Tracey at it again in the UK?

My reply from channel 4
Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries.

I'm afraid I have no way of checking which of you are right in this case.
Unfortunately, the show is not due to be repeated in the near future either.

Thank you again for your email.

Kara Waters
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

Firstpage said:
My reply from channel 4
Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries.

I'm afraid I have no way of checking which of you are right in this case.
Unfortunately, the show is not due to be repeated in the near future either.

Thank you again for your email.

Kara Waters
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries
You don't say what your question was - "and hence" what they couldn't answer.

What was your question? Mine was whether it was possible that two versions of the same documentary had been aired.

We have two independent recordings of the programme which are identical and they say they only aired one documentary. Therefore, whether you can believe it or not, the two identical recordings must be what you saw.

I explained the discussion we were having, (if Patsy looks up or not), as I say I saw her look up and others (with video to prove it) say she didnt.

I must now assume that I am either a) easily led or b) seeing things that didnt happen.

Firstpage said:
I explained the discussion we were having, (if Patsy looks up or not), as I say I saw her look up and others (with video to prove it) say she didnt.

I must now assume that I am either a) easily led or b) seeing things that didnt happen.
In fairness, if your question was about the content about the programme rather than about their broadcasting of the programme, then their response is understandable.

The simplest explanation is that you remember the extended clip from an older documentary and when KBUK mentioned it, it jogged your memory. This is one of the reasons why police like to interview witnesses separately - we do influence each others' recollections of events.

The bottom line is, if we want to complain about the quality and integrity of Mills and Tracey documentaries then we must ensure that our complaint is tenable. If any of our group continue to insist that their documentary contained a scene which it clearly didn't, then they will use that to attack our credibility.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FOGLIGHTINVESTIGATIONS
Back