TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #8

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here

JMoseley.jpg
MTrlica.jpg
LWilson.jpg

Julie Ann Moseley - left
Mary Rachel Trlica - center
Lisa Renee Wilson - right

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Hey everyone,

Kellijeanarnold has now been verified as a family member of Mary Rachel (Arnold) Trlica.

As a VI, Kellijeanarnold can provide members with their inside knowledge of this case and they are not required to provide links to support the information they state as fact. In all other respects, a VI must follow Websleuths TOS.

As always, please be respectful of our VI. You may ask questions but do not pressure them for answers. If you disagree with something a VI states, do not argue with them or challenge them, just move on in the discussion.

Thanks to Kellijeanarnold and everyone for being here to discuss this case.

Sillybilly

Just another note on DJ notes. His pages are numbered and indicate there are 105 pages in total, but only a handful have been leaked out, so who knows if there are other pages which totally contradict what the pages we are seeing say?

Just another note on DJ notes. His pages are numbered and indicate there are 105 pages in total, but only a handful have been leaked out, so who knows if there are other pages which totally contradict what the pages we are seeing say?
At least one crucial info is missing.
Cause even considering those accounts as correct and factual it'd paint completely different pictures if:
a) nothing unusual about those fights cause they all fought all the time and it was never serious and whitnesses weren't at all alarmed, concerned, shocked or anything like that,
b) they never fought like that, nobody saw anything like this, completely unusual, strange and shocking.
Any good investigator would ask for more context and imo if there was such context indicating that things got seriously strange prior to the disappearance it should be added, especially by someone convinced about DA's involvement. Yet he doesn't add that.

It's just hey, look how this, this and that makes DA look suspicious. Let's not clear anything else up, just stick with these hooks I'm giving you.
With what purpose exactly? Mess doesn't solve cases, giving suspects all sorts of heads up about them being thoroughly looked at decades after the crime makes it all less likely to be solved, not more.

I'm wondering if they weren't planted there by some joker, just to get a response. If they were "trophies" belonging to a sicko, they wouldn't be so clean and easily found, IMO.
Well, no way that can be DNA tested even if it survived in some evidence box, cause apparently they were handling it with bare hands. While it could belong to a missing woman/women. There were plenty.

At least one crucial info is missing.
Cause even considering those accounts as correct and factual it'd paint completely different pictures if:
a) nothing unusual about those fights cause they all fought all the time and it was never serious and whitnesses weren't at all alarmed, concerned, shocked or anything like that,
b) they never fought like that, nobody saw anything like this, completely unusual, strange and shocking.
Any good investigator would ask for more context and imo if there was such context indicating that things got seriously strange prior to the disappearance it should be added, especially by someone convinced about DA's involvement. Yet he doesn't add that.

It's just hey, look how this, this and that makes DA look suspicious. Let's not clear anything else up, just stick with these hooks I'm giving you.
With what purpose exactly? Mess doesn't solve cases, giving suspects all sorts of heads up about them being thoroughly looked at decades after the crime makes it all less likely to be solved, not more.
Exactly what I mean when I say his notes are just more he said she said in this case. I don't rate him as any kind of professional investigator, and some of his social media posts were just insulting to the case. I don't think his version will reveal any great truths

Exactly what I mean when I say his notes are just more he said she said in this case. I don't rate him as any kind of professional investigator, and some of his social media posts were just insulting to the case. I don't think his version will reveal any great truths
Although I'm not a huge fan, I was hoping we could glean some truth out of his work.

How did those pages get leaked out, and where's the rest of it?

I am curious as to why he seemed to pick on DA so hard. Was she the main suspect in his mind, or was he picking on who he considered the weak link, hoping she'd confess (or  out someone else)?

Were all these people actually bowling together, or were Rachel and/or TT bowling, and the others met them at the Pizza Inn, at some point later that night?

A lot of people hang out at bowling alleys and never bowl, or at least they did at one time. They had pool tables and arcades and served food and beer.

How did those pages get leaked out, and where's the rest of it?
He published those himself. One bit at the time, with all sorts of cryptic hints like oh, if you're smart you'll know what it all means.

A lot of people hang out at bowling alleys and never bowl, or at least they did at one time. They had pool tables and arcades and served food and beer.
The bowling alley did have an arcade room right next to the nursery. Wedgwood Bowl had an amazing cafeteria/snack bar. They had one of the best chicken fried steaks in Fort Worth. Fort Worth police always knew the best places to eat and there were plenty of them in the cafeteria eating that steak at lunch time.

I saw most of DJ's pages in RA's room. I don't think they were leaked I think they were put out there to stir things up even DJ was talking and answering questions in RA's room and yes sometimes he did answer in riddles and in my opinion put outlandish things out to see if anybody would bite. IMO RA would a never put out the 40 questions, that came from a falling out between two people who don't get along anymore and was posted in another room. To me out of ALL the DJ's notes that I have seen the 40 questions is the most important because it has DA answering 40 questions in her own handwriting and you can compare her handwriting to the note.

I saw most of DJ's pages in RA's room. I don't think they were leaked I think they were put out there to stir things up even DJ was talking and answering questions in RA's room and yes sometimes he did answer in riddles and in my opinion put outlandish things out to see if anybody would bite. IMO RA would a never put out the 40 questions, that came from a falling out between two people who don't get along anymore and was posted in another room. To me out of ALL the DJ's notes that I have seen the 40 questions is the most important because it has DA answering 40 questions in her own handwriting and you can compare her handwriting to the note.
I've never seen either DJ's notes or DA's handwriting, so (for the time being) I defer to you guys on that. Does there seem to be any pattern or consistency with DA's answers in either place? Any indication that she's either telling the truth, or consistently lying?

I've never seen either DJ's notes or DA's handwriting, so (for the time being) I defer to you guys on that. Does there seem to be any pattern or consistency with DA's answers in either place? Any indication that she's either telling the truth, or consistently lying?
DA says TT never came back to Minot after work and before bowling and TT says he did. Obviously someone is fibbing (But I can see DA saying well I must a been asleep). I thought it was odd after the disappearance that she went back to the boyfriend in Dallas 3 days later (seemed fast to skip town and fall in love again). On one of the answers DA writes see and it looks exactly like sHe with the first e having a large loop on it (this reminded me of the e and loop on Rachel).

Those 40 questions are interesting with what she will and won't answer, so Im glad they were put out there. As you say getting it from the horses mouth is always the most important.

Yeah I was struck by the handwriting too

To me out of ALL the DJ's notes that I have seen the 40 questions is the most important because it has DA answering 40 questions in her own handwriting and you can compare her handwriting to the note.

On one of the answers DA writes see and it looks exactly like sHe with the first e having a large loop on it (this reminded me of the e and  loop on Rachel).
Yeah I was struck by the handwriting too
Are you guys saying it's possible DA did write part (or all) of the note? Or that she and TT both had a hand in writing it? (There are those who  swear TT wrote it.)

Last edited:
Are you guys saying it's possible DA did write part (or all) of the note?
Just speaking personally I think its a good possibility. Especially as her answers go on and her writing is less controlled.
I've seen the handwriting of DA, FA, TT, ST, so far, and out of those DA is the most similar imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back