GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone close to Alanna been ruled out yet? I feel like I need to hear that, before considering connected serial killings over lengthy spans, JMO.

I believe the police have said they are not "prime suspects" and nothing more. I don't think they publicly said whether that have been ruled out, or in. They have been so quiet.

I cant get this to open. However I have read several articles on this guy, and I'm sure thinking there's a connection with Amber. Possibly this case too.
a thought.... LE said the people of saginaw and the surrounding area didnt need to be in fear, that this was an isolated incident. (Not a quote) Could they be saying that because BNF lives out of state (perhaps having been visiting texas at time of abduction) and they have him under surveillance?
(Providing he's on their radar) for this crime.
I corrected the URL:

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/01/former_ellis_county_observer_p.php

I think the guy in the dallas observer article is in jail and I haven't followed Alanna's case closely enough to know who BNF is.

WS seems to be acting up and not reloading very well.

I think that is because they assumed it was one of the parents at first and IMO they did the second canvass (blocking off streets again as well) when some early test results came back as no match to any of the parents. They haven't said a word since then.

There is also the fact they don't want to cause panic and the idea of a child killer on the loose does...there are political reasons for "reassuring" everyone.

I have not known any LE agency to downplay the risk of a possible predator for politcal or any other reason, in contemporary times. Politically, it would be death to do if there really was a perp running around out there who had killed a child.

I am wondering since LE did NOT take any other clothing (as per SW), if we can safely assume that the belt used around the tarp was size 38-44?

That is very, very specific in the SW.

Also, why would the SW want MENS clothing, sized 38-46? Again, very specific.

How many sized 38-44 belts would even been around, kwim? From what I can find, a size 38-44 belt would indicate a XXL sized person.

I would go so far as to assume the perp at the very least had ACCESS to a belt that size, if not, wore one him or herself.

There is no way the perp could have intended for Alanna to be found at that intersection.

A size 38-44 belt is very specific.

Can someone provide the link to the article that was posted about the girls in Tyler from 1989? I can't find it anywhere! TIA

Thanks all. I'm not clear what the child mol charges have to do with the County Observer site, though....... The whole thing is very weird, IMO.

If yu read the article I posted above you will find the explanation. The child molestation charges are an apparently unrelated matter, besides keeping him from Internet activity; the ECO site was forfeited because he named someone falsely as a child molester and that person filed a complaint.

Not those specific streets, but a non-verified local said trash still lined the streets at 1:20pm on Bridal (maybe Bridle?). This can probably be found in the last few pages of the previous thread.

There is a Bridal Trl and a Bridle Trl, both in Saginaw. Bridle is close to where she was found.

I think that is because they assumed it was one of the parents at first and IMO they did the second canvass (blocking off streets again as well) when some early test results came back as no match to any of the parents. They haven't said a word since then.

There is also the fact they don't want to cause panic and the idea of a child killer on the loose does...there are political reasons for "reassuring" everyone.

The article I quoted is dated July 11 (Thursday) and uses quotes which were stated by Ing on Wednesday which would be a full 10 days after her body was found and 2nd canvassing had already been done. But, it could be possible the stated quotes were made the previous Wed (July 3). IDK?

How would DNA on some but not all girls imply there was no relation? Could it be someone(s) learned better over time, or got sloppy a couple times?

Next, I don't know for sure that they run DNA against databases routinely. I think there are legal limits in some cases.....

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/biometric-analysis/codis/codis-and-ndis-fact-sheet

......and there seems to be a national backlog of processing such evidence - so how relevant is a "negative" result?

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/28/outrage-over-nationwide-rape-kit-backlog/

The DNA from the other cases is in the files theorectically.

They collect DNA from Alanna and the computer gives the hit.

I think the labs have plenty to do, but I would hope so something like this would move ahead. Who knows.

I cannot see how someone would not leave traces on Alanna. They would have to wear a hazmat suit and everything they used such as the tarp and ecery other item would have to come from some unrelated source to not leave a trace of themselves.

I think it would be hard not to leave a drop of sweat, a tiny hair, a fingerprint on something.

Or perhaps the perp had a sterile set of items just waiting for an opportunity.

Have any of the locals indicated what time garbage pick up was on Monday, for Cindy Lane and Round Rock?

(Sorry if I have missed a post with this answer)

There were a couple local posters on here that said they went down Bridal Trail, is it? and the garbage had not been picked up at 1:20 or so when they both went by independently.

The DNA from the other cases is in the files theorectically.

They collect DNA from Alanna and the computer gives the hit.

I think the labs have plenty to do, but I would hope so something like this would move ahead. Who knows.

I cannot see how someone would not leave traces on Alanna. They would have to wear a hazmat suit and everything they used such as the tarp and ecery other item would have to come from some unrelated source to not leave a trace of themselves.

I think it would be hard not to leave a drop of sweat, a tiny hair, a fingerprint on something.

Or perhaps the perp had a sterile set of items just waiting for an opportunity.

You are very right. There HAS to be serious forensics on little Alanna. However, I do think the dumping of her body could have had something to do with panic rather than an accidental disposal.

r.e. dropping off the body

IMO dropping off Alanna's body to land on the right side curb would require two people: one to drive and the other to open the passenger door (or rear door) to push her out, and then close the door before driving off. It would be possible with only one person but I can't see it happening. JMO

I am wondering since LE did NOT take any other clothing (as per SW), if we can safely assume that the belt used around the tarp was size 38-44?

That is very, very specific in the SW.

Also, why would the SW want MENS clothing, sized 38-46? Again, very specific.

How many sized 38-44 belts would even been around, kwim? From what I can find, a size 38-44 belt would indicate a XXL sized person.

I would go so far as to assume the perp at the very least had ACCESS to a belt that size, if not, wore one him or herself.

There is no way the perp could have intended for Alanna to be found at that intersection.

A size 38-44 belt is very specific.

The obesity rate in Texas for adults is about 30%. So, a fair number of people would have access to such a belt. Presumably, this includes Alanna's family, and at least one belt was seized (I remember at least one being listed).

The obesity rate in Texas for adults is about 30%. So, a fair number of people would have access to such a belt. Presumably, this includes Alanna's family, and at least one belt was seized (I remember at least one being listed).

Four belts were taken, listed as 3 belts on one line, and another line listed brown belt leather. Lines 27 and 28 on search warrant.

Link to search warrant -

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/SaginawSearchWarrant.pdf

So frustrated. Not sure how the citizens of Saginaw are making out, a child killer or two has not been apprehended yet.

Come on LE, please release a video image or something. Everyone wants to help.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Alanna+Gallagher+FBI+billboard.jpg
    Alanna+Gallagher+FBI+billboard.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 236
I wonder if it's possible that Alanna's parents left her home alone, while they went out, and at that point her murderer abducted and murdered her in her own home while they were gone?

LE said they have video of all vehicles, and have accounted for most, if not all of them.

If yu read the article I posted above you will find the explanation. The child molestation charges are an apparently unrelated matter, besides keeping him from Internet activity; the ECO site was forfeited because he named someone falsely as a child molester and that person filed a complaint.

Good link, thank you. I was trying to get some things done so I didn't read it before commenting. It is still weird that LE got involved and prosecuted it criminally instead of requiring "Red Oak man" to file a civil/libel suit. gitana1, your thoughts?

Toilet paper: no one knows. Really. Was not mentioned by the teens who discovered her or anything.

Leg restraints: Adults in the home had some adult novelty items. LE acknowledged them, while in the same interview downplaying the idea of parents being suspects, and said the stuff they had taken might be found in anyone's home. (See media thread for exact wording.)

Female condom: a female contraceptive device. Lots of people aren't familiar with them but there is nothing intrinsically sinister about them. You can buy them at Walgreens etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti