TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>>runs in

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/18/spokesman-evidence-may-have-been-found-case-missin/

On Tuesday, two men and a woman were seen coming out of the home of Adkin’s grandmother Renee Norwood, who lives in the community of Dunn, 10 miles north of Colorado City. The three unidentified individuals also were seen walking behind the Norwood house. The woman was seen holding a container and a latex glove.

^ why is this info not being brought out? bad source? would reporternews just make that up?

Did we ever find out what happened next when DD climbed through the window and saw SA with deer eyes?

Does CD owe child support.

<<<runs out.

I pretty sure the media is going want to be first if SA get arrested...pretty sure the media is keeping eye on grandma!

Well, to get some perspective, I don't remember DCFS removing children in some other high profile cases. I think that they removed the young boy in the Cummings case, but that was because of MC. I don't remember the young son being removed in the Ramsey case even when the parents were under a major cloud of suspicion. I think this is strange since BD hasn't been named a suspect. Maybe something big is about to happen.

I am wondering if we will see a neglect charge?

Well now, we have one question answered today,, I see a storm brewing.......

Now they remove DD. If they just suspected SA and he is gone from the home would they remove DD? Does this mean they are leaning to BD being one of the unnamed suspects?

Well, we can look at all the other missing child cases we follow, and look at the circumstances under which other children are removed from the home.

Along with Sparky Dean's statements and reaction in the presser that we watched live, this action by CPS tells me that LE has strong suspicions in regards to Billie, and this action was for D's protection.

I am just sick over this whole situation. Poor Hailey. Poor D.

Well, to get some perspective, I don't remember DCFS removing children in some other high profile cases. I think that they removed the young boy in the Cummings case, but that was because of MC. I don't remember the young son being removed in the Ramsey case even when the parents were under a major cloud of suspicion. I think this is strange since BD hasn't been named a suspect. Maybe something big is about to happen.
Yes, this normally doesn't happen but each case is different. LE didn't remove butterbean until RC and MC got busted and were both in jail. Then there was no choice.

cz said BD's mom was staying with her. I'm so hoping that their pastor, minister, reverend's family opened their arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01