AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Especially odd not to have cameras, door chimes, etc. since it has been said upthread K works for Brinks. Very odd, indeed.
I can’t imagine a person like CP wanting his movements tracked. IMO.
So it would be interesting to know if there ever was any type of security system installed/removed.

Snipped for focus:
Very rare with a special needs child.

No one I know with a special needs child has indoor or outdoor cameras. I am not sure it's rare to not have them. Actually no one I know has them, except someone who has an indoor camera because they had a nutty landlord who would let herself inside.
Maybe where I live people just aren't as into having cameras, IDK. But I'm not suspicious about that in this case. (Other facts, yes.)

No one I know with a special needs child has indoor or outdoor cameras.
**snipped by me for focus**

Do the people you speak of/are referring to have alarms w/companies that offer monitoring services (e.g. ADT, Protection 1, Brinks)?

Just asking because in my area, it has been my experience that those systems usually come standard with outdoor security cameras.

For example, ours has one that covers the back patio/back door, another that covers the front door, another that covers the driveway/garage door front, etc.

I was just wondering whether you were thinking of just stand alone cameras, independent of a monitored security system, or if you do mean that those folks you know have security systems/alarms that do not come equipped with outdoor cameras as a standard feature.

Just curious/seeking clarification. :)

Do the people you speak of/are referring to have alarms w/companies that offer monitoring services (e.g. ADT, Protection 1, Brinks)?

I honestly just don't even really know people who have security systems. It's just not suspicious to me that they don't have one, even if Sebastian's mother works for a security company, and even if he is special needs. (Admittedly, I do not live in the U.S. I do know people who have fake security cameras pointing at their front doors. That's as far as people I know bother to take it. Thus JMO.)

Also why would it be suspicious that they didn't have a security system? Do people actually think they were purposely not having one so they could eventually come up with... this?

For me, it’s that she has child AND works as a Brinks installation technician.

I could understand not wanting cameras inside the house, as CP would have the ability to remotely-track hers and Sebastians daily life. But an alarm system would have just been a sensible choice for securing the home.

Has it been stated how long they have lived in that house?

I honestly just don't even really know people who have security systems. It's just not suspicious to me that they don't have one, even if Sebastian's mother works for a security company, and even if he is special needs. (Admittedly, I do not live in the U.S. I do know people who have fake security cameras pointing at their front doors. That's as far as people I know bother to take it. Thus JMO.)

Also why would it be suspicious that they didn't have a security system? Do people actually think they were purposely not having one so they could eventually come up with... this?

There was the case of a little boy who was murdered in Wales and the mum/stepdad had removed and disposed of the ring doorbell camera.

Not saying this is the case here.
But is a thought.

I am baffled by this case, and it's driving me mad.

I keep coming back to Katie's evolving stories of that night.

1. At nine I told him to go to bed, and he did.

2. At nine I told him to go to bed and he did, but about ten I heard a noise from his room and said, I don't know what you're doing in there, but go to sleep!

3. At nine I told him to go to bed and he did, but about ten I heard a noise that sounded like a thud coming from his room so I said, Bubba did you fall out of bed? and he said no.

There's a vast difference between 1 and 3.
Why cant all of those be true. That's very typical that details will evolve. They didn't change. She added to those. It's just more detail. Probably as she was asked. The first narrative is always missing bits because of the high stress, fight or flight response etc.
I once interviewed a victim of a bank robbery. Well, a witness/victim. She was so shook up and nearly catatonic that we asked her if we could question her the next day. The next day, after she had a night to settle down some, she added a lot more detail and things she thought of. Like that the perp was wearing a bag when she never said that before. That the 2nd perp spoke to her. She didn't tell that either the day before.
She wasn't changing her story. Just adding details she had remembered.
This is classic and actual gives more credibility to the statement. It's when so many details are given right from the getgo that you begin to question the veracity.
So, in my opinion, there is no evidence of a lie here. She never said she didn't speak to him at 1030. She never said he didn't speak back.
Those are added details.
And also, I have the same exact thing happen with my 15 year old after he goes to bed quite often.
But if anyone has a 15 year that they tell to go to be, and they do, like soldiers just obey 100%, then I need your secret. or maybe some tips!
Because neither of mine were ever quite that perfect.

I could understand not wanting cameras inside the house, as CP would have the ability to remotely-track hers and Sebastians daily life. But an alarm system would have just been a sensible choice for securing the home.

Why would you think he would do that?

Why cant all of those be true. That's very typical that details will evolve. They didn't change. She added to those. It's just more detail. Probably as she was asked. The first narrative is always missing bits because of the high stress, fight or flight response etc.
I once interviewed a victim of a bank robbery. Well, a witness/victim. She was so shook up and nearly catatonic that we asked her if we could question her the next day. The next day, after she had a night to settle down some, she added a lot more detail and things she thought of. Like that the perp was wearing a bag when she never said that before. That the 2nd perp spoke to her. She didn't tell that either the day before.
She wasn't changing her story. Just adding details she had remembered.
This is classic and actual gives more credibility to the statement. It's when so many details are given right from the getgo that you begin to question the veracity.
So, in my opinion, there is no evidence of a lie here. She never said she didn't speak to him at 1030. She never said he didn't speak back.
Those are added details.
And also, I have the same exact thing happen with my 15 year old after he goes to bed quite often.
But if anyone has a 15 year that they tell to go to be, and they do, like soldiers just obey 100%, then I need your secret. or maybe some tips!
Because neither of mine were ever quite that perfect.

By the time Katie first spoke publicly, she'd had a week to remember the details, not just two days. IMO, if it all truly happened as she said and Sebastian ran away, by that time she would have played the whole scene over and over in her head to try to see if she had missed any signs from Sebastian that he was planning to run away.

You may be right, she may simply be adding details as she remembers them. Although it's a mystery to me why it would take weeks to remember details, instead of a day or two as with your bank robbery victim.

But it's also true that adding details as the story is retold is a sign that someone is lying.

By the time Katie first spoke publicly, she'd had a week to remember the details, not just two days. IMO, if it all truly happened as she said and Sebastian ran away, by that time she would have played the whole scene over and over in her head to try to see if she had missed any signs from Sebastian that he was planning to run away.

You may be right, she may simply be adding details as she remembers them. Although it's a mystery to me why it would take weeks to remember details, instead of a day or two as with your bank robbery victim.

But it's also true that adding details as the story is retold is a sign that someone is lying.
I feel like if you asked me to remember details about a generic night of the week, I’d be likely to add things in I’d remember. But I also feel if I woke up some 9 hours later and my child had vanished, every moment of the night before would be seared in my brain, and I’d be laser-focused on every scrap of memory. And as you said, KP had a lot of time to think before making her enhanced statements.

Now I’ve never lost a child, so I cannot speak to the level of shock and horror that brings, so what I feel I would do is irrelevant. Just moo and speculation.

Well yes. I agree, and that's a good point. but I imagine she gave the LE the details the first few days. And that's what matters. They would've gotten all that info. I'd she changed something she told them in the few days in a later interview, you can bet they'd be on her real fast.
But they have said that they have verified everything she told them.
(Source: LE presser/or Nick Beres interview the same day)
but...regardless
I still see no lies there. None of those statements contradict each other.
But, if the first interview was 8 days or so after he went missing and then she gave subsequent interviews, she also could be not realizing how much detail the interviewer wants and knowing that LE or a liason has likely provided her with which details to make sure she shares (his clothes, personality etc) and her focus is on that, plus the stress of losing a child.... then forgetting little details is not a big deal in my opinion. Remember it was the internet that made a huge ordeal and dissected the "noise" and her response. Etc.
It's likely LE took those statements at face value esp after a polygraph where I'm sure she was asked questions about that also. It's just not out of the norm for a 15 yr old to go to bed at 9 and start jacking around in their room.
So that statement probably didn't even seem like a big deal to her at first until the crazed conspiracy wing of internet sleuths (yall know what i mean, not evidence backed) started making it a big deal. And I'm just guessing here, but I would imagine she thought, well crap, let me be clear on that so I'm not accused of lying and so she told all she knew of that night. IMO that's likely.
*also, adding details as a story is told is not a sign of lying if it is EXPOUNDING on the previous info. It's just not. Context always matters.

But they have said that they have verified everything she told them.
(Source: LE presser/or Nick Beres interview the same day)
RSFF.

I don't recall LE saying this in the presser. I'm sure I would have remembered that. I sure would appreciate a link.

On the other hand, never mind. How could LE have verified what time she told Sebastian to go to bed? Or whether or not she heard a thud? Just not possible.

So I will continue to be suspicious of her evolving accounts, just as you will not be. We can disagree civilly.

Why would you think he would do that?

CP has talked at length regarding how he is hot on discipline, control, house rules and punishment. IMO his personality exhibits sign of arrogance, domineering tendencies and narcissism. I’m not saying he ran out to buy a camera just to spy. But I think someone with those characteristics would definitely look at a remote camera IF there was one installed. Afterall, It’s human nature to be curious. JMO

Chris Proudfoot,Katie Proudfoot and Seth Rogers have agreed to put their differences aside and work together to find Sebastian Rogers. Seth also said everyone else needs to F Off!! This about finding Sebastian Sebastian has been missing for 55 days Source PI Heather Cohen

@TBInvestigation

An Endangered Child Alert has been issued for 15yo Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers on behalf of the Sumner Co. SO.He was seen earlier today near Stafford Court in Hendersonville wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweatpants & glasses.Tips? SCSO at 615-451-3838 or 1-800-TBI-FIND.

1713808952527.png
12:17 PM · Feb 26, 2024

It’s not uncommon (not saying that’s the case here) for controlling personalities to set up recording in their own home because they are paranoid of what is happening in the household when they’re not there. Actually, there are so many reasons. Do they feel like someone in the household needs constant supervision? moo

Where is Sebastian Rogers?

Chris Proudfoot,Katie Proudfoot and Seth Rogers have agreed to put their differences aside and work together to find Sebastian Rogers. Seth also said everyone else needs to F Off!! This about finding Sebastian Sebastian has been missing for 55 days Source PI Heather Cohen

@TBInvestigation

An Endangered Child Alert has been issued for 15yo Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers on behalf of the Sumner Co. SO.He was seen earlier today near Stafford Court in Hendersonville wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweatpants & glasses.Tips? SCSO at 615-451-3838 or 1-800-TBI-FIND.

View attachment 498804
12:17 PM · Feb 26, 2024

Here’s hoping this provides some much needed meaningful information to locate Sebastian and bring him home.

Where is Sebastian Rogers?

Moo, I always wish and daydream, that these cases with children have happy endings. Summer wells for instance, I wished the lady fro her church took her and no one knows. And Summer is happy. Maybe Sebastian's mom put in some kind of protective place. Like those life time movies, where you give your child to a trusted person that protects them. She got smart and realized her choices in men are horrible. The momma bear in her decided to protect him at any cost. Not really an opinion, but more of a wish.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler
Back