UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes though it had to be one of the 4, we know Alistair was on his way there. If it’s the case can’t see it being PR as wasn’t he dating JK at the time which only leaves SR and Robinson.

More and more I’m favouring something happening at her house between 8.30&9 on the 18th and this should be the focus till you can either rule it out altogether or find the missing piece of evidence which tips the balance in favour of a trial - 2023 get in!!
Was SR dating SC at the time?

Seems reasonable to think she watched location whilst on the fone to her mum at home.
Who ever the unidentified car belongs to went to see if she wanted to stay at his & get a lift in the morn to work.
She takes her bag exc..
Puts her fone on silent because he might moan if a guy calls or txts hence nobody hears from her & the mobile gets turned off quite late because he'd only just noticed it.
Only a possibility although she would've got picked up on camera opposite or a vehicle passed blocking her
How do you then explain her phone staying close to her home in Heworth till 10am on the 19th. I think it was likely she was dispatched between 8.31 till 9.01 by someone who was already inside - someone who she trusted and then - she may have even been left there to the clear up squad later. Depending on her clothes - if she had jeans on she may have put her phone in her pocket - before the killer struck - then it hadn’t been charged - ran out of charge at 12.10 - wherever it went.

I am going over-and-over the footage... and explaining EVERYTHING... how it is seen... where it appears... No obfuscation as to how/where and what it is. Ok.

The RIGHT IMAGE happens as the BUS travels by CLAUDIA's HOME.

View attachment 393515

BELOW is the ENHANCED BUS CCTV short length-cropped clip taken from the above linked SOURCE... as the BUS passes-by Claudia's Home. PRESS PLAY (This is a VIDEO CLIP)

View attachment 393523
Looks like JK bundling CL into a car-She is a well protected person.

I guess we should take that to mean they know who the car and transit van belong to ?

I don’t know - never seen any mention of either in the press. A question for the cold case team, perhaps?

I thought it was reported she went out again to post another letter, I’m working here for memory as I’ve not got my file

The Root book suggested CL got a lift home pretty much from the uni, then went out again to Melrosegate PO to post the letter - the cctv suggests otherwise. Crimewatch had CL picked up just after posting the letter at Melrosegate PO. And then there are more recent claims that she wasn’t given a lift at all that day. Afaik, the idea that she went back out again hangs largely on the childminder sighting, though it’s never been entirely clear where this occurred.

The Root book suggested CL got a lift home pretty much from the uni, then went out again to Melrosegate PO to post the letter - the cctv suggests otherwise. Crimewatch had CL picked up just after posting the letter at Melrosegate PO. And then there are more recent claims that she wasn’t given a lift at all that day. Afaik, the idea that she went back out again hangs largely on the childminder sighting, though it’s never been entirely clear where this occurred.
I think it’s hard to be really sure on any of this detail

I believe so as AC was the first of the poi's arrested leading on from the footage of the alleyway man on the big screen.
You wonder if A.C dropped the others in the cart as the three brothers/in-law followed and then struggled to get off the hook

You wonder if A.C dropped the others in the cart as the three brothers/in-law followed and then struggled to get off the hook

I think AC was arrested due to locals saying he was alleyway man due to his walking gait, as for the other 3 poi's it does make you wonder if he dropped them in it.

I think AC was arrested due to locals saying he was alleyway man due to his walking gait, as for the other 3 poi's it does make you wonder if he dropped them in it.
Have you ever seen AC in the motion of walking (apart from alleyway man footage?)

Cops obviously think it is - says he was arrested four times much to the upset of his wife and children…. 4 times Pj3 - !! Think on the 4th time he must have tried suggesting blame lay elsewhere….
Cops obviously think it is - says he was arrested four times much to the upset of his wife and children…. 4 times Pj3 - !! Think on the 4th time he must have tried suggesting blame lay elsewhere….
so I take it the police are not looking for the identity of the allywayman any more !? And to be honest only an admission by the person would suffice

How do you then explain her phone staying close to her home in Heworth till 10am on the 19th. I think it was likely she was dispatched between 8.31 till 9.01 by someone who was already inside - someone who she trusted and then - she may have even been left there to the clear up squad later. Depending on her clothes - if she had jeans on she may have put her phone in her pocket - before the killer struck - then it hadn’t been charged - ran out of charge at 12.10 - wherever it went.
Hi i cant explain a thing just giving a scenario for thought but really any of my ideas would've defo already been thought through i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred108