TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

Not a big city, huh? It's the 8th largest city in Texas.
The city's population was 316,239 in 2022, making it the eighth-most populous city in Texas

Not a big city to me, or to my family that lives there. DFW, Houston, Austin, El Paso and San Antonio are big cities, the way I see it.

Last edited:
As a reminder,

An approved source link is required when presenting information as fact. No link, no discussion. If you are unsure if a source is approved, click the report button on the bottom of any post and ask us for clarification prior to posting it on the thread.

At this time, there are no Facebook Pages or Discussion Groups that have been approved on Caleb’s thread. You may discuss what’s reported by the MSM, but nothing outside of that. Please see our Social Media Rules.

Not a big city to me, or to my family that lives there. DFW, Houston, Austin, El Paso and San Antonio are big cities, the way I see it.
Agree 100%. CC is a small community. Most everybody knows each other from High School or from dating their friend/sister/co-worker etc. My friends drive classic VW's, I am sure if you ask your family they have seen them around town.

Optimistically, investigators are re-questioning people in CH's pool of acquaintances or people that were near his known whereabouts that night. Perhaps checking on whose version of events does not add up from the last time they were questioned and/or has an alibi that doesn't hold up. JMO

There are a lot of variables in peak fishing time.
During some parts of the year 4 AM may be great fishing, other times not so much.
When I lived in Atlanta, it was a big deal and the weather forecasts charted the peak times to fish daily.

I believe the father said he had later morning classes and would fish after those classes (probably in the afternoon peak).
I should note that I am from Corpus Christi and often fish in the area.

I have been reviewing the video of CH in the parking lot, It is really hard to tell if he has shoes on or not. Has anyone been able to determine this from the video?
I have watched and re-watched that video. Sometimes I think I can see that he's barefoot, but only at the moment when he turns and walks away, following his roomie/friend. I wish I knew someone who could enhance the video, because I'd really like to know, too.

I have been reviewing the video of CH in the parking lot, It is really hard to tell if he has shoes on or not. Has anyone been able to determine this from the video?
Caleb's father stated on NewsNation that he could clearly see that Caleb was barefoot in the video of CH in the parking lot. Also, Caleb's father said that they could see that Caleb was barefoot in the photo that Caleb sent to his sister late that night. So that's two images that the family says show that Caleb is barefoot while outside that night.

I have watched and re-watched that video. Sometimes I think I can see that he's bareHefoot, but only at the moment when he turns and walks away, following his roomie/friend. I wish I knew someone who could enhance the video, because I'd really like to know, too.
Since he was also barefoot in the photo that he sent to his sister I think he probably was still without shoes.

The $20 allowance isn't that weird to me, he's old enough to have a job and/or receive financial aid. Perhaps it was only $20 because it was for gas to and from campus or something else specific that his parents agreed to cover.
That theory has been disregarded. CH had access to a bank account and a debit card. He shared an bank account with his Dad.

Both of those things, phone and Caleb being untraceable, could have been done by a predator. I believe they were.
Definitely. Personally, I believe he turned his phone off himself though, so as not to be tracked for a period of time.

I think he had every intention of turning it back on, but never got the chance…

Definitely. Personally, I believe he turned his phone off himself though, so as not to be tracked for a period of time.

I think he had every intention of turning it back on, but never got the chance…
100%.
His parents stated in an interview that his phone dies all the time (might have even said in the evenings).
Considering they have family location apps, my thought was always that he would turn his phone off himself in the past, and just told his parents it died if they asked.

Welp, it's official. Caleb joins Brian Shaffer and Sebastian Rogers on ErinC's List of Cases Where I Have No Flipping Clue What Happened. :confused:I just can't find anything that makes any one theory stick out as being more plausible. I hate when this happens!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic
Back