VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I've supported a lot of parents over the years, and not once was the baby removed from them. We always waited until they were ready, and took the baby to the mortuary after they left the unit.
Yeah, I agree and usually they will try to keep the nurse the same for continuity when something like this happens for the parents and most nurses would absolutely step up to the plate to offer that.
Revisiting the above article posted by @ColourPurple I notice how the text starts with
'Are you okay Lucy?'
When LL proceeds to explain she was too devastated to look after child B I question why she brought that up. Perhaps she wasn't allocated child B but she didn't want others to know that so she made up a little drama instead.

Can we have a competition update please when you have time.

I think only one person has dropped out this time and we're getting to the point where the guesses are thinning out such that each remaining contender will have a wide window of opportunity to be the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv