Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments #2

In new TV special, serial killer Todd Kohlhepp says public knows only 10% of his crimes

He makes me want to puke. I think most of us that have been here from jump know in our bones that there are other victims.
We only know of 10%? THEN TELL LE WHO THE OTHERS ARE, TODD.

I find it fascinating that he still takes this stance of 'but no other rape cases'

GMAB. That is how he got started. That's his MO. His insistence that he never raped Kala was far beyond absurd. I don't care if she DID write him letters asking for sex. She was being held captive. Who on earth wouldn't do every thing they could to appease their captor? If you're chained to a shipping container against your will - it's rape. The end. Hard stop.

What is he even trying to get at? 'Hey ya'll, I murdered like, 50 people, but I only raped that one'.

And he knows that there are loads of people out there that doubt his involvement in Superbike, so now, after pleading guilty, he's going to respond to a direct question of whether he committed the SB murders with 'As far as you are aware, yes'.

What an a$$hat.

Widow of serial killer's victim: 'Mr. Kohlhepp, I forgive you' (with clip)

July 26, 2019

"Sixteen years after her husband was gunned down in a motorcycle shop in Chesnee, Melissa Brackman and her teenage son were face-to-face with the killer inside a Spartanburg County courtroom.

Todd Christopher Kohlhepp, convicted of killing seven people, heard a resounding message of forgiveness.

Brackman, her son, Kohlhepp, and family members of another victim were in court Friday for two damages hearings in the wrongful death lawsuits filed in light of Kohlhepp's murderous path....

'I forgive you'

"Mr. Kohlhepp, I forgive you," said Brackman, Ponder's widow.

She put on reading glasses and took a deep breath before giving her testimony.

"I hurt not only for myself but my heart hurts for you as well," she said, wiping tears from her face. "I cannot imagine the things you must feel or have felt to do the things you have done and it makes me sad."..."

Widow of serial killer's victim: 'Mr. Kohlhepp, I forgive you'

I haven't followed this case for a long time, but when I saw this today I just thought "yep, I think we all assumed there's more".

"Former FBI special agent John Douglas, the inspiration behind Netflix’s true-crime drama “Mindhunter,” believes serial killer Todd Kohlhepp when he says there are more bodies to be discovered."
Real ‘Mindhunter’ John Douglas says he believes serial killer Todd Kohlhepp murdered more victims in doc

Good Post. I believe he likely committed more crimes but I just think the FBI have to be a little careful because the man is narcissistic and enjoys tormenting people and the attention this brings so he might admit to some crimes he did not do. I am sure the FBI will check it all out though.

Here is another article about the recent documentary about this case:

Todd Kohlhepp's name in Superbike customer list never investigated, new TV special shows

I feel very sorry for the victims and there is an unfortunate side story to this case but I have to say I think Kohlhepp went to the shop to kill and there was no provocation from the victims they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wore a heavy coat on a hot day to conceal his firearm.

Last edited:
He called Kala's captivity time "during her stay here". Uh. This isn't the Hilton! It's a freaking locked up metal container, where she was chained airy d the neck and locked inside! That's not a "stay". That's torture and kidnapping.

Here is another You Tube video about the case. What is interesting to me is this video so far has had 145,000 views:

Always amazes me how this type of guy can seem to charm people at times:

Here is another recent report:

Todd Kohlhepp TV special talks human hunting club, love affair and possible accomplices

Of course stating the obvious this is a terrible case where the victims have suffered greatly:

For a short time, Melissa Brackman, Ponder's widow, was a person of interest in the Superbike killings, with investigators believing her child's father was Brian Lucas, rather than Ponder. That turned out to be because Ponder's and Brian Lucas' DNA samples were mistakenly mixed up.

SC judge says mother can sue store that sold guns used in upstate serial killings (with clip)

Aug 4, 2019

"SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WCBD) – The mother of a man murdered by serial killer Todd Kohlhepp is suing the man who purchased guns for Kohlhepp and the store that sold the firearms.

This week, a South Carolina judge told Cindy Coxie can use that store.

Coxie is the mother of Johnny Coxie, one of seven people Kohlhepp admitted to murdering.

She claims the store broke federal gun sale laws by selling Dustan Lawson five weapons in a ten-month period....

The lawsuit said Lawson’s choice of weapons, use of cash, and nervous behavior all should have been red flags. Records show Lawson would later sell those guns to Kohlepp....

A judge heard their motion to dismiss the suit on the grounds that the retailer was protected under a Federal Law that gives the gun industry immunity from lawsuits known as PACAA, but a judge struck that down this week."

SC judge says mother can sue store that sold guns used in upstate serial killings

21537.jpg

(Johnny Coxie)

Hi YESorNO,

LOVE THIS!

Thank you for posting this great news! I hadn’t heard about it yet. I pray Cindy Coxie is successful in her efforts.

~RIP M+J

SC judge says mother can sue store that sold guns used in upstate serial killings (with clip)

Aug 4, 2019

"SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WCBD) – The mother of a man murdered by serial killer Todd Kohlhepp is suing the man who purchased guns for Kohlhepp and the store that sold the firearms.

This week, a South Carolina judge told Cindy Coxie can use that store.

Coxie is the mother of Johnny Coxie, one of seven people Kohlhepp admitted to murdering.

She claims the store broke federal gun sale laws by selling Dustan Lawson five weapons in a ten-month period....

The lawsuit said Lawson’s choice of weapons, use of cash, and nervous behavior all should have been red flags. Records show Lawson would later sell those guns to Kohlepp....

A judge heard their motion to dismiss the suit on the grounds that the retailer was protected under a Federal Law that gives the gun industry immunity from lawsuits known as PACAA, but a judge struck that down this week."

SC judge says mother can sue store that sold guns used in upstate serial killings

21537.jpg

(Johnny Coxie)

Where did you see that?

It’s in that new ID Discovery documentary that aired its third episode tonight.

Both male victims had their feet removed.

All Todd would say is “my mother told me never to play with my food.”

Edited to remove “final episode.” It’s a 5 part series apparently.

Last edited:
It’s in that new ID Discovery documentary that aired its last episode tonight.

Both male victims had their feet removed.

All Todd would say is “my mother told me never to play with my food.”
Uuhhhh. I dont even know what to say about that. I have to see of part 3 is streaming yet. The first 2 parts were really good!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingi
Back