AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

OK, thx for clarifying that for me! So, it's actually not unexpected that there's no camera footage of him leaving the house then. It just means he left out an exit that isn't one that the neighbor's camera views. Which may be all but one.

And stepfather works out of town as a regular thing, right? How long at a time is he usually gone for? And while he's away, most of the time, it's just mom and Sebastian home by themselves? Except for the regular visits to his dad's. Hm. Is Sebastian home-schooled?

^^ Correct ^^ As far as I know/have heard.

This led into our discussion about how some (but not all, of course) held opinions that the absence of cameras/door chimes/alarm system seemed odd (my own opinion included as a parent of a preteen on the spectrum).

KP working for Brinks also contributed to my opinion that the lack of said items/security seems odd in this case specifically/in particular. (MOO)

**edited to add a “,” **
Sunspun just reminded me of another reason why it was weird that there was no alarm system. CP being gone for weeks at a time with work.
OK, thx for clarifying that for me! So, it's actually not unexpected that there's no camera footage of him leaving the house then. It just means he left out an exit that isn't one that the neighbor's camera views. Which may be all but one.

And stepfather works out of town as a regular thing, right? How long at a time is he usually gone for? And while he's away, most of the time, it's just mom and Sebastian home by themselves? Except for the regular visits to his dad's. Hm. Is Sebastian home-schooled?
CP says he works out of town regularly. He told NG that he left early Feb. and wasn't back until SR disappeared. SR goes to school.

Hm. Is Sebastian home-schooled?
^^SBMFF^^

No … see link below for teacher comments, etc.

The plan Seth had to send Sebastian to online school, initially (when he was to come and live with Seth), was discussed on WebSleuths Live discussion last night.

**edit - not allowing my link to play here … if you click on the link in the black rectangle, you can watch on YouTube (T.W. Hunter Middle School/teacher interview on News Channel 5. Title is “Day 5: No Sightings of Sebastian Rogers in Tennessee.”)

Attachments

• IMG_9936.jpeg
    IMG_9936.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Wait, what he said that in Tricia's podcast?
In Tricia’s WebSleuths Live podcast discussion last night, it was discussed that Sebastian didn’t like the idea of attending online school, and if/when he were to go live with Seth, that was Seth’s plan for Sebastian’s education/schooling (at least in the beginning though it was voiced that this arrangement could possibly change in the future).

In Tricia’s WebSleuths Live podcast discussion last night, it was discussed that Sebastian didn’t like the idea of attending online school, and if/when he were to go live with Seth, that was Seth’s plan for Sebastian’s education/schooling (at least in the beginning though it was voiced that this arrangement could possibly change in the future).

Thank you.

Did Seth participate, and if so what did he say?

Thank you.

Did Seth participate, and if so what did he say?
Seth participated. He responded by stating that he had had the conversation with Sebastian that this online education format would not be permanent.

Then, CP became upset telling Seth that this was a conversation that Seth should have had with CP and Katie.

After that, the conversation shifts to a totally different topic quickly where Seth wants to address a rumor that CP’s parents may have Sebastian. This makes CP irate, and he tells Seth that if he has an issue or wants to discuss this that Seth can phone CP’s mother directly.

A quite heated discussion ensues from there.

The recent interview with KP on Patrol Live is difficult to analyze and is bothering me. I wish they had placed photos of Sebastian to the side for the whole time KP was talking. Her demeanor and voice were calm, almost peacefuL and poised. I can’t quite put my finger on why, but I felt there was a disconnect when she was talking about her missing son. There was no urgency, no desperation. Sebastian’s been missing for 8 weeks, not 8 years.

The only rational explanation for KP to me is that she knows he’s alive and has been secreted away.

Maybe she was/still/ hopefully planning to leave CP and this is part of the plan.
The Madalina Cojocari case springs to mind.

Seth's a talker and an open book. CPs appears aggressive and people seem to have him pegged. But KP is kinda a bump on a log, a mystery, soft spoken. No inkling of what sort of mom she is. She wasn’t keen on Sebastian going to live at his dads and CP had to talk her round. She didn’t want him to go, why though? Cause she adored him, couldn’t be without him, or was it a control mechanism? We just don’t know enough, or anything about her.

All JMO
Perhaps
So he was captured on camera taking out the trash, but no camera recorded him leaving the house again after that, right? I assume he was on camera going back inside the house after taking out the trash.

So what other ways are there of exiting this house that are not in view of any camera? Or are they saying all their doors would have camera footage of someone exiting through them? In that case, he would've left out a window? Chimney???

Maybe I just missed it or misunderstood, but I thought they were saying they do not know how (through what exit) he left the house, since it wasn't caught on camera. If I have that right, then how else COULD he have gotten out of the house without being captured on camera? If he wore all black and no flashlight turned on? Probably would still see him. Maybe he disabled the camera? But then they'd have noticed that later. I guess. If he army-crawled on his stomach out the door? But the camera would still see the door opening, even if he wasn't seen. I don't know, I just know he went out in one way or another, and if not, well, that's a whole other mystery, one that I don't want to think about.

So I would like to know, how do they think he exited the house that night (or morning)? Have they said?

To clear up something about the cameras. In the interview we did with the two private investigators, Chris Proudfoot and Seth Rogers, it was said that it was possibly too dark for the cameras to pick up Sebastian when he allegedly left the house.
I believe it was one of the P.I.s that said this, and later, Chris agreed. I think. Going off of my memory here.
This is not an official statement from law enforcement, so please keep that in mind.
Thanks,
Tricia

Wait, what he said that in Tricia's podcast?

IIRC didn’t CP briefly suggest this may have been a possible reason had Sebastian runaway because he didn’t want to live with Seth because he didn’t want to do online schooling.

I’ll have to go back and listen again.
Yes very heated indeed!
Need to remember a lot of what is said may or may not be facts.

To clear up something about the cameras. In the interview we did with the two private investigators, Chris Proudfoot and Seth Rogers, it was said that it was possibly too dark for the cameras to pick up Sebastian when he allegedly left the house.
I believe it was one of the P.I.s that said this, and later, Chris agreed. I think. Going off of my memory here.
This is not an official statement from law enforcement, so please keep that in mind.
Thanks,
Tricia
I believe Chloe said right at the beginning that she walked back from a construction site to Sebastian's home, she then said that it would be (funny) meaning not coincidental if the same cameras on her map (the detailed map she made of all cameras in the vicinity and their capture range) picked up a white woman with a flashlight (meaning her.

If Sebastian took out the garbage at 8pm and put on the outside lights he could be captured on screen. At 8pm most people still have inside and outside lights on. At 1am or 2am in the morning everybody's inside lights are off and the best we can hope for outside lights is that they are motion triggered.

There are 2 cameras on the side of the house next to the Proudfoot home, one faces towards the PT home (camera1) the other in the opposite direction. There was a garbage truck captured by camera 1 and two lights. If Sebastian left out the front door and turned right he would have to walk past those 2 cameras.

Not sure what time the garbage truck came around but if Sebastian walked out the front and turned left he would have walked into the garbage truck up the same road.

IMO I'm going back to the back door. Where was the key kept? You always get 2 keys for a lock, if CP had one on his keyring did KP have the other on her keyring? This is if the key has disappeared after Sebastian left, if both keys are accounted for, then we're back to 'who could have a key made'? Or has a lock pick?

IMO LE have gone through the video footage, perhaps farm it out to another agency and let them go through it again. LE haven't said anything because there's nothing on video. At this point IMO it's most important for people to search their properties and perhaps a few more to exclude those areas as searched.

I watched a video from way back the other day, about a predator that stole a 14yr old girl out of her bed between midnight and 6am on Christmas morning. The police did a TV interview in which they asked the public to search their own property first and then spread out. The police said, when you're done searching a property, tie a yellow ribbon around the mailbox (or any yellow thing). I think this is a very good idea.

I think when they search the wooded areas they should put up a drone with yellow spray paint and as they pass a point in a geographical grid, the drone can spray a dot on the tops of those trees. Just an idea.

My heart goes out to Seth, now that CP is trying to say that Sebastian may have runaway because he didn’t want to go live with his dad. WTH. What a sad sorry mess.
It was said that Sebastian didn't want to do online schooling, which he was going to do at Seths. I'm not a fan of CP but he and KP have been repeatedly attacked by Seth which added fuel to the social media bashing.

CP said Sebastian was not looking forward to online school. CP said that Seth asked him in CP/KP kitchen ‘you don’t want to do online school?’ Sebastien said ‘No I don’t’

CP said ‘This may be a reason why he wanted to run away’
Interesting choice of wording. I think.

But there is more if anyone’s interested this part starts around 2:38 mark.
IIRC didn’t CP briefly suggest this may have been a possible reason had Sebastian runaway because he didn’t want to live with Seth because he didn’t want to do online schooling.

I’ll have to go back and listen again.
Yes very heated indeed!
Need to remember a lot of what is said may or may not be facts.

On Tricia live (who a superhero for getting through to the end in one piece!)

CP said Sebastian was not looking forward to online school. CP said that Seth asked his son in CP/KP kitchen ‘you don’t want to do online school?’ Sebastien said ‘No I don’t’

CP said ‘This may be a reason why he wanted to run away’. Interesting choice of wording. IMO.

But there is more if anyone’s interested this part starts around 2:38 mark.

Bolding mine.
Snipped for focus.

This has not been confirmed, as far as we know.
Chris Proudfoot did give this information regarding the dogs tracking Sebastian to the pond, but it's not official yet.

Still speculation at this time, it would appear -- not that the pond was searched ... but that the dogs hit on a definitive scent.
Afaik, there (sadly !) wasn't a scent from Sebastian found outside Chris and Katie's house.

From this link :

Mar 27, 2024 — Sebastian's stepfather, Chris Proudfoot,
said ... a search dog had traced
Sebastian's scent to the pond...
Red emphasis mine.

From the above link -- This is what was said by the emergency management agency director :

Emergency Management Agency Director Ken Weidner added that search-and-rescue dogs had not been able to pick up a scent.

This was from outside the Proudfoot residence and not necessarily -- but could include -- the road to the retention pond.
This has not been stated yet by LE.
It almost seems that he was taken away from Chris P's home by a vehicle ?

The landfill search was beyond disturbing and makes it appear that LE are leaning in a direction that is not positive.
A recovery and not a rescue.
Omo.
Thank you for the link

There are 2 cameras on the side of the house next to the Proudfoot home, one faces towards the PT home (camera1) the other in the opposite direction. There was a garbage truck captured by camera 1 and two lights. If Sebastian left out the front door and turned right he would have to walk past those 2 cameras.
Sbm
Gray Hughes did an overlay with the cameras

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD