TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

Hi, I'm sure the uber eats driver was cleared. What about the mutual friend (him too I think.) Does anyone have a name for the apartment complex near where Caleb lived. Maybe there was a sex predator living in the building? Not impossible. Maybe Caleb knew the person and wasn't afraid to get in their car where things went sideways. *In my humble opinion*
Caleb lives at The Cottage Apartments on Ennis Joslin. If you read back through the thread, there are links, discussion about floor plans, security cameras, gate, etc. MOO

Some of my takeaways from the Coffindaffer interview with Randy Harris, CH's father and the family spokesperson:

The Secret Service is involved in the case due to the technological capabilities they have. Not only is CH's cell phone data being analyzed but the communication from his Xbox.

Coffindaffer talked with RH about the frustrations in the subpoena process and how long it sometimes takes for data carriers to provide data they are looking for. Coffindaffer described, from her experience as an FBI Agent, how with the geofence warrant one might find a cell phone in the area, request additional data from the cell phone carrier in the form of a subpoena, and then wait for a month to get the information. By the time the information arrived a month of investigation time had been lost.

Possibly hanging out with homeless people, under a bridge, at 3:30am is a bizarre update. That doesn't seem like a place to be shoeless, either.
That was the most surprising piece of information. What in the world was Caleb doing under a bridge with homeless people at that hour? And then he brings the dog back to his apartment then leaves again, unfortunately for the final time

That was the most surprising piece of information. What in the world was Caleb doing under a bridge with homeless people at that hour? And then he brings the dog back to his apartment then leaves again, unfortunately for the final time
They may have had access to something that he wanted.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO - I find it odd that there is footage of him & his mates on someone’s ring camera early am & yet we’ve heard of no further footage from that same ring camera showing how the dog got back into the apartment (Since dogs can’t open doors, somehow the dog has got back into an apartment that according to CH’s Dad, she had never been to before that night. Someone put the dog back in the apartment, but WHO was it & why isn’t there any further footage of CH or who put the dog back in the apartment on that ring camera?) Surely the ring camera captured more?

IMO - I find it odd that there is footage of him & his mates on someone’s ring camera early am & yet we’ve heard of no further footage from that same ring camera showing how the dog got back into the apartment (Since dogs can’t open doors, somehow the dog has got back into an apartment that according to CH’s Dad, she had never been to before that night. Someone put the dog back in the apartment, but WHO was it & why isn’t there any further footage of CH or who put the dog back in the apartment on that ring camera?) Surely the ring camera captured more?
That camera faced the parking lot, so maybe he came and went out of camera view. I don’t think there is any camera that catches their door.

I also think that any other cameras that may have otherwise caught him, might have been affected by the fog.

It’s frustrating as hell.

I don't think they meant Caleb was under the bridge with homeless people. I think they're two separate things; a possible sighting of Caleb under the bridge with someone, and checking with homeless people to see if they are aware Caleb is missing, if they saw anything, if they have seen him since, etc.
MOO

An eyewitness who may have seen Caleb with others under the bridge around 3:30 am
They didn’t go into detail but witness the described Caleb and others under bridge in detail- if that sighting is credible.
Sighting happened in opposite direction from possible 3:12 am phone ping.
They are working on the homeless population- checking to see if Caleb has been sighted and being sure all are aware of the fact he is missing. They will continue that work with the homeless to try to generate leads.
Caleb’s dad says that he wears size 13 shoes which are harder to find and can be expensive so Caleb really didn’t buy himself shoes (per his dad) and his mom bought him all his shoes so they think he was barefoot still as no shoes are unaccounted for.
All are staying positive that Caleb will be found alive.
Tony Mathias isn’t being paid to assist Caleb’s family- he is helping out of the kindness in his heart.
Those are the main things I took away from the interview.
All IMHO
BBM

I believe the eyewitness said he saw Caleb and the dog near the bridge at 3:30. There was no "others". This is mentioned at around 5:25 into the interview. I didn't hear anything else? Was there something further along in the interview that I missed?

BBM

I believe the eyewitness said he saw Caleb and the dog near the bridge at 3:30. There was no "others". This is mentioned at around 5:25 into the interview. I didn't hear anything else? Was there something further along in the interview that I missed?
If it weren’t for the dog, I would think it was more likely a mistake.

If the bridge sighting was at or around 3:30, wouldn't the Uber driver and the person leaving the complex by car have also spotted Caleb? Or maybe the sighting does come from one of them, but in that case, why is it coming out only now?
Edit: Or I guess they could've been driving to/away from the complex in the other direction, not going towards the bridge.

Last edited:
An eyewitness who may have seen Caleb with others under the bridge around 3:30 am
They didn’t go into detail but witness the described Caleb and others under bridge in detail- if that sighting is credible.
Sighting happened in opposite direction from possible 3:12 am phone ping.
They are working on the homeless population- checking to see if Caleb has been sighted and being sure all are aware of the fact he is missing. They will continue that work with the homeless to try to generate leads.
Caleb’s dad says that he wears size 13 shoes which are harder to find and can be expensive so Caleb really didn’t buy himself shoes (per his dad) and his mom bought him all his shoes so they think he was barefoot still as no shoes are unaccounted for.
All are staying positive that Caleb will be found alive.
Tony Mathias isn’t being paid to assist Caleb’s family- he is helping out of the kindness in his heart.
Those are the main things I took away from the interview.
All IMHO

If they are speaking of the underpass at SPID and Ennis Joslin, shouldn't LE have access to the cameras which are affixed to the traffic signals at that intersection? I know it was foggy but the cameras should pick up figures moving in that vicinity. I'm guessing that the images may be inconclusive or there was nothing to be seen. It would certainly corroborate the witness sighting.

Todd

Todd

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member