UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999-2002 *settled* #2

A Harvard law professor who once acted for Jeffrey Epstein and a photograph of Ghislaine Maxwell’s bathtub may not seem the most obvious means of rehabilitating one’s image.

However, supporters of the Duke of York believe they could prove to be crucial elements in a campaign to help clear his name.

[...]

Last night, Alan Dershowitz, an American lawyer and academic who Guiffre accused of abuse before admitting she may have made a “mistake”, also gave Andrew his support.

“I hope he fights back in an effort to uncover the truth,” he said.

[...]

The prospect of Andrew seeking to overturn the settlement — and potentially to extract an apology from his accuser — appears to have been fuelled by Giuffre’s recent decision to end a separate legal action involving Dershowitz. Giuffre had repeatedly claimed that she had been trafficked by Epstein, the late paedophile financier, to be abused as a teenager by the emeritus Harvard law professor.

[...]

Legal experts believe that Andrew’s settlement with Giuffre can be “undone” if there is evidence of fraud, coercion or any other wrongdoing.

One possible line of attack that might be re-examined is whether Giuffre was a genuine US resident when she originally filed her lawsuit against the duke.

She stated at the time that she was a resident of Colorado, but Andrew’s lawyers pointed out that she had lived in Australia for all but two of the last 19 years.

[...]

Boies accused Andrew’s supporters of “casting innuendos from the shadows” and pointed out that Dershowitz had conceded in the past that Giuffre was being “honest and truthful” to the best of her recollection.

Ian Maxwell, however, said the Dershowitz outcome is likely to benefit the duke and could have a bearing on his sister’s impending appeal against child sex trafficking offences, for which she is serving a 20-year sentence in a Florida jail. “If Andrew goes to court, my hunch is he would prevail or at least obtain a retraction,” he said.

BBM. I'm pretty sure Ian Maxwell also predicted Ghislaine would be cleared at trial.

Ghislaine Maxwell’s brother Ian says the photo shows ‘conclusively that the bath is too small for any sort of sex frolicking’

Ha Ha, where there's a will, there a way.
Yes, it's definitely doable, although it may be a bit awkward moving around, which is probably why they started in the tub and ended up in the bedroom.

Ian Maxwell, however, said the Dershowitz outcome is likely to benefit the duke and could have a bearing on his sister’s impending appeal against child sex trafficking offences, for which she is serving a 20-year sentence in a Florida jail. “If Andrew goes to court, my hunch is he would prevail or at least obtain a retraction,” he said.

BBM. I'm pretty sure Ian Maxwell also predicted Ghislaine would be cleared at trial.
:rolleyes:
Nothing better WARMS
As blissful HOPES
haha

case closed

A photograph that the family of Ghislaine Maxwell believes discredits the Duke of York’s accuser has been made public

The bath that could get Prince Andrew out of hot water

When posting photos please remember there are some things you just can't unsee!

HA...LOL

This proves nothing....wonder what happened to that original photo though...I don't think Virginia would actually lose it.... either someone told her to lose it, or she was robbed of it. My own opinion,I'd have put that stuff in an anonymous safety deposit box.

This proves nothing....wonder what happened to that original photo though...I don't think Virginia would actually lose it.... either someone told her to lose it, or she was robbed of it. My own opinion,I'd have put that stuff in an anonymous safety deposit box.

There is no original photo, this is a fake staged photo to prove there was not enough room in the tub for Virginia and Andrew to have had sex in the tub.

A stupid presumption because they could have been standing up, use your imagination. People have gotten into the "Mile High Club" by using those tiny airplane toilets.

The family also created a mocked up photograph of what two people around the size of Prince Andrew and Ms Giuffre would look like in the bathtub.

There is no original photo, this is a fake staged photo to prove there was not enough room in the tub for Virginia and Andrew to have had sex in the tub.

A stupid presumption because they could have been standing up, use your imagination. People have gotten into the "Mile High Club" by using those tiny airplane toilets.

The family also created a mocked up photograph of what two people around the size of Prince Andrew and Ms Giuffre would look like in the bathtub.
I meant the original with Virginia, Andrew and Grislane sorry should have been more clear.

The comments will infuriate Ms Giuffre's camp, which has already slammed the photo 'stunt' as 'shameful'.

One source connected to her told The Mail on Sunday: ‘If this shameful stunt is the best Maxwell’s side can do in defence of Prince Andrew then it’s laughable.

‘It’s a disgusting attempt to discredit a victim of sexual abuse and would be risible if it were not so offensive. Plus they have their facts totally wrong. Virginia never said they had sex in the bath.’

And lawyer Spencer Kuvin, who also represented victims of Maxwell and Epstein, said: ‘It’s absurd. If they want to know how two people can have sex in a bathtub they need to merely google it on the internet. This half-hearted attempt [to discredit Virginia] is laughable.’

Last edited:
The Met Police have issued a statement, after Prince Andrew was reported to them about the release of US court documents alleging sexual abuse (which The Prince has always denied):"We are aware of the release of court documents in relation to Jeffrey Epstein. As with any matter, should new and relevant information be brought to our attention we will assess it. No investigation has been launched."

The Met Police have issued a statement, after Prince Andrew was reported to them about the release of US court documents alleging sexual abuse (which The Prince has always denied):"We are aware of the release of court documents in relation to Jeffrey Epstein. As with any matter, should new and relevant information be brought to our attention we will assess it. No investigation has been launched."

VRG was of legal age in the UK, what would they be able to do anyway?

"Prince Andrew

emerges for the first time as

Scoop hits the screen:

Duke breaks cover on a horse ride in Windsor -

as 'hugely embarrassing' Netflix film piles pressure on the Palace."

1712322007480.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics