UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i cant explain a thing just giving a scenario for thought but really any of my ideas would've defo already been thought through i guess
With me explaining the fone been near her home i thought it was within a 9mile radius

NAMES of PRIME SUSPECT
Can people private message me with a name and a pic of their prime suspect(s) as I do not recognise people by initials. Cryptic initials in threads are hard to follow.

Having a library of faces allows me to further recognise partial faces in enhancements. Especially ones not on my radar. Thank you.

Or say if she did get in the vehicle the person might have lived closer to the university so she never had far to walk?
Then again you'd think she'd take her tooth brush but could have spares

No, but apparently he walks with a limp just like the alleyway man does and i think that's why the locals recognised him
Locals obviously seemed quick to throw him under the bus, he must have be known to PH perhaps as immediately after his arrest AC followed - it seems AC is the fall guy…..

On the police website about the case it says the evening alleyman footage was discovered by the review team.
There were no footage from the limes court camera for before & after to see if the person did that walk often.
Odd they only discovered the night footage a few years later unless i read it wrong

Locals obviously seemed quick to throw him under the bus, he must have be known to PH perhaps as immediately after his arrest AC followed - it seems AC is the fall guy…..

I think AC was arrested due to the big screen cctv of the alleyway man, don't know if he has any connection to PH

Or say if she did get in the vehicle the person might have lived closer to the university so she never had far to walk?
Then again you'd think she'd take her tooth brush but could have spares
This is what I thought when I was just thinking in isolation about the bag missing, uniform for the next day packed in her bag, straighteners gone, toothbrush on the side of the kitchen sink as though she meant to take it but forgot. If it wasn’t for the suspicious movements of others around her house it does have the potential hallmarks of someone leaving to spend the night elsewhere. It doesn’t mean that there wasn’t numerous things happening at once though.

On the police website about the case it says the evening alleyman footage was discovered by the review team.
There were no footage from the limes court camera for before & after to see if the person did that walk often.
Odd they only discovered the night footage a few years later unless i read it wrong

The police will have more cctv footage then they're letting on

Face looking right of the SUSPECT stood with Claudia. From BUS CCTV footage.
1673206068437.png

Last edited:
Is where she posted the letter close to melrose gate bridge?
When i was watching that arrin stoner footage i was half expecting to see a cyclist ride past

When i was watching that arrin stoner footage i was half expecting to see a cyclist ride past
The post box is outside what was Melrosegate post office now closed.

This is what I thought when I was just thinking in isolation about the bag missing, uniform for the next day packed in her bag, straighteners gone, toothbrush on the side of the kitchen sink as though she meant to take it but forgot. If it wasn’t for the suspicious movements of others around her house it does have the potential hallmarks of someone leaving to spend the night elsewhere. It doesn’t mean that there wasn’t numerous things happening at once though.
It does and it doesn’t - she didn’t take her phone charger or toothbrush. In one of the numerous msm articles that I’ve read - it states that Claudia hung up her rucksack on the back of her front door - with her work gear in. I just wonder if this was the case if the perp/perps took it either because it became involved in the tussle or they thought it would throw the police off track. Though I find it hard to believe they would be so cunning.

Hi Becci, I think a point is he always comes from the front and he always approaches from the nags end of the road. What is interesting is firstly - he could have been staying at the nags head and this would perhaps explain the times of his movements. Secondly A.C. Lives (at the time) in the opposite direction - so if he was to approach Claudias you’d expect him to come from the opposite direction. (Unless he was staying at the nags of course) . I think it is a possibility - my only problem with this theory is when alleyman hesitates for white jacket man - I believe white jacket man is A.C. - he comes from the right direction and is dressed as he’s known to dress plus he’s the right build and shape of A.C.? Which then means alleywayman isn’t cooper.

If you can post the full frame, then point at the part of the frame where you see this and then this so we can get some perspective - as this on its own is meaningless (with respect)
1673207361798.png
You will either recognise-the-face OR NOT.
I know the context. I know the perspective.
The face belongs to one of the figures with CLAUDIA... as is the PRIME SUSPECT to be identified in my search for WHO WAS THERE at 21:01... 18/03/2009
SOURCE: BUS TV CCTV that I always link to.

View attachment 393844
You will either recognise-the-face OR NOT.
I know the context. I know the perspective.
The face belongs to one of the figures with CLAUDIA... as is the PRIME SUSPECT to be identified in my search for WHO WAS THERE at 21:01... 18/03/2009
SOURCE: BUS TV CCTV that I always link to.
So is this in front of Claudia's house?

The post box is before the bridge on her way home from work; I.e the bridge is closer to her home than the post box.
This is why I was looking at the cctv and timelines given left hand smoking man was on cctv walking towards the bridge early doors of the 19th but apparently this was actually on the 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mayanlips