TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
From all of BD's on camera appearances, I can honestly say that she has told us (and the entire country) what her realtionship with Hailey is.

She said she LOVES SA last night - both on camera and in print.

IIRC I have yet to hear her say "I LOVE MY CHILD" or "I LOVE HAILEY WITH ALL MY HEART" - nope, all we get is "she isn't in my house"

'nuff said?

If Haily is out there hiding - I tore my heart out last night when I saw that - because if I saw it - then so did Hailey. Nice going Billie.

I, too, amy praying for Hailey to be alive and come out of hiding - but I will not ever again say I want Hailey to COME HOME.

I know and that breaks my heart..Before I'm bombarded with the 'people are different' reaction..I DO understand that...But I keep waiting to hear something personal about Hailey come out of BD's mouth. Something they had been looking forward to..how excited she was on Christmas morning..how she misses being able to tell her to cut her music down. ANYTHING ..(besides she is a cheerleader)..H@ll, I'd feel better with a "Hailey, if you can hear me please come home", etc. I think we heard something resembling that a couple of times in the beginning and then nada..I dont get it..:waitasec:..

i think somebody not LE needs to spend some leisurely time with Haileys neighbors, get them comfortable and let them talk. People forget things or dont think their important, but conversation helps them recall.

Honestly after all that has been seen in those videos,and anyone that would allow thier children around that,tells me something.Thousands of people that are talking about it online aren't lieing talking about what they've seen.Until LE confirms something,it's rumor.

CZ-
I don't know how to bring posts over from another thread, but I posted a question towards the end of the thread and wanted to ask again, in case you didn't see it and it relates to the post above.

Is there any information regarding why this person did not come forward with the sighting info sooner?

This person did not just tell LE. I just learned of it. LE has not released the info, nor verified it.

I thought it was worth mentioning because, while I do not know the other people who say they saw Hailey, I do know this person. They would be what I would consider to be a credible witness - they know Hailey personally, are an established member of the community, a business owner, who has no reason to try and protect anyone.

I would really like to know who the "other persons of interest" are that LE are investigating. Does anyone have any idea who they might be? I also would like to know who the other person or persons are who failed the lie detector test. Its so strange how children and teens can just seemingly disappear into thin air with no one knowing what happened to them. SOMEONE must know something and isn't talking. I was wondering about the family dogs at Hailey's house. I thought someone on Facebook that was collecting food for the family said they had 3 dogs. Indoor or outdoor dogs? Where were the dogs on the day that Hailey disappeared?

I do understand how Family and Friends stand up for the ones that they love and care for.

Thanks CZT....you are a good friend to Billie. I hope she understands how much you have put yourself out there to defend her.

I also understand how SA's family want to show their loving support for him. I live in Florida and I remember how Ted Bundy's mother refused to believe the horrible things that people said about her "little boy." IIRC she was still alive when he was given his lethal injection. As some people used to say... "He met up with Old Sparky." But I think the Electric Chair had be done away with before he met his Death Sentence.

BTW...is Texas a Death Penalty State?

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

Yes, Texas is a death penalth state. And yes, I believe in the death penalty.

Yes, I am sure that things in Billie's life have changed in the past couple of years - just as things in my life have changed. But changed to the point where she would hurt her daughter or protect someone who would? Absolutely not.

What do you mean 'for my sake'? What it would mean to me emotionally if I am wrong?

czgtz, I don't know what that would mean to you emotionally, to be honest. I just can't imagine not feeling a huge sense of betrayal and I worry for ya, that's all..honest..

like we were discussing the other day, it's scary how often people are NOT what they seem. I hope for you and Hailey that I am SO wrong in this case..

"KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being primary suspects."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

That isn't LE calling BD a suspect that is the news channel IMO. I haven't heard LE say BD is a supect...yet.

CZ -

I had a question in the last thread too. I know you said you do not want to publically name the person from the latest sighting but can you tell us the time frame of when this person supposedly saw HD?

Also, just so I am clear, are you saying that BD told you this and she told you that LE CONFIRMED to her (BD) that this was a credible sighting?

She was seen 2x between 10:30 and Noon.

LE has not confirmed it. They also did not see fit to tell Billie.

Even if she was seen between 10:30 and noon,the last person who said they saw her was the suspect at 3pm,so sightings before 3pm are mute.

I would imagine that the kids had keys, maybe DD just didn't take his with him and/or thought someone would be home when he got back. My kids have keys and drive as well but if someone picks one of them up, then they may not have their key.

I keep wanting to say but forget that I did see coverage of Hailey on our local news in Dallas last week. Not sure what day, maybe wed. or thur., but it was on the 10 news and I was surprised. They gave it more than a minute of coverage too. Which was encouraging.

Catching up here and saw the info about the new um witnesses.

CZ, is this info you got straight from LE or is this what Billi is telling you? Because if it's Billi then I'm going to take the info about the witnesses with a grain of salt. I have seen this too many times. Always consider the source.

Just quoting where the only place I've found that says BD could be a suspect. It's clear as mud, IMO.

The only thing that is clear as water to me is SA is a LE confirmed suspect. Other then that...mud is pretty much it.

This person did not just tell LE. I just learned of it. LE has not released the info, nor verified it.

I thought it was worth mentioning because, while I do not know the other people who say they saw Hailey, I do know this person. They would be what I would consider to be a credible witness - they know Hailey personally, are an established member of the community, a business owner, who has no reason to try and protect anyone.

Ok I am confused b/c this is what you said earlier when this was 1st brought up:

I have learned that someone else saw Hailey Monday morning. Someone who has no reason to protect Billie or SA, and in fact doesn't even know them. This person saw Hailey more than once, and is sure that it was Hailey. LE is aware, has searched this person's house and interviewed them more than once.

Earlier you said that LE had searched this person's house and interviewed them more than once but now you are saying that LE has not verified it. :waitasec:

Here is the deal as I see it. We have LE telling us things. We have Billie and others telling us things. LE has NO reason to "frame" these people, they are no body's. We are not talking about some "huge" crime where LE or other agencies are trying to set someone up, so WTH? I mean really......come on man. It's stoopid to think that LE is going to ignore evidence. This is a po' dunk town. No offense, I live in Texas, lol. The Rangers and the FBI are on top of this, get real.

I hope that you don't think I am bashing LE, or trying to imply there is a consiracy.... I'm not. I also don't think they are ignoring evidence. I think they are holding many things close to their chest right now, and I hope to God they know a lot more than they are letting on.

I want Hailey to come home safe and sound. If someone has hurt her, I don't care who it is, I hope they get strung up by the balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise