TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

Honestly, there are just too many people pointing fingers at other people, it makes it hard to even weed through the information. There have been more "names" thrown out in the case than any other case I have followed. I think the other thing that makes it hard to stick to "facts" is that there really are not any. And even some that are stated as facts by LE have been contradicted other places. It's also unfortunate that this town we live in is sooo small that you can't make sense of the 100's of rumors that we hear every week. I do know it was stated, not in MSM, by by local police and family that RV was confirmed to have been seen driving Shondas car. The problem from there is, he is connected to tons of people!!

You're right - surely not ALL of the people mentioned on the SMM blog are involved. But I can understand how so many in such a small town are connected - even loosely. And I can understand how a number of people who had nothing to do with Shonda going missing have heard about it since. With so much drug and alcohol use, someone surely has blabbed about it.

But there are a few facts. We know that Shonda was with TS on July 4. We know that Shonda was captured on surveillance video at 11:50 and that a text was sent to her mother at 12:10 saying she was on her way home. I do believe it was Shonda that sent that message.

We also know that someone was harassing and threatening Shonda before she went missing. Besides the last person or persons to see her, this would be the obvious trail to follow.

There almost always seems to be a bit of truth in every rumor. I'm pretty confident that will be the case here when the truth finally comes to light.

IIRC, the fellow (or fellows) witnesses claim to have seen driving Shonda's car is/are currently incarcerated. I assume they have been questioned, but it seems to me they might hold the key here - no pun intended. Sure hope LE is continuing to lean on them while they have no where to hide.

There is a new CL post today - showing a mug shot (probably one of many) of the guy said to have been seen driving Shonda's car.

There is a new CL post today - showing a mug shot (probably one of many) of the guy said to have been seen driving Shonda's car.

Yeah, I saw that...interesting! I think one thing that is not mentioned much is that Shonda was spotted (again) at the EZ mart ALONE after she left TS ex's home, by a VERY reliable family friend. And your right, I don't believe for a second that ALL these people being named are involved with her vanishing, but that is what happens when you live in a small town, everyone knows everyone and it's easy to take an educated guess at who might have done it. There is a large scale search planned so hopefully that will turn up some clues. The problem with RV being seen driving her car is that he hung out with a LARGE group of people, so everyone that knew him is coming under fire. And I firmly believe that in all this talk, that yes, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. :banghead:

Yeah, I saw that...interesting! I think one thing that is not mentioned much is that Shonda was spotted (again) at the EZ mart ALONE after she left TS ex's home, by a VERY reliable family friend. And your right, I don't believe for a second that ALL these people being named are involved with her vanishing, but that is what happens when you live in a small town, everyone knows everyone and it's easy to take an educated guess at who might have done it. There is a large scale search planned so hopefully that will turn up some clues. The problem with RV being seen driving her car is that he hung out with a LARGE group of people, so everyone that knew him is coming under fire. And I firmly believe that in all this talk, that yes, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. :banghead:

Has it ever been said what Shonda was doing at the EZ Mart when she went back alone? Was it for gas? A snack or soda? Or was she looking for someone she'd seen there earlier?

So, I don't believe Shonda was intentionally killed. I think she probably got into it with some mean girls after she left TS's and was alone. I think these girls fought with Shonda and an accident happened. It was then the boys were called upon to help cover it up. I think there's a good chance someone in TS's family WAS involved and she learned about it later. And I believe that TS's entire family and those involved in harming Shonda are forcing her to keep her mouth shut. Meanwhile, the heat is being turned up on TS because she was the last to see Shonda.

If this is the way it went down....then poor TS. She is really between a rock and a hard place. BFF is missing, turned on by some of her own family, appears to want to get back with her daughter's daddy - Shonda's own brother, and probably afraid of some of those who were involved.

That's a lot of pressure for such a youngin' - and what will she do? Hopefully, someone else will stand up and do the right thing and TS will be able to get on with her life.

Has it ever been said what Shonda was doing at the EZ Mart when she went back alone? Was it for gas? A snack or soda? Or was she looking for someone she'd seen there earlier?

It was said that she purchased gas, and told the family friend after giving her a hug that she was headed home.

It was said that she purchased gas, and told the family friend after giving her a hug that she was headed home.

Do you think it's safe to assume that she showed up on the surveillance tape again during that stop? As would anyone else who was hanging around there then?

Maybe they were saying she was on tape at 11:50 and 12:20 - not 11:20?

Ita with this 100%!

So, I don't believe Shonda was intentionally killed. I think she probably got into it with some mean girls after she left TS's and was alone. I think these girls fought with Shonda and an accident happened. It was then the boys were called upon to help cover it up. I think there's a good chance someone in TS's family WAS involved and she learned about it later. And I believe that TS's entire family and those involved in harming Shonda are forcing her to keep her mouth shut. Meanwhile, the heat is being turned up on TS because she was the last to see Shonda.

If this is the way it went down....then poor TS. She is really between a rock and a hard place. BFF is missing, turned on by some of her own family, appears to want to get back with her daughter's daddy - Shonda's own brother, and probably afraid of some of those who were involved.

That's a lot of pressure for such a youngin' - and what will she do? Hopefully, someone else will stand up and do the right thing and TS will be able to get on with her life.

What was the time of the last FB posting.....the 'I got this"??
TIA.

I haven't seen any report that Shonda went back to the ez mart. Was that reported or did the family friend just tell people that? I thought LE was fairly consistent that TS was the last person to see Shonda that night. If we have a later sighting, that would narrow down the window of time even more. If this is true, I want to know when she was seen there by the close friend....it would be nice to have an actual timeline!!

TIA.

I haven't seen any report that Shonda went back to the ez mart. Was that reported or did the family friend just tell people that? I thought LE was fairly consistent that TS was the last person to see Shonda that night. If we have a later sighting, that would narrow down the window of time even more. If this is true, I want to know when she was seen there by the close friend....it would be nice to have an actual timeline!!

It was reported in MSM at some point, i will dig and see if i can find it. She also told everyone this in town. She isnt the type of person that i think would lie, but i have been wrong before.

TIA.

It was reported fairly early on. But you make a good point, if that close "friend of the family" who saw Shonda at the EZ Mart after she left TS's has been verified, she would be the last person. Of course, along with everyone else that was there at that time.

The EZ Mart is awfully close to the house where the party was being held...

It was reported in MSM at some point, i will dig and see if i can find it. She also told everyone this in town. She isnt the type of person that i think would lie, but i have been wrong before.

I checked yesterday. The original article with this info no longer works. But it was reported again later as a "family member."

In addition to the number of people whose names are being thrown around, the reporting seems to be a bit lacking. Maybe LE doesn't want to reveal too much, but whatever facts have been reported thus far should be consistent. IMO.

Another new CL post today - this time with the other guy who may have been driving Shonda's car that night.

I saw that, it seems TS is going to report them to the MWPD this morning. :/

It won't do her any good. Those mug shots are public records - as are the lengthy criminal records of each of them. I think her time would be better spent calling in an anonymous tip.

Is it possible that Shonda went back to the EZ Mart alone and someone was waiting for her (like hiding)?

Is it possible that Shonda went back to the EZ Mart alone and someone was waiting for her (like hiding)?

I don't think they were hiding or necessarily waiting for her - I doubt anyone knew she was going back there alone. I'm thinking someone that had it in for Shonda just happened to be there when she showed up again. I also think whatever happened to Shonda happened after she left there. Like someone followed her and either ran her off the road or blocked her way to force her out of her car.

It won't do her any good. Those mug shots are public records - as are the lengthy criminal records of each of them. I think her time would be better spent calling in an anonymous tip.

Exactly!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back