TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodpost:

JMO, it seems all about him. If he's going to take possession of Jonathan as "his boy", then he should stick around and be a supportive strong man. (sick of his whining)

WOW! the man has just lost his stepson. what he should do is try to get through today...or maybe even the next minute or so....his stepson has just been murdered....

WOW! the man has just lost his stepson. what he should do is try to get through today...or maybe even the next minute or so....his stepson has just been murdered....

Plus, we don't know where he went (could be just a few miles away) and his wife is staying with family right now, from what I understand. It might be good for him to get away, instead of potentially being alone in his apartment thinking about this 24/7.

Maybe it wasn't the body that was burned but the live person. In that case here would be no broken bones, stab wounds, or anything else, just the burns. Also if someone is smothered or strangled there are not always clear signs of that that can be found in an autopsy.

If that is the case, I believe he was unconscious because of the stun gun that was taken from MN's truck and hopefully unaware of any sort of "burning". I am getting angrier by the minute with this case. :furious::furious::furious: I have to go out to a few gatherings tonight, and I really just want to stay here with you guys. I am in no mood for a party. Thank you guys for all being here..... see you in a few hours.

Sounds like case closed to me. This one has to go down in the world record book. without a full confession.
When I hear she made a full confession, I might be satisfied.

BBM

Well, get comfortable, you may be waiting awhile. I don't see Mona doing that for ....EVER? :crazy:

Maybe it wasn't the body that was burned but the live person. In that case here would be no broken bones, stab wounds, or anything else, just the burns. Also if someone is smothered or strangled there are not always clear signs of that that can be found in an autopsy.

BBM True COD is not as easily identified with visual clues and evidence in a body that has been burned. I pray this child was not burned alive.

I have had this nagging thought playing over and over in my head regarding the abrupt end to the press conference. I am beginning to think they pulled the plug on the Detective based on the direction he was heading with his thoughts.

After reading a few posts here from the news broadcast where one detective is thinking one way and the other another way; perhaps pulling the plug on the presser may have been ordered.

The only way for me to get the nagging thought out of my head is to post it here! :crazy: Phew, now it's OUT!

Originally Posted by Salem [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5951722#post5951722"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Dear Posters,

I know you are all working hard to put the pieces together on this case and what happened to Jonathan.

I would like to share a couple of thoughts that you might keep in mind as you review the facts and information.

We have family posting and reading here. Please try to keep their pain in mind. Please take the time to word your posts carefully so that you get your message across without causing undue hurt.

LE has spoken loudly and clearly in this case. I have never seen a more honest or harsh press conference. LE is sure they have their person and they are sure this person is pure evil and that she acted alone.

While the family may have some history, there is no indication, except from the mouth of a "pure evil" _______ to indicate they were not working hard and doing their best to provide Jonathan with a loving life. Mom went so far as leave her newly married man to protect her son. That speaks volumes to me and I think she should be commended for that. We see many women on this board that support their man over their children, to the detriment of the children, over and over, and over.

Just some thoughts to keep in mind as you post. Remember this is about a child, that from all accounts was happy, well-liked in his neighborhood and loved his family.

Thanks,

Salem

If that is the case, I believe he was unconscious because of the stun gun that was taken from MN's truck and hopefully unaware of any sort of "burning". I am getting angrier by the minute with this case. :furious::furious::furious: I have to go out to a few gatherings tonight, and I really just want to stay here with you guys. I am in no mood for a party. Thank you guys for all being here..... see you in a few hours.

No signs of strangulation so police believe he was killed with the torch. Don't know how someone could tell if he was conscious or not.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/26334262/detail.html

BBM True COD is not as easily identified with visual clues and evidence in a body that has been burned. I pray this child was not burned alive.

Wouldn't there be some kind of evidence of smoke in the lungs? maybe even carbon monoxide?

dd himself would have to tell us why he decided to go to where he tried to feel more comfortable. his reson for leaving is his own and we can not walk in his shoes. he is in my thoughts and i hope he can do what it takes to heal from jf's murder.

His wife might not want him around right now. Just my 2 cents ... I can imagine if my son was slapped by my husband and I cared enough to leave him over it and my moving in with someone, etc., resulted in THIS, I might be *very* resentful for a few reasons, even if it isn't logical or maybe reasonable. She might see that mistreatment of JF as the start of all of this pain.

Wouldn't there be some kind of evidence of smoke in the lungs? maybe even carbon monoxide?

It's not the same as being killed in the fire so I don't know what can be expected. I am sure at trial experts would testify what is most likely scenario.

Perhaps he is feeling so guilty that he wasn't able to protect him...whether that is a justifiable feeling or not.. the memorial is haunting him?

IMHO, he sounds very compulsive and makes rash decisions. I can't tell you what I'd do if I were in his shoes, but NOW is not the time to move out of Houston. I know he's angry, but a bit of restraint is necessary in order to bring MN to conviction. Anything he says can be used on the stand (as it is public record). It's easy to say that from where I sit, but I would hope he would take a step back and think about what he's doing and how it looks. His wife, although separated, really needs his support right now. If he loved Jonathan so much (as stated in media interviews) why desert the young boy now?

MOO

Mel

My daughter's friend was murdered. (gasoline and set on fire with plastic lawn bag over her )
At autospy the ME said she was alive (smoke in windpipe/lungs) but hopefully
unconsccience from smoke/fumes sufficating.
We will never get over that........night before Thanksgiving 7 years ago.

Didn't someone at yesterday's presser say that Mona had tried to implicate others (and we know, that's DD), and they have been cleared? She acted alone. We are confident, etc.

We were prepared for last night's accusation. They forewarned us.

My daughter's friend was murdered. (gasoline and set on fire with plastic lawn bag over her )
At autospy the ME said she was alive (smoke in windpipe/lungs) but hopefully
unconsccience from smoke/fumes sufficating.
We will never get over that........night before Thanksgiving 7 years ago.

But the torch is different than actual fire, isn't it? There was no gasoline used, apparently, in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member