TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand but I mean the parents that raised her would have reported her missing, unless they are deceased.

Not necessarily. With all due respect, I have been in and out of this thread from the beginning and have yet to see a really good possible match with missing persons. What's wrong with considering all angles?

Another tidbt I just noticed: there's a sheet of numbers with sets marked d and m. If you look at the BST birth cert it doesnt list birth dates for mom and dad, just ages. Mom is 22, dad is 27. If you look at that sheet of numbers, it looks like sheets figuring out her parents' birth dates. Does anyone else see this or am I nuts?

Not necessarily. With all due respect, I have been in and out of this thread from the beginning and have yet to see a really good possible match with missing persons. What's wrong with considering all angles?

Absolutely!

I did quite like Anja Beggars http://doenetwork.org/cases/1286dfdeu.html for a short while recently, but I have never actually thought that she really could be FLEK. If anyone disagrees, we could submit her anyway.

Another tidbt I just noticed: there's a sheet of numbers with sets marked d and m. If you look at the BST birth cert it doesnt list birth dates for mom and dad, just ages. Mom is 22, dad is 27. If you look at that sheet of numbers, it looks like sheets figuring out her parents' birth dates. Does anyone else see this or am I nuts?

No, you're right, this was discussed at the beginning.

to be honest with you it doesn't matter to me how long you been on this thread I was giving my opinion and there's nothing wrong with accepting any other possibilities.

Ok!
With this theory, where does the BST name come in?!

I'm speechless :)

No, you're right, this was discussed at the beginning.

I think it needs to be looked at again. This could really add weight to the theory that FLEK was actually the one searching for own identity.

Ok!
With this theory, where does the BST name come in?!

I'm speechless :)

Not sure if you're asking me... I stink at this forum business! But if she grew up being told her name was BST born in Bakersfield and given the date she may have just always known that to be her truth. Then she gets the birth cert and somewhere along the way she gets suspicious and starts digging? I know it's a long shot, but stranger things have happened!

I think it needs to be looked at again. This could really add weight to the theory that FLEK was actually the one searching for own identity.

Totally...!
I can't get over where Becky's name comes in.

Not sure if you're asking me... I stink at this forum business! But if she grew up being told her name was BST born in Bakersfield and given the date she may have just always known that to be her truth. Then she gets the birth cert and somewhere along the way she gets suspicious and starts digging? I know it's a long shot, but stranger things have happened!

Yes, I understand this... What I question out there is oh... Ok, if she was told her name was BST"...... Who and why would pick 'that' name.

Not really asking for an answer verbatim but thoughts would be great!

That creates a huge set of questions.

A lot people who were adopted didn't know their bio name either for years after or never will. Example
To add a child deceased name to the mystery adds much more.
So yes she's could have been someone else... By birth/raised...

Ah, thats the mystery! I guess you could speculate that they saw the obit or knew the family or knew of the family... ? I don't want to guess too much and get myself in trouble! :)

Ah, thats the mystery! I guess you could speculate that they saw the obit or knew the family or knew of the family... ? I don't want to guess too much and get myself in trouble! :)

Yes!
Thank you!
Question being.... Who are 'they'? And bottom line is why? Why choose a deceased baby's name. Are the 'they' people the kidnappers?

I was wondering if it was worth looking into this missing woman as a possible match?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/prosser_debbie.html

There are some similarities. I know the height is off but on the Jane Doe it gives two different heights on her ID's, I think 5'6 and 5'10.

It looks like this missing woman Debbie Prosser may have had a reason to disappear.

Debbie Lynn Prosser, Missing 1984, Florida - Cold Case Investigations

I think she is a good prospect. What does "medical information caution" mean? Was she taking meds?

Yes!
Thank you!
Question being.... Who are 'they'? And bottom line is why? Why choose a deceased baby's name. Are the 'they' people the kidnappers?

Maybe? Who knows... But I can imagine whoever raised her claiming to be relatives of the turners and creating a history for them, etc. That's the thing. If the theory is right, then the case is pretty much unsolvable. And that stinks!

It could be abduction, or relatives covering for someone like in the cae of my grandmother... could be a lot of things.

Absolutely!

I did quite like Anja Beggars http://doenetwork.org/cases/1286dfdeu.html for a short while recently, but I have never actually thought that she really could be FLEK. If anyone disagrees, we could submit her anyway.

I like this one because no one has figured out if there is a London or Germany connection (The two places appearing on her passport application). We still don't know if she ever went to either place.

I don't know why, but I think of her tea parties when I think London. She has that collection of teapots and she liked her tea parties with her daughter. At times I've thought she was raised by an older aunt or grandmother who she had teaparties with and had those good memories. Other times, I think maybe she had no good child memories like that and wanted to create them for her daughter. If it was the older relative thing, I often think that maybe that relative died or got ill shortly before the name change and she was all alone and starting over. Maybe she had nobody else once that person was gone and maybe she KNEW there was something shady about where she came from (even if she didn't know who she WAS).

It's very sad if this is what happened to her.

I think it's still just as likely that she did something really bad or was running from something really bad.

Yes, I understand this... What I question out there is oh... Ok, if she was told her name was BST"...... Who and why would pick 'that' name.

Not really asking for an answer verbatim but thoughts would be great!

That creates a huge set of questions.

the same theories we were throwing around about how SHE got it would apply...i was wondering if someone involved in the funeral or corners office could be "name brokers". Think of the side money that could be made!
Roll this idea around,,,,if someone adopted her illegally, its possible the person who arranged the adoption had " a list" that they could pull from when getting paperwork arranged.... so it looked legit on paper...they had the "birth parents" copy of the birth certificate.... and they could just say it was a closed adoption...

I might have to go back and read everything from the beginning. What else to do during this Canadian winter...grrrr...

The 22/27 m/d thing. Any chance she was trying to figure out who her biological parents were (i.e. not made up?)? Might link to
Keeping that piece of paper because it was real, tangible and things like that? Was she adopted? I can't figure that out.

Maybe she was adopted and while we are now trying to figure out who she was...she might have been trying to figure out who she was. She sounds so lost.

I have always thought it is very possible that she grew up in the foster care system and ran away. She had no Id of her own and wanted to go to college and or get a job, thus she stole the Id of BST and then changed it to Lori Kennedy so she could have an identity of her own. She seemed to be interested in business and married in to a family with some means and stature. She liked Tea's and belonged to a business group. Prehaps she was ashamed of her foster care past and just wanted it forgotten. The Dead parents who were stockbrokers at least give the allusion she can from a respectable family. Conviently, the parents were dead so the Texas inlaws would never ask to met them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value