GUILTY TX - Kaufman Co. prosecutors Hasse, McLelland & Mrs McLelland slain in revenge plot

Soooo glad they found this car!! Nightly news reported that this car is the only thing they have linking the Williams to the Hasse murder.

Sure hope they find something, Captain Joe!! Keep us posted, please.

My tips seem to be bearing fruit. One of the individuals I named in a tip in this case has been arrested last week on a drug charge only a few days after I made the tip. He was a close associate of EW. He has been disassembling incriminating items from his facebook page, a sure sign of guilt. I'm reminded of the Taylor Behl case in Richmond VA in 2005 where Fawley kept disassembling his online image whenever I called him on his falsehoods and revealed his guilt in his own images he had online. He mocked me by name. I predicted within 300 feet the site where Taylor was buried.

Capt do you know if they ever found the weapons?

And have they searched the armory?

My question about Eric Williams is, after his conviction for theft of the computer equipment, why wasn't his concealed carry permit and his guns removed from his possession? Seems to be a hole in the system. Was the theft just considered to be like a speeding ticket? Ain't it a felony? Somebody's falling down on the job.

My question about Eric Williams is, after his conviction for theft of the computer equipment, why wasn't his concealed carry permit and his guns removed from his possession? Seems to be a hole in the system. Was the theft just considered to be like a speeding ticket? Ain't it a felony? Somebody's falling down on the job.

I think theft is a misdemeanor.

I will definitely attend this trial. I know most of the witnesses and the State Guard members who will attend/testify. The State Guard members who helped EW will come under great scrutiny.

I hope it's televised...this will be an interesting one, for sure.

He doesn't want to be around WTSHTF at the trial. I tell you that TXSG members will be shown to have played a significant role in helping EW in the murders. There were stakeouts on the DA and his wife.

Question: How did EW and his wife get from the storage building to home after the McLelland murders?

Well, now that Kaufman police chief Chris Aulbaugh has announced that he is resigning after one year on the job and moving on to Coppell, maybe the case will finally get completely solved. Chief Aulbaugh is also a captain in the Texas State Guard and he was criticized by the Kaufman County Sheriff Department for not wanting to look into the help that Eric Williams might have received from members of the Texas State Guard. I can understand that position. I'm sure Governor Rick Perry, the CIC of the TXSG, didn't want anyone to look too closely into connections between the TXSG and the murders, either. After all, Governor [modsnip] has plans for 2016, and a sticky trial that might be pointing to some members of his "Governors' Twenty" might be embarrassing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller
Back