TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 18 YouTube video -

And Nate Eaton's livetweets -

Potential witnesses still to come (GRAND JURY LIST in ALLCAPS, * from LVD's trial)
*JARED WILLMORE (Madison Co. - LVD & CD prison phone call)
*ZELUMA PASTENES (friend of LVD)
*BENJAMIN DEAN (FBI - TD phone data, including raccoon text)
*Rick Schmitt (Rexburg PD - storage unit footage)
*DR GARTH WARREN (forensic pathologist - JJ & TR's autopsies)
*Dr Angi Christensen (FBI forensics - examination of TR's remains)
*Douglas Halepaska (FBI forensics - tool marks on TR's bones)
*David Sincerbeaux (ID State PD forensics - fire debris analysis)
*RYLENE NOWLIN (ID State PD forensics - DNA to TR's remains)
*KATHERINE DACE (forensic biologist - DNA on shovel & ax)
*TARA MARTINEZ (forensics - AC's prints on plastic bag)
*Samantha Gwilliam (TD's sister)
*HELENA KAAIAKAMANU (Fremont Co Sheriff - TD's paintball 911 call)
*CHRISTINA WEST (Fremont Co Sheriff - 911 call for TD's death)
*CAMMY WILMORE (Fremont Co EMT - TD's death)
*Keeley Coleman (DNA analyst - LVD's hair on duct tape)
*RICKY WRIGHT (FBI - AC's GPS location)
*AUDREY BARATTIERO (LVD's friend - beliefs, negative spirits, threats)
*Collin Nesbit (Kauai PD - serving documents in HI)
*Nicholas Edwards (investigator for Idaho AG)
RON BALL (Rexburg PD)
RANDY REESE (Rexburg PD)
HAILEY PARMER (Ballard Insurance)
GARTH DAYBELL (CD’s son)
JOE MURRAY (CD’s son-in-law)
GARY LYU (FBI)
LAYNE KINGHORN (BYU-I)
EMMA MOSS (friend of Tylee?)
SANDRA BRIGGS (CD’s neighbor?)
MACKAY ABEGGLEN (?)

State's next witness (#49) is ZULEMA PASTENES. My notes from LVD's trial:

8 - ZULEMA PASTENES: STATE WITNESS, wife of AC (summary 1, 2, 3, audio Apr14, Apr18)
CD & LVD's initial meeting (Oct 2018), CD & LVD's shared beliefs & affair; "Idiot can't do anything right by himself" on night TD was shot at (Oct 2019), "I think I'm being their fall guy" (Dec 2019)
X-EXAM: asks about religious beliefs

I’m very curious about JR’s attempt to get in the courtroom yesterday….

1) How does a bailiff know what JR looks like? Or does everyone who enters have to show ID to be checked against the witness lists?

2) Did someone hear the bailiff tell her the reason she couldn’t enter was she was on the witness list? Or how do we know that’s why she was turned away?

3) Who’s witness list is she on? (It irks me that the witness lists are sealed and we don’t know this.) And why would either side even consider calling her.

4) If she’s on a witness list then she knows she cannot go in the court until she has been released. Why would she show up and try that? (Yes, I know, she a looney toon who has gone round the bend…but still…she had to know they wouldn’t let her do that.)

LVD had Zulema search the LDS scripture Doctrine and Covenants 77:11 on the way home from the conference where she met CD. CD was telling LVD that they were among the "angels"

Q. What are we to understand by sealing the one hundred and forty-four thousand, out of all the tribes of Israel—twelve thousand out of every tribe?

A. We are to understand that those who are sealed are high priests, ordained unto the holy order of God, to administer the everlasting gospel; for they are they who are ordained out of every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, by the angels to whom is given power over the nations of the earth, to bring as many as will come to the church of the Firstborn.

SOURCE: Doctrine and Covenants 77

I’m very curious about JR’s attempt to get in the courtroom yesterday….

1) How does a bailiff know what JR looks like? Or does everyone who enters have to show ID to be checked against the witness lists?

2) Did someone hear the bailiff tell her the reason she couldn’t enter was she was on the witness list? Or how do we know that’s why she was turned away?

3) Who’s witness list is she on? (It irks me that the witness lists are sealed and we don’t know this.) And why would either side even consider calling her.

4) If she’s on a witness list then she knows she cannot go in the court until she has been released. Why would she show up and try that? (Yes, I know, she a looney toon who has gone round the bend…but still…she had to know they wouldn’t let her do that.)
This is all I’ve heard about it so far:

I had
Sporting freshly bleached blonde hair. Just like Lo-Lo's!
I had a hard time adjusting to MP having darker hair yesterday but ZP as a blonde may be a bit too much. And am I the only one who thinks she looks pale and …well…much older than a year ago? Is it the hair or my tv or do we know if she’s having some health issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54