UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999-2002 *settled* #2

According to this link (which I think may be sketchy) , Prince Andrew can use his HRH title only in "private capacity". What does private capacity mean? Like when he is in the bathroom?
my opinion only

Last edited:
According to this link (which I think may be sketchy) , Prince Andrew can use his HRH title only in "private capacity". What does private capacity mean? Like when he is in the bathroom?
my opinion only
Maybe that he can only be addressed by HRH when among friends and not publically? So he could get a letter from a friend addressed to him as HRH but not from a random mbr of the public, another royal family somewhere in the world or any kind of authority/organisation in the UK or elsewhere?

Just guessing! Might be totally wrong. JMO IMO MOO

my opinion only
He's been talking with the man in the mirror.... telling him he doesn't need to change his waysss

He's been talking with the man in the mirror.... telling him he doesn't need to change his waysss

Leopards don’t change their spots……can’t teach an old dog new tricks……

BUT. Prince Andrew has not been charged or convicted of anything.

Just saying…….it’s a fact.

Last edited:
Last edited:
'He says that details are about to be made public which will change people's perceptions of him,' I'm told. 'He says that it will happen next month.'

'He says that details are about to be made public which will change people's perceptions of him,' I'm told. 'He says that it will happen next month.'

"Ok, Boomer, I won't hold my breath"

The real details are that his Mother has passed and he’s going to do whatever he wants to now. This is his way of trying to weasel back in. MOO

case closed

A photograph that the family of Ghislaine Maxwell believes discredits the Duke of York’s accuser has been made public

The bath that could get Prince Andrew out of hot water

Attachments

• A9D5986A-D32A-420F-89A0-8E3DF88DFD1F.jpeg
    A9D5986A-D32A-420F-89A0-8E3DF88DFD1F.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
case closed

A photograph that the family of Ghislaine Maxwell believes discredits the Duke of York’s accuser has been made public

The bath that could get Prince Andrew out of hot water
Ghislaine Maxwell’s brother Ian says the photo shows ‘conclusively that the bath is too small for any sort of sex frolicking’

Ha Ha, where there's a will, there a way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee
Back