TN TN - Nashville, WhtFem 20-45, UP76679, in abandoned house, semi-colon (heart/comma) tattoo, Nov'20

I think this could possibly be Stephanie VonCannon? Pictures are similar, eye color is off but I don't put a lot of stock in that.

I agree and come here to say this. Also, Stephanie's eyes are listed as green, but it's not a stretch to look at those eyes and see them as brown. The only thing that gives me pause is the tattoo, because it's does not mention any tattoos on her Namus page.

I agree and come here to say this. Also, Stephanie's eyes are listed as green, but it's not a stretch to look at those eyes and see them as brown. The only thing that gives me pause is the tattoo, because it's does not mention any tattoos on her Namus page.

I am going to submit it tomorrow; I don't hold a lot of stock in tattoos either. If my SO was to go missing tomorrow and I wasn't there to report it, I doubt her family would be able to accurately identify her tattoos. They could have been gotten after contact was lost as well, you never know.

I am going to submit it tomorrow; I don't hold a lot of stock in tattoos either. If my SO was to go missing tomorrow and I wasn't there to report it, I doubt her family would be able to accurately identify her tattoos. They could have been gotten after contact was lost as well, you never know.
I think that's the right move!

The eye color being off and lack of tattoos make me think this is probably not a match But I guess it wouldn’t hurt to submit it.

I was looking at the Othram case and then started poking around about the significance behind the semi-colon tattoo. It seems to mostly be attached to hope - yours or in honor of someone else - it is not over. Many of the references are to an organization named Project Semicolon.

From pop culture dictionary, WHERE DOES SEMICOLON TATTOO COME FROM?
In 2013, she founded the faith-based nonprofit Project Semicolon, which chose a semicolon as a symbol because it’s “used when an author could’ve chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life.”

I too believe that Ms. VonCannon is a good possible match given what we know of her case.

TBIsketch.jpg

Investigators believe an accidental drug overdose may have led to the woman’s death, but the exact circumstances are still largely unknown. Even her exact age is a mystery, but authorities suspect that she may have been in her 20s.

Tattoo.jpg

According to police, the tattoo was of a red heart above a comma forming a semicolon. In 2013, the semicolon became a widely used symbol meant to let those struggling with mental health issues such as suicide or addiction know they’re not alone.

Tricia will be going LIVE on Websleuths YouTube Live tonight (Wednesday) at 10:30 pm Eastern, and will be discussing this case. Hope you can all be there!

Interesting! From link..
Height5' 5" (65 Inches)
Weight190 lbs

View attachment 447476
I looked into this woman, i dont think that she is a match because of the tattoo. She went missing from Greenville Hospital in SC in May of 2020, she went to the hospital for back pain and she was discharged then never seen again after she left the hospital, she doesnt have the tattoo though and i found something saying she has a wonder woman tattoo on her wrist and a larger tattoo on her back, however I am waiting on more information to see if i can get the photos of the tattoos. I do think that this person deserves a posting though, and im unsure if it is related or not but there was another woman (CASI POGUE The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)) around her age that went to the same hospital on July 4th 2020, she was discharged on July 5th, and went missing after leaving the hospital as well. Im not sure if these two things are related or not but it caught my attention as they were close together.

I've submitted the following two cases to NamUs, and DNASolves.

On October 17, 2013, 14 year old Aliyah Vega went missing from Flourtown, PA. Approximately 7 years later, this unidentified deceased female was found in an abandoned house in Nashville, TN.

Aliyah Vega has a dark mole on her forehead, and the unidentified's composite sketch depicts an unknown mark in the same exact location that's hard to overlook when seeing their faces side-by-side. However, Aliyah's face appears chubbier, and her nose looks wider in her smile.

Aliyah-Vega.jpg

Important Considerations:

Aliyah was listed as 5' 1", while the unidentified is listed as 5' 4". However, Aliyah had 1+ years for a growth spurt, and her height may have been approximated.

Aliyah's weight was listed as 170 lbs., while the unidentified was listed as 225 lbs. She may have gained 55 lbs., in seven years.

Aliyah appears to have had frizzy hair, and straight hair. She could have styled, and colored her brown hair to have wavy reddish brown hair, matching the unidentified.

Aliyah has no tattoos, and the unidentified has a tattoo on her wrist which she may have gotten in the time she's been missing.

Aliyah is listed as a Hispanic / Latino, while the unidentified is listed as a White / Caucasian. These classifications are becoming interchangeable.

Aliyah may be wearing the same earrings in her photo (left) as the composite sketch (middle).

Aliyah may have broken her nose in the seven years she was missing (assuming the unidentified's nose was previously broken).

Aliyah's chin may dimple when she smiles.

Aliyah Vega
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Nashville, TN Unidentified

Last edited:
I've submitted the following two cases to NamUs, and DNASolves.

On October 17, 2013, 14 year old Aliyah Vega went missing from Flourtown, PA. Approximately 7 years later, this unidentified deceased female was found in an abandoned house in Nashville, TN.

Aliyah Vega has a dark mole on her forehead, and the unidentified's composite sketch depicts an unknown mark in the same exact location that's hard to overlook when seeing their faces side-by-side. However, Aliyah's face appears chubbier, and her nose looks wider in her smile.

View attachment 498927

Important Considerations:

Aliyah was listed as 5' 1", while the unidentified is listed as 5' 4". However, Aliyah had 1+ years for a growth spurt, and her height may have been approximated.

Aliyah's weight was listed as 170 lbs., while the unidentified was listed as 225 lbs. She may have gained 55 lbs., in seven years.

Aliyah appears to have had frizzy hair, and straight hair. She could have styled, and colored her brown hair to have wavy reddish brown hair, matching the unidentified.

Aliyah has no tattoos, and the unidentified has a tattoo on her wrist which she may have gotten in the time she's been missing.

Aliyah is listed as a Hispanic / Latino, while the unidentified is listed as a White / Caucasian. These classifications are becoming interchangeable.

Aliyah may be wearing the same earrings in her photo (left) as the composite sketch (middle).

Aliyah may have broken her nose in the seven years she was missing (assuming the unidentified's nose was previously broken).

Aliyah's chin may dimple when she smiles.

Aliyah Vega

Nashville, TN Unidentified
That looks like a good possibility! Maybe this will give her her name back.

That looks like a good possibility! Maybe this will give her her name back.
Not her. A detective got back to me, and said "according to the medical examiner’s report, the mark on the UHR’s forehead was described as a 'red-brown abrasion.' The UHR had acne marks all over her face and the mark on the forehead resembles other marks on her face."

He also said "the dental charts do not match however, there does not appear to be dental x-rays available for Aliyah Vega to confirm," which is probably why they're not formally added to the exclusions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kebrando
Back