Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
indallas2 said:
I have to AGREE 100% with everything you just said. If they were both really IN LOVE then they would of married BEFORE having this child and why so fast???
Exactly!:clap:

shopper said:
This is the fakest relationship I've ever heard of. There is NO WAY anyone will ever convince me that this is a relationship based on love, a real friendship or anything of the kind. IMO, Katie was "handpicked" for an arranged relationship and for childbearing. She is having this child IMO, FOR Tom, exactly like Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe's arrangement.

"Tucked away" my azz, she's being held hostage by Tom and the cult.

If that's true, why would she do it? Money? It's not like she was destitute, for cryin out loud. I agree there's something weird about them, but just what it is, I do not know. Why would she toss aside her own family values/beliefs for a "fake" brood mare relationship?

Eve

eve said:
If that's true, why would she do it? Money? It's not like she was destitute, for cryin out loud. I agree there's something weird about them, but just what it is, I do not know. Why would she toss aside her own family values/beliefs for a "fake" brood mare relationship?

Eve

Maybe she wasn't "destitute" but she was hardly one of the better known/heard of actresses. My opinion is that Tom offered to put her on the map, so to speak. As if hard work and determination wouldn't have gotten her there eventually. It wouldn't surprise me if she gets some kind of alimony, ala Debbie Rowe which should just be called for what it is, payment for services rendered.
:twocents:

If this has already been mentioned, I apologize.:confused:

Has anyone heard the buzz that TomKat's baby is due right about the opening of MI-3? I thought I either read or heard the baby is due on the day of MI-3's premier. :sick: :croc: But, maybe I am hearing things....:confused:

I was reading that Tom is up for three razzies!

Tom Cruise stands head and shoulders above other individual contenders with an impressive three Razzie nominations, as worst actor for War of the Worlds and a double spot in a newly created Razzie category of most tiresome tabloid targets. Cruise earns a nod both for his anti-psychiatry rants and his relationship with actress Katie Holmes, herself somewhat unfairly nominated for worst actress for her turn in Batman Begins. Holmes finds herself pitted against Jessica Alba (Fantastic Four) and Jennifer Lopez (Monster-in-Law) in this category.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/02/03/razzies/

There is another picture of Katie that makes her look like she's 50. If you go to msn.com, scroll down to the entertainment section and click on the headline about Katie and Tom you will get the story from the link above, but there is a picture of Katie to the right in a red coat. Her face looks sunken in and she looks much older than she is. Certainly not glowing.

Tom Cruise stands head and shoulders above other individual contenders with an impressive three Razzie nominations, as worst actor for War of the Worlds and a double spot in a newly created Razzie category of most tiresome tabloid targets.

I dont believe Tom Cruise stands head and shoulders above anyone!!! :D

j2mirish said:
Tom Cruise stands head and shoulders above other individual contenders with an impressive three Razzie nominations, as worst actor for War of the Worlds and a double spot in a newly created Razzie category of most tiresome tabloid targets.

I dont believe Tom Cruise stands head and shoulders above anyone!!! :D

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Maybe that's why he's so bitter????

So apparently Cruise has said "I'm not giving her a chance to turn into another Nicole," or something to that effect.

Mr. Cruise, Katie Holmes is no Nicole Kidman. BTW, did everyone see Nicole last night w/ Keith at the Grammy awards? She's hot, he's hot and TomKat's NOT! I love it!

Eve

eve said:
So apparently Cruise has said "I'm not giving her a chance to turn into another Nicole," or something to that effect.

Mr. Cruise, Katie Holmes is no Nicole Kidman. BTW, did everyone see Nicole last night w/ Keith at the Grammy awards? She's hot, he's hot and TomKat's NOT! I love it!

Eve

Yeah, I saw her on t.v. and Nicole's botoxed-to-hell-and-back face isn't what I'd consider hot. She was very beautiful at one time but she looks like a freak now IMO. Very sad. I like her and all and she's a classy chick but she has that plastic look going and it isn't anything I'd ever want for myself.

katie looks terrible these days in every pic i see her in..There is some crazy stuff going on between them....:confused:

michelle said:
katie looks terrible these days in every pic i see her in..There is some crazy stuff going on between them....:confused:

Well hell, it's probably finally starting to sink in, what she's gotten herself and her unborn Scientology sacrifice into.

shopper said:
Well hell, it's probably finally starting to sink in, what she's gotten herself and her unborn Scientology sacrifice into.

LOL!!!

KrazyKollector said:
If this has already been mentioned, I apologize.:confused:

Has anyone heard the buzz that TomKat's baby is due right about the opening of MI-3? I thought I either read or heard the baby is due on the day of MI-3's premier. :sick: :croc: But, maybe I am hearing things....:confused:
Yes, I heard that as well (actually, I think I read it). Who knows with these two--maybe the recent pictures of her in that ridiculous body suit thingy have been doctored. You know--her head on top of someone else's body. Nah...the pictures probaby do tell the awful truth, although I wish they were doctored!

IdahoMom, those pictures and captions really hit the nail on the head for Tom, Paris and Tara! :p
How True about Tom and Katie: Oh, and the "sell me your soul" t-shirt they have on Tom is just perfect.

(Tom & Katie)

"Nothing says LOVE like signing a $5 million contract agreement to pose as a loving companion to a tiny man with a very large ego. This nasty little rumor was reported on Page Six and in the New York Daily News, but of course we know it can't be true. Obviously Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are madly in love and (shove) show their affection and devotion to each other every time they make a public appearance. When I think of LOVE, the first romantic vision that flutters into my head is Tom and Katie with their gushing big grins and persistant public declarations of love. Sigh.

shopper said:
Yeah, I saw her on t.v. and Nicole's botoxed-to-hell-and-back face isn't what I'd consider hot. She was very beautiful at one time but she looks like a freak now IMO. Very sad. I like her and all and she's a classy chick but she has that plastic look going and it isn't anything I'd ever want for myself.

OmGosh, I didn't notice that, but my eyes aren't what they used to be! I hate that look too and can't believe she even needed it. Still, I think her behavior has been so superior to Cruise's. Also, it must be hard for her to keep her mouth shut about what she knows about Cruise and the cult, but like you said, she's got class. She doesn't bad-mouth Cruise, though I bet she could! And Keith Urban is way cuter than Cruise, IMO.

I loathe Tom and just have no respect for Katie -- the way she's letting him and his henchmen take over her life, and the baby's.

Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member