywhere by now (depending on what transpired).

Somebody may have seen him & not even be aware of his case, that he is “missing,” etc.

While I do realize many cases like this have ended up being solved close to home, I also recall cases in which the child is found across state lines. (ALL MOO.)

Cases like the following (also teen on the spectrum) help me to maintain hope:

Thank you for ordering shirts for Sebastian. Since we’ve seen nothing that indicates he is no longer with us, he could literally be anywhere. Your shirt could be the catalyst that brings this boy home! I can’t believe it’s been 7 weeks since he disappeared. I hope the prayer vigil gets ppl working together. There’s no team Kate, no team Seth, this needs to be all about Team Sebastian. Become #SebastianStrong and bring him home.

!,,They need 'solid' as in the ability to obtain a conviction. If they know Sebastian is already gone, but they don't have solid enough evidence to convict, it IS better for them to wait until they do or they risk having to drop the charges because they can't PROVE it.
This happened very recently a beautiful little 10 year old named Jesse Wilson, in AZ “disappeared” in 2016. His adoptive parent (she was no mother) set her whole story up in the call to the Sheriff. Some of his bones were found a few miles from home in 2018. CW was finally indicted in 2022, for abandoning or concealing a body. In March 2024, the charge was dropped for lack of evidence. They tried so hard to nail her, even brought her back from Georgia where she moved after losing custody of Jesse’s twin sister & older brother. Jesse’s story is here on Websleuths, those following never forgot him.

I don’t want Sebastian to become another Jesse Wilson. If someone disappeared him or worse, I want them charged and convicted. Most of all I want him found, alive.

Thank you for ordering shirts for Sebastian. Since we’ve seen nothing that indicates he is no longer with us, he could literally be anywhere. Your shirt could be the catalyst that brings this boy home! I can’t believe it’s been 7 weeks since he disappeared. I hope the prayer vigil gets ppl working together. There’s no team Kate, no team Seth, this needs to be all about Team Sebastian. Become #SebastianStrong and bring him home.
Completely agree. Their fighting needs to stop in order to find that baby. And apparently Seth has decided the same. I don’t know if I can post the link to the video because he swears.

<mod note - please use the report feature under any post to ask if you can post a link you aren't sure of.>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic
Back