GUILTY TX - Kaufman Co. prosecutors Hasse, McLelland & Mrs McLelland slain in revenge plot

If I understand correctly, this trial is for the murder of Mrs. McLelland. Is that correct? Of all the victims it seems to me like she would be the least controversial. She totally & completely did nothing to harm Eric Williams in any way whatsoever. I think this, hopefully, is an easy win for the prosecution. I cannot imagine what the defense could possibly be.

Well, the trial starts tomorrow. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the first week. However, I suspect that preliminary proceedings will be be in progress, like several motions to dismiss, etc. I hope to attend later.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...s-for-ex-kaufman-county-jp-s-murder-trial.ece

I still have not heard from the tip line about several observations I made about the murders and the involvement of Texas State Guard members in trying to help Williams.

From what I gathered this morning on the news that they will be streaming the trial on the wfaa site starting today.

Are they actually calling out the names of each juror regarding the Criminal Minds episode?
That’s kind of odd IMO.

Charles Tomlinson - Police officer is on the stand.

Tanya is a reporter for WFAA live tweeting:

Tanya Eiserer @tanyaeiserer

Tomlinson says they couldn't reach the McLellands so he decided to go check it out with his father.

We are now hearing from DPD officer Charles Tomlinson. He found the bodies of the McLellands. His parents were close friends of the couple.

https://twitter.com/tanyaeiserer?or...tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=514063494933512192

Officer Tomlinson describing the scene. pic.twitter.com/6FKeKVXarv

This is the scene inside the Mclelland home. pic.twitter.com/nNYduWHpKw

Court is in recess. Didn't catch for how long.

We are back. Rudy Flores is on the stand. He is a Texas Ranger.

This trial is hard to follow. The attorney is not speaking into a microphone, making it difficult to hear the questions. So I'm pretty much only hearing the answers from the witness. :sigh:

We are now hearing from Texas Ranger Rudy Flores, who oversaw the McLelland crime scene.

Flores says there are no signs of forced entry, no signs of theft and the McLellands were dressed in nightwear.

The first witness for the State, who happened to be a policeman, said that he could tell that both victims were deceased. That was the reason he didn't call 911. huh? He said no reason for EMSA.

Question So what number did he dial to get LE out to the scene?

The first witness for the State, who happened to be a policeman, said that he could tell that both victims were deceased. That was the reason he didn't call 911. huh? He said no reason for EMSA.

Question So what number did he dial to get LE out to the scene?

Not sure, but I would assume he just radioed it in to dispatch. :dunno:

Eric Williams listens as they talk about the crime scene. pic.twitter.com/P84tlvUg4N

Flores pointing to a location where guns belonging to McLelland were found. None had been fired. pic.twitter.com/Mvo6wRDJvr

Flores shows jurors crime scene photos. pic.twitter.com/QnC3k7HuUN

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member