Tupac Shakur murder in Las Vegas, 1996 *arrest in 2023*

explaining to officers how he was arrested for “the biggest case in Las Vegas history.”
RSBM

I didn’t hear him say that, but :mad::mad::mad:! I’m pissed that he’s overtly getting off on all of this. I mean it’s pretty clear by him profiting off of telling the story that he’s proud of his involvement, but still…

Thanks for sharing all of the X’s, or whatever formerly-known-as-tweets are called these days. I really do appreciate it.

MOO

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — Duane "Keffe D" Davis made his first court appearance on Wednesday in Las Vegas. Davis is charged with the murder of rap legend Tupac Shakur off the Las Vegas Strip in 1996.

Davis, 60, was arrested near his Henderson home last week, but it was his ties to Los Angeles that found him front and center in an agreement with federal investigators 14 years ago.

"We had built a drug case against him, a federal drug case against him, for trafficking in large quantities of cocaine and PCP," said retired LAPD homicide detective Greg Kading. "The whole objective of that drug case was to compel him to cooperate when we approached him on the murders of Biggie and Tupac."

In 2006, Kading was assigned the cold case murder of Biggie Smalls, also known as the Notorious B.I.G., who was murdered in a drive-by shooting about six months after Tupac's killing. Kading has said there are alleged ties between the two murders, which is how he stumbled upon Duane "Keffe D" Davis.

[...] More at link:

Why criminal experts say an agreement between Tupac murder suspect and feds won't affect case

Thu, October 5th 2023, 9:37 PM EDT

Not the brightest bulb in the stand, is he?

The man accused of ordering the murder of #TupacShakur heads back to court in Las Vegas first thing Friday morning. The Law&Crime Network’s Angenette Levy @Angenette5 breaks down what’s next in the case against Duane “Keefe D” Davis.

Back in Las Vegas for Duane “Keffe D” Davis’s continued arraignment on murder charge for death of Tupac Shakur. Live coverage on @LawCrimeNetwork tomorrow morning

WATCH LIVE: Tupac Shakur Murder Case — NV v. Duane Davis — Court Hearing​

The man charged in Tupac Shakur’s death is set to appear in court for a hearing today. In multiple interviews and documentaries, Duane “Keefe D” Davis placed himself at the deadly crime scene but never admitted to who pulled the trigger. Investigators arrested Duane nearly three decades after the rapper was gunned down along the Las Vegas strip. Authorities allege Davis was the "shot caller" who ordered Shakur's murder.

2 hour video

WHO SHOT TUPAC? Diddy Pay Keefe D For A Hit? Body Language Tells​

Oct 12, 2023

50 Cent has trolled Diddy "Better Lawyer up?" But what do body language and behavioral analysis tell us about Keefe D, Diddy, and any involvement in the shooting of 2Pac?

Ex-gang leader charged in Tupac Shakur killing pleads not guilty​

Former Southern California street gang leader Duane “Keffe D” Davis pleaded not guilty to murder in the 1996 killing of rap music icon Tupac Shakur — a charge prompted by his own descriptions in recent years about orchestrating the deadly drive-by shooting. (Nov. 2)
Published 5:39 PM EDT, November 2, 2023

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn