TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about Mona>that's why she used her tools.

Which video did you watch that the detective stated they were completely cleared?

The one just over 20 minutes long. I'm not at my home right now - can someone grab the link if they have it handy?

And PattyG, I was paraphrasing what he said, not "quoting" or I'd use "quotation marks". :)

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26330826/detail.html

Miller has worked in the homicide division and said Jonathan's case is the worst he's ever seen.

Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, said he had to leave Houston because he could not handle seeing a memorial to Jonathan outside the apartment complex near where Jonathan was taken.

"Right now I am falling, and I got a friend holding me up," he said.

I feel bad for him.

He certainly had to be checked out thoroughly, and now he needs to be there for others. Jonathan needs to be laid to rest amongst the people who loved him. Right?

Repsectfully I post, how about some self editing and remove any reference to the other case in Florida. :crazy:

I don't want to see this thread shut down especially since I am not going out for New Year's Eve!

The one just over 20 minutes long. I'm not at my home right now - can someone grab the link if they have it handy?

And PattyG, I was paraphrasing what he said, not "quoting" or I'd use "quotation marks". :)

From the presser?

Repsectfully I post, how about some self editing and remove any reference to the other case in Florida. :crazy:

I don't want to see this thread shut down especially since I am not going out for New Year's Eve!

Me either! I"ll be here with ya :)

So it appears that the autopsy results must be back.

No broken bones. No strangulation. No signs of trauma.

Then how did she kill him??? The taunting phone call, the lack of clothing on the body, the twine that bound his hands, and the horrible act of burning the body does just not add up. If she had shot or stabbed him, the autopsy would have shown that, I feel confident - even on a burned body. How did he die? This is the point a lot of people start to think we are crazy for being members of WS's. "Why" do we care how he died??? Because we OWE him the dignity of standing witness to what he went thru, and we will stand by and demand justice for him. It is really the only thing we can do for Jonathan.

Have been endlessly reading attempting to get causght back up from my last look see was around 5a.m...several interesting issues being discussed..some I feel strongly about...

As for the police verifying that Mona was at the duplex as 12:30 speaking with Jonathan..I am glad this has been verified by LE{while before it was Mona's words that put her there at 12:30 spoke with Jonathan and attempted to plant the seed to AD by stating that when she talked to him at the door at 1230, that he had no shirt on and she thought there was someone else in the duplex with him at that time}..It being just Mona's word I was not counting on it being accurate..but thankfully LE has verified this and also says neighbors witnessed her at the duplex at this time, speaking with Jonathan..

I believe this is when Mona asked for SE phone number..lets say Jonjathan did not know it by memory..possibly he was attempting to go by the rules set by his mom for him staying alone that day and wasn't letting Mona come inside..

Now I believe that at or around this time that one of two things happened.. either she left and Jonathan proceeded to call his mom{I cannot find the link off hand but in an article yesterday it stated that the co worker that took the first call and spoke with Jonathan that he was asking for SE's phone #while on the phone)..so knowing that I am led to believe that this was the reason for the initial call that Jonathan made to moms work..OR..maybe he made the call to mom's work with Mona still having not left and is asking the co worker for SE's phone#..the coworker stated she did not know the # so therefor could not give Jonathan the info he was asking for...perhaps this is when Mona grabs the phone and states that it is an emergency..{a possibility of why Mona would do this..maybe she had to have that # because she was needing to know SE's ETA back home..possibly Jonathan had already told Mona the info that his mom was supposed to be home after 2:00..therefor Mona was needing to know how long she had to get him out of the duplex..maybe she was aware that she had been spotted by a neighbor speaking with Jonathan so she knew that she needed to be seen as having left the duplex so that she would not be directly implicated in being the perp}...

So, she then leaves still not knowing when SE would be ariving home from work..so, she stays within distance where she can watch and see the comings and goings..but not seen by neighbors as still being there at the duplex...She sees DD come by for those few moments at/around 145 and once he has left she realizes that its now or never..knowing mom will be home after 2 that leaves her very little time{especially not knowing SE's ETA}..

So sometime in minutes following DD having left the duplex she goes for it.. Goes back to the door and when Jonathan answers she pushes her way in{not seeing any neighbors and hoping that none had seen her}..she is possibly in the process of tying him up or other deeds needing done before leaving with him... its during this time that mom is en route on her way home after having heard from co worker the strange "emergency call" and AD is repeatedly calling the duplex as shes driving home to it... within her being 5 minutes away from the duplex suddenly someone answers the phone{and I still cannot figure this part out.. why did mona answer that call after having not answered all the preceding calls that AD wasn't receiving any answer to?}..Regardless she answers and the quick exchange btwn Mona and mom is made on the cordless phone{and mom hears the raspy voice ask "is angela your mom?" and mom hears jonathan answer "yes ma'am, angela is my mom."}..and the line goes dead..

within minutes mom reaches the duplex where cartoons are still on TV, game still loaded on PC screen, and tootsie rolls being eat at the pc...BUT NO SIGN OF JONATHAN OR RASPY VOICED WOMAN...

Mona had gotten "it" done just in time{whether she bound him with the "twine" LE found or whether she walked him out to the truck}either way she had succeeded in having it done before anyone reached the duplex...

The question is asked several times today as to why can the neighbors identify and place Mona's truck at the duplex at/around the time of the calls and mom arriving home..but they cannot state that they witnessed Mona and Jonathan leaving the duplex{or Mona with a large container leaving[Jonathan in it..just giving possibilities of how whe got him out of duplex]}...

and the answer is simple.. one or more of the neighbors is say watching their fav soap opera, or rerun of Springer Show and during a commercial they look out and see Mona's truck back over at SE's duplex{they have no reason to believe or even think any nefarious activity is going on}..commercials over and they go back to watch the end of their fav show{never having a reason to look and check again to if or when Mona's truck left from the duplex}..very simply Mona and Jonathan leave in the truck at some point after the neighbor has gone back to watching her fav show..
{just an example not stating this is the exact scenario, but rather just showing the simplicity of how the neighbors could witness one thing but not the other}..

Thats all I can think of at this moment..I'm certain it'll come to me shortly what the other issues were that I was wanting to comment or respond to{and I'll just add on to post or create new post..whenever it hits me..lol ;)}

But I think its quite possibly something similar that happened Christmas Eve afternoon..and similar possibly to how Mona got in duplex..phonecalls to mom..and left with Jonathan..all just in the nick of time..{terribly terribly sad to know that time played in Mona's favor on that particular day..tragically sad}

From the presser?

Probably? I didn't watch the presser live and got it from a post.

:waitasec: I think he said they checked out where the other people were (that she was saying were involved) at the time and it wasn't them - she acted alone.

Me either...so I guess I know now who I'll be kissing at midnight:blowkiss:

Whatever this devious MN did, I pray that Jonathan was drugged or dead when she did her evilness so he did not suffer at the hands of this monster!

Buckle your seat belts and get your tums/wine/vodka/diet coke/cigarettes, whatever ready.... this case is going to get ugly. :twocents:

Then how did she kill him??? The taunting phone call, the lack of clothing on the body, the twine that bound his hands, and the horrible act of burning the body does just not add up. If she had shot or stabbed him, the autopsy would have shown that, I feel confident - even on a burned body. How did he die? This is the point a lot of people start to think we are crazy for being members of WS's. "Why" do we care how he died??? Because we OWE him the dignity of standing witness to what he went thru, and we will stand by and demand justice for him. It is really the only thing we can do for Jonathan.

Some HPD feel by torching due to the autopsy results.

I made a note with regards to what the detective stated at the press conference: "those others we put through under the microscope and interviewed them at length, documented every single second of their day; they weren't involved, she acted alone."

I believe this is in Part 1 of the presser ~9:30 mark according to my scribble.

Sounds like case closed to me. This one has to go down in the world record book. without a full confession.
When I hear she made a full confession, I might be satisfied.
I still think there is lot's more to come.

Buckle your seat belts and get your tums/wine/vodka/diet coke/cigarettes, whatever ready.... this case is going to get ugly. :twocents:

And haven't we seen enough of those lately?

I just wish we had a clearer picture in all of these cases. My mind imagines things it shouldn't. I cry and mourn for children I don't know. I am overly protective of my children because I am afraid of them being victims. I wish it would end.

Probably? I didn't watch the presser live and got it from a post.

:waitasec: I think he said they checked out where the other people were (that she was saying were involved) at the time and it wasn't them - she acted alone.

I posted earlier the exact words here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5952485&postcount=46"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #9[/ame]

The detective never actually said AD, DD etc., however used the word "those others" and "not involved" and indicated Mona acted alone.

I know its a play on words, but it sure would have convinced me more if he stated "cleared", they all past polygraphs, etc. etc.

Here is the video if anyone would like to reference what was statesd ~9:30 mark.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7pORERrI_o[/ame]

I made a note with regards to what the detective stated at the press conference: "those others we put through under the microscope and interviewed them at length, documented every single second of their day; they weren't involved, she acted alone."

I believe this is in Part 1 of the presser ~9:30 mark according to my scribble.

This is it! Oh boy. I need some eggnog. I'm lost now.

...The taunting phone call, the lack of clothing on the body, the twine that bound his hands, and the horrible act of burning the body does just not add up. If she had shot or stabbed him, the autopsy would have shown that, I feel confident - even on a burned body. How did he die? This is the point a lot of people start to think we are crazy for being members of WS's. "Why" do we care how he died??? Because we OWE him the dignity of standing witness to what he went thru, and we will stand by and demand justice for him. It is really the only thing we can do for Jonathan.

Maybe it wasn't the body that was burned but the live person. In that case here would be no broken bones, stab wounds, or anything else, just the burns. Also if someone is smothered or strangled there are not always clear signs of that that can be found in an autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat