TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JP Chad's or Alex's defense lawyer?
I was just going to comment on this! So with Charles & Brandon & JJ & Tylee, AC is a vengeful murderer, but with this paintball incident, Prior is saying AC was totally just a normal guy who just happens to like guns and deer hunting and that it's absurd to think that TD could have been shot by him???

Juries are a bit of a black box. It is obvious to us exactly why Prior is making this big of a deal about whether the weapon was a paintball gun or rifle. Many (most? All?) of us are convinced this incident was an attempt on Tammy’s life. But many of us have seen juries interpret testimony in exactly the opposite manner from how we have seen it. I’m hopeful the jury will see the truth of the matter as we do. And I find Prior abrasive and irritating. But he is giving Chad a defense. This is way more than Lori’s lawyers gave her.
Lori’s lawyers couldn’t defend her. She refused because it could hurt Chad. She thinks he loves her and she is mentally ill. I can’t blame her lawyers.

I wish they could close the curtains behind Chad so the camera would quit exposing for the sky behind Chad and we could see his facials better. Not that I particularly want to see his face but I would like to see his expressions more clearly when they happen.

Anyone else's eyeballs rolling back in their head and spinning like a slot machine listening to Pryor like mine?
I have no idea what the heck he is trying to prove here.

Is JP's testimony (yeah, Detective Kaaiakamanu is on the stand, but JP is the one driving the narrative) about these emails really stating that CD was calling other children (12yos) in his congregation "dark"??

I wish they could close the curtains behind Chad so the camera would quit exposing for the sky behind Chad and we could see his facials better. Not that I particularly want to see his face but I would like to see his expressions more clearly when they happen.
He looks like the top half of Hank Hill in silhouette.

I can’t believe the testimony I just heard. Chads whole family, including Tammy, spoke of dark and light individuals, even the kids at the school! So if Prior loses this case, he may become a zombie and not last long. Then again, the Daybell kids may all be relieved their mom is dead since Chad said she was a zombie. I’m flabbergasted!!!
I’m just so upset!

But it wasn't Chad who buried the children. His daughter said that he would have done a better job.

JP has an expert lined up who will try to dispute ME's findings.
But it goes back to...

Why?

Why in the world would a county decide to drum up another homicide case when there are already two victims and 3 suspects. There is no added value to add in Tammy's murder even if there WERE out to get Chad, which of course they were not. He's going away anyway.

Prior is implying that LE decided to dig up a body and manufacture evidence. But...there would be no reason to do that.

MOO

But it goes back to...

Why?

Why in the world would a county decide to drum up another homicide case when there are already two victims and 3 suspects. There is no added value to add in Tammy's murder even if there WERE out to get Chad, which of course they were not. He's going away anyway.

Prior is implying that LE decided to dig up a body and manufacture evidence. But...there would be no reason to do that.

MOO
Why? because they were dark zombies and Chad had to bury them for Lori. See? they think their dad is a saint for being so kind.

Anyone else's eyeballs rolling back in their head and spinning like a slot machine listening to Pryor like mine?
I have no idea what the heck he is trying to prove here.
What I heard is the whole daybell family believed in Chads predictions. They all, even Tammy, discussed kids at school who were dark or light! I don’t believe it was a problem for Tammy or Lori to have those kids buried in the yard, seeing as how Chad said they were dark zombies. Heck, chads kids likely think Uncle Alex is in heaven now. i mean that whole crew is sick. I believe the daybell kids think its ok their mom is dead because she was a zombie. There is pure evil in this world. And it shows me that Chad daybell is the instigator of all this.

He is a zombie who needs to go.

Why? because they were dark zombies and Chad had to bury them for Lori. See? they think their dad is a saint for being so kind.
Great work, False Prophet Chad. I'm sure you are proud.

Most of the world is appalled, and your actions still illegal, no matter the zombie status assigned. You are going to jail for good.

I'll put money on your books to buy your own socks to make puppets dark and light.

MOO

Great work, False Prophet Chad. I'm sure you are proud.

Most of the world is appalled, and your actions still illegal, no matter the zombie status assigned. You are going to jail for good.

I'll put money on your books to buy your own socks to make puppets dark and light.

MOO
This trial may be one that’s too sickening for me to keep up with. I don’t think Prior knows what he just did. Trying to make Chad boy look good. He is a murderer. I don’t think Emma or Garth should be teaching at the school. And maybe all of them should be made to leave their church. I know I could not be friends with them again if I were in their town.

Evidently it goes beyond dark and light ratings. You can be dark and not slated for death as long as you are not an "obstacle". If you are an obstacle then you will be invaded by an evil spirit and deemed a zombie and then you are basically dead.
yeah but an obstacle to what? Whom? When did God make them judge and jury over others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772