TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With past-life stuff, why wasn’t anybody ever just some starving peasant?

Nope.

Always plenty of competition for Cleopatra, JC and apostles, etc. Who knew the historical greats had so much room in 'em?

Any thoughts from committed watchers so far about the key differences between this trial and LV's, beyond a more aggressive defence?

The link posted above did not take me to the correct page - so here is the link I will use for my notes.

Did Prior just say: "Lipidity"? Isn't it lividity?
Yes, it's lividity. The settling of blood that happens to dead people.

Lipids are fats. I'm sure it's one of his many dirty tricks- he probably hopes the jury thinks she had high lipids. A possible health problem.

I hope these tricks... twisting words, cutting off 911 tapes....show the jury that Prior is a lying liar that lies. And that they conclude the untwisted truth won't help his client, so he needs this trickster.

MOO

Yes, it's lividity. The settling of blood that happens to dead people.

Lipids are fats. I'm sure it's one of his many dirty tricks- he probably hopes the jury thinks she had high lipids. A possible health problem.

I hope these tricks... twisting words, cutting off 911 tapes....show the jury that Prior is a lying liar that lies. And that they conclude the untwisted truth won't help his client, so he needs this trickster.

MOO
And I am surprised that nobody corrected John Prior for his mispronunciation/mischaracterization of lividity, the condition of which he was speaking! The Coroner herself did not correct him.

I do believe that John Prior is doing a good job using this witness, Coroner Brenda Dye, to establish reasonable doubt in the jury as to Tammy Daybell's cause of death.
And I am surprised that nobody corrected John Prior for his mispronunciation/mischaracterization of lividity, the condition of which he was speaking! The Coroner herself did not correct him.
I think she’s scared to say a word to him. She’s barely getting her voice out. But she is pronouncing the word correctly for him.

JP is doing a good job using this witness to establish her incompetence as a coroner. She’s feeling it IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CopperRose