TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
is any of this relevant to the current investigation? If LE thinks there is something wrong with this man leaving I am sure they will address it.
to some of us it is...I personally would like to still sleuth and question motive...do not mean to offend.....moo

Personally, I understand his feelings about the memorial. I have a hard time looking at the ones created for children I never knew. They creep me out, and while I understand why some people donate animals and balloons and such, if it were for my child (step or bio), I'd have a hard time looking at it too. They were separated ... maybe she doesn't want him around. JMO

Out of curiosity... Did they clear the others out of the crime itself or clear them altogether from any involvement? I should research it myself, but I'm curious if anyone has the info off hand. TIA.

They said they were COMPLETELY cleared. I watched the video last night and again today. He said they verified where all of them were and Mona's accusations are lies.

IMO

She's ice. SDad's emotional.

She's methodical and calculating. SDad appears verbally impulsive.

She watches, deliberates, and calculates. Calls in activist, grants reporter interview.
If SDad thinks it>then, he says it.

She is a very violent female. SDad appears to have attention issues.

All, IMO.

Well, I think............

that I hope you all have a Wonderful New Years!!!!!! And tonight when you make that toast, make it to finding Closure for families of the lost. To finding Justice for those who have been taken from us and to finding Peace for those who are hurting. Happy New Year Ya'll.

sorry, perhaps I am sensitive as several threads I am currently following keep having irritated mod warnings and being shut down for non-victim friendly posts.

I may be oversensitive, just don't want to see the thread come grinding to a halt or make mom and dad mad.

You are probably right about them not wanting him around. I was just left with a bad taste in my mouth when he said he had to get out of Houston because the memorial outside the apartment was making him uncomfortable. If Jonathan was "his boy" why would a memorial showing people's love/compassion make him uncomfortable? I just don't get it.

Perhaps he is feeling so guilty that he wasn't able to protect him...whether that is a justifiable feeling or not.. the memorial is haunting him?

LE was extremely clear during the press-conference they ruled other people out.
There is no reason for LE to lie if it wasn't the case.

thanks..but I certainly was not questioning the LE....I am sorry if it seems that I was. I thought I was simply making a logical statement.

Does DD not work and have family in Houston area? How can he just leave???
Bet he was just blowing air!

I think it would be very easy to leave "Houston" and still be close enough to family and work.

just to be clear.., the only thing I was accusing DD of was leaving town when his wife may have needed him there. but I'm dropping it now.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26330826/detail.html

Miller has worked in the homicide division and said Jonathan's case is the worst he's ever seen.

Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, said he had to leave Houston because he could not handle seeing a memorial to Jonathan outside the apartment complex near where Jonathan was taken.

"Right now I am falling, and I got a friend holding me up," he said.

I feel bad for him.

Steven Dean: Police re-interviewed t family today, but t day was spent at suspect's home

SD: autopsy has found no trauma, strangle or broken bones

sorry, perhaps I am sensitive as several threads I am currently following keep having irritated mod warnings and being shut down for non-victim friendly posts.

I may be oversensitive, just don't want to see the thread come grinding to a halt or make mom and dad mad.
I hope I am not violating any rules.... I just know that we are able to still sleuth the "cleared" father in the Haleigh Cummings threads. Maybe we need to make seperate threads as I see some are upset. In my opinion there is still sleuthing to be done in this case as far as motive is concerned. Kim If I am in violation please delete and splain?? :blowkiss:

Would someone please post the live link? The one I used is just the click2 web site.

suspect sexual abuse; officer says they cannot prove it
says, it's the only motive that makes sense.

another officer says differently about motive and cause of death

but did any of your friends leave town 2 days later and leave the grieving mother on her own? I'm sorry, but that tells me a lot about this man's character. Even if his marriage is rocky, this moment should not be about "his" feelings and what is making "him" uncomfortable. He should suck it up and be there to support/comfort his wife.

I'd like to know where he went. All it says is he left Houston. There's many towns nearby where he might have a friend he could stay with that would still be considered "greater houston area" but not Houston

It was reported yesterday Angela already left the Oak St. area. We don't know where she went, but I'm guessing to her mother's.

Well I think....... That this is one of the fastest case closed, cases I've ever seen, without a full confession, of the murder and disposal of the victim. I still don't think we've heard the last of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph