TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior …

He’s really not very likeable.
Snipped by me

That is certainly an understatement! If I was on the jury I’d have to ask to be excused because the defense lawyer makes my skin crawl and I would probably not be able to be impartial even before hearing what a piece of work his client is.

Yesterday I had the thought (because I tend to tune out when Prior is speaking) that Alec Baldwin could easily play Prior in the biopic or movie or whatever. Now whenever he starts to talk I just see and hear Baldwin. Listen to his voice, Baldwin could absolutely play him.

Last edited:
Yesterday I had the thought (because I tend to tune out when he's speaking) that Alec Baldwin could easily play Prior in the biopic or movie or whatever. Now whenever he starts to talk I just see and hear Baldwin. Listen to his voice, Baldwin could absolutely play him.
Ha! Better choice than mine, a cross between Colombo and the lawyer in My Cousin Vinny.

Wow Melanie just said she was still married to David Warwick. I had understood they were divorced and living in different States.

Melanie knows more than she is saying and Melanie knows both kids were dark. Gosh that meant they had to die and she didn’t contact police! She disgusts me.
It’s odd how people can come to so very different conclusions. We’ve been following this together for years here on WS and hearing and seeing the same things regarding MG and I know a lot of WSers agree with your opinion of MG but I don’t see her that way at all. I don’t think she ever thought that LVD would do anything to those children even when she had suspicions about what happened to CV. I think she was gullible and I think it took that call asking her to lie to police about having JJ to open her eyes. But I think that since then she has been cooperative and truthful - though I do think she had her timeline confused in LVD’s trial and in interviews before trial and after she testified - she seems a bit clearer on some of that this time and I really do believe she regrets any involvement with castings and with LVD & CD at all.

And I’m glad that we can have different opinions and share them with each other here on WS!

Prior is in his own world today, talking over the witness, then the judge as the judge is correcting him, then the judge again when the judge corrects him again and barely apologizes before getting right back to it.

He’s really not very likeable.
I just suffered through with Shannon Smith and now Prior. Both so distasteful and slimy.

Yesterday I had the thought (because I tend to tune out when Prior is speaking) that Alec Baldwin could easily play Prior in the biopic or movie or whatever. Now whenever he starts to talk I just see and hear Baldwin. Listen to his voice, Baldwin could absolutely play him.
Yes! Alec Baldwin! Only wish Prior was as easy to watch and listen to as Alec can be. Sigh.

When cross starts he’s going to fire up though.

It’s time! I’m a little nervous for MG. Actually maybe nervous for the prosecution is more correct.
With how rude and pushy Prior has been, I imagine he will be at his worst when cross-examining MG. However, I can't imagine the jury likes his behavior, and I don't see how this would help Chad.

With how rude and pushy Prior has been, I imagine he will be at his worst when cross-examining MG. However, I can't imagine the jury likes his behavior, and I don't see how this would help Chad.
I agree very strongly. Melanie’s demeanor has been very meek overall. JP won’t look good if he tears her apart.
JP KNEW MG and DW were not living together and was trying really hard to get MG to lie about it
He’s about to bring up the communications with Wood.

Prior is doing a decent job so far, Gibb admits her memory isn’t great, can’t recall many details or dates offhand, and that her communication (which ended up being hundreds of text messages and emails) started “infrequent” and later became “often” over 6 months.

The State also filed their Motion today to attempt to prevent Prior from 1) being able to introduce these text messages and emails of Wood 2) being able to reference them in front of the jury and 3) prevent the defense from being able to include them in the case file

Not sure why they want all of that excluded especially since they allege there’s “nothing” there.

JMOO.

Just a quickly during side bar, but the interview with dateline, that was before Chad was charged? Or no?

Answering my own question, the interview was just after Chad was charged. I can’t see how this cross is relevant.

I guess I'm not sure what hammering on this one text is about.

Is he trying to insuinate that she's lying? That she planned to lie and the prosecutor knew about it?

Because really she hasn't ventured much into actual church territory so much as she's been into Chad/Lori version territory which really isn't the same at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtnbee