Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEPUTYDAWG said:
So maybe they're denying this breakup until after the opening of MI3. Heaven forbid there be bad publicity before that! Well, I for one will NOT be spending my $ on that movie. (Which, I did like the first one.)

After the failure (if that's what you call it) of War of the Worlds, and who knows about MI3, I wonder if Tom is being pursued for any future movie rolls. Personally, I hope not.
I won't spend my money for it either. In my mind..he is a washed up has been. I don't care how much money the fool has.:snooty:

Is it me, or does this pregnancy seem like it's never going to end? It seems like she's been pregnant for a year!!!

I seriously wonder if they'll stay together. I bet her parents are pulling for her to get out and they're probably seriously worried about Katie having to share custody with Tom.

deandaniellws said:
Why on earth didn't she cover up that sore on her lip, wash her hair...and put some make-up on! :confused:
BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO BUSY FINDING SOMETHING FOR HIM TO STAND ON TO LOOK TALLER THAN HER :loser:

HeartofTexas said:
If you look at the picture on this page, I'd say the "glow" is gone from Katie. Tom, OTOH, looks like a crazed idiot.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11354786/
IF YOU GO TO THE LINK ON THIS SAME PAGE ABOUT HIM AND ALL HIS WOMAN, AND LOOK AT ALL THE PICTURES OF HIM...MY GOD--- HE IS WHACKED!!!!!!!:eek:
I WILL STILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE HOOPLA ABOUT HIM..NICE NOSE!!:sick:
(sorry about the caps- just noticed...)

deandaniellws said:
I won't spend my money for it either. In my mind..he is a washed up has been. I don't care how much money the fool has.:snooty:

Totally agree on the has been issue. Never WAS in my book to begin with. LOL

Why on earth didn't she cover up that sore on her lip, wash her hair...and put some make-up on!
Probably because that's the best she's ever looked with cold sores! If you go to this url, and about half-way down the page, you'll see some pix of her with cold sores that are realllly bad! If you click on picture #4 (69k), you'll get a real close-up of them.

http://www.foundrymusic.com/lounge/displaygallery.cfm/gallery_id/91/div/lounge/gallery/lounge_gallery_Katie_Holmes_Cold_Sores.html

:laugh:
j2mirish said:
BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO BUSY FINDING SOMETHING FOR HIM TO STAND ON TO LOOK TALLER THAN HER :loser:

This is too funny and very true!! Thanks for the giggle. I think Tom sees Katie as a trophy of sorts and he is her dream come true, she has said as a teen she had a huge crush on Tom (uh, :doh: he was a movie star, ding dong, helloooo NOT REAL LIFE) I think his shiney polish is smearing and Katies in way over her head.

Just my thoughts though
Jubie

HeartofTexas said:
Probably because that's the best she's ever looked with cold sores! If you go to this url, and about half-way down the page, you'll see some pix of her with cold sores that are realllly bad! If you click on picture #4 (69k), you'll get a real close-up of them.

http://www.foundrymusic.com/lounge/displaygallery.cfm/gallery_id/91/div/lounge/gallery/lounge_gallery_Katie_Holmes_Cold_Sores.html

You know what's sad though? There are really good meds out there that could force the virus into a remission of sorts (for many years even) but I'm sure those would be out of the question for the SciNut religion he's wacked out on.

I think her family must be really worried about her, she seemed so happy and stable and on her way up in Hollywood.

Jubie

deandaniellws said:
It seems she has them all the time. What is up with that?
maybe she just makes it look like that, hopeing she doesnt have to kiss him again..:dance:

deandaniellws said:
It seems she has them all the time. What is up with that?

Yeah man, she has a baaaaaad case of herpes. I'm not vain but DAMN I wouldn't walk around looking like that.

Well, I'm sure ol' Tom thinks those cold sores can be healed naturally so no prescribed drugs are allowed. And Gawd forbid Katie woke up depressed one day and realized the predictament she's in with this short washed-up, nut job she's living with... there would be nooooo pyschiatric drugs for her.

Is there any chance cold sores are stress induced?

kato said:
Yeah man, she has a baaaaaad case of herpes. I'm not vain but DAMN I wouldn't walk around looking like that.
OMGosh....LOL...I was thinking the same thing!:eek: :eek: :eek:

deandaniellws said:
OMGosh....LOL...I was thinking the same thing!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I shouldn't be so catty but you'd think a person whos profession depends on their looks would make an effort to at least look half way decent.

kato said:
I shouldn't be so catty but you'd think a person whos profession depends on their looks would make an effort to at least look half way decent.
Honestly...I wouldn't be seen looking like that. I would stay home and hide until they were gone. :sick:

HeartofTexas said:
Well, I'm sure ol' Tom thinks those cold sores can be healed naturally so no prescribed drugs are allowed. And Gawd forbid Katie woke up depressed one day and realized the predictament she's in with this short washed-up, nut job she's living with... there would be nooooo pyschiatric drugs for her.

Is there any chance cold sores are stress induced?
I think you absolutly hit the nail right on the head here....
I think stress can contribute to the outbreaks.. I might be mistaken, but
pretty sure it does.. those bags under the eyes looked sad too-- she looks like a classic case of waking up and saying wtf did i do??

j2mirish said:
I think you absolutly hit the nail right on the head here....
I think stress can contribute to the outbreaks.. I might be mistaken, but
pretty sure it does.. those bags under the eyes looked sad too-- she looks like a classic case of waking up and saying wtf did i do??
I think so too.:(

she looks like a classic case of waking up and saying wtf did i do??
I couldn't agree more. And in the msnbc picture I posted in #276, there is that same blank, sad look in her eyes. If you contrast that look with his hyper, fake "all over the place" "jumping on Oprah's couch" look on his face, then I'd say there's trouble in paradise. I think he's perched to dive off the deep end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cayteamuhree