UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999-2002 *settled* #2

PA had this strange affinity with preverts and deviants:
1. JE/GM
2.Harvey W. (Beatrice's wedding)

3.Kevin S. (photo of him sitting on Royal throne!)

It wasnt Beatrices wedding it was her birthday party and Weinsteins girlfriend at the time was a designer and a friend of Fergies and she made Beatrices dress so it does make sense that her and her partner would be there to be fair. I dont think at the time even the gf who ended up marrying him knew what he was. I do get where you are coming from though.

It wasnt Beatrices wedding it was her birthday party and Weinsteins girlfriend at the time was a designer and a friend of Fergies and she made Beatrices dress so it does make sense that her and her partner would be there to be fair. I dont think at the time even the gf who ended up marrying him knew what he was
Ooops!
Thanks! I edited my post.

The most important thing is positive, friendly atmosphere.
No money can recompense nervous breakdown caused by toxic environment.

to be fair a lot of people go there when they have just left school and are their the whole lives. I dont know if you saw the funeral but there were four old guys....they had been their whole working lives....i know what that woman said but most do seem to like working there.

PA had this strange affinity with perverts:
1. JE/GM
2.Harvey W. (Beatrice's birthday)
3.Kevin S. (photo of him sitting on Royal throne!)

I think most people with a busy life know perverts. You might just not know they are perverts as it’s not up for discussion.

I think most people with a busy life know perverts. You might just not know they are perverts as it’s not up for discussion.

Personally, it seems to me that PA spent a lot of time with JE. You don't stay at people's houses if you are casual acquaintances. JMO.

Geez, why would PA stay at JE's house anyway? Is PA some loser couch surfer bud? Yeah, not. There must have been some other reason...hmmm...

Personally, it seems to me that PA spent a lot of time with JE. You don't stay at people's houses if you are casual acquaintances. JMO.

Geez, why would PA stay at JE's house anyway? Is PA some loser couch surfer bud? Yeah, not. There must have been some other reason...hmmm...

PA should have dropped the lot of them, like hot potatoes, if he’s not involved.

He gave them access to Royal properties, perhaps it was reciprocation but I agree, it does not look good for PA.

But that was not the point of my post.

We never really know all about people we think we know.

Prince Andrew’s ‘humiliation’ could be made public – even if he settles out of court

The Duke of York’s deposition could be made public even if he settles out of court, raising the prospect that he will try to make a financial deal with his accuser first.

A seven-hour grilling under oath, by one of the most feared litigators in the US, is the next hurdle that the Duke will have to overcome if his civil case proceeds.

However, legal experts warned he faced the “very real risk” that its contents could eventually become public, either as part of the evidence submitted at trial, unsealed by a court in separate or later proceedings, or even leaked.

the only issue with that is if they are unnamed...they can say anything and it may or may not be true. What I have never understood is why only VG has made these claims against him.

Agreed.

And given how ‘busy’ VG was, why is she not suing the other rich and powerful men who trafficked/abused her?

Seems there were quite a few of them.

Agreed.
And given how ‘busy’ VG was, why is she not suing the other rich and powerful men who trafficked/abused her?
Seems there were quite a few of them.

I think she has tried but not got anywhere ie Dershowitz

This is from a USA Today article dated Sept. 13, 2021
"In 2009, Giuffre and Epstein reached a confidential settlement in a lawsuit she filed against him, which has been sealed ever since. Last month, according to documents on file in federal court, Giuffre dropped her claim of sexual battery she made in a separate lawsuit against lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who formerly represented Epstein, after Dershowitz invoked this part of the 2009 settlement agreement. "

For all we know there could have been others covered by the 2009 Settlement,(Dershowitz was covered by the settlement agreement because he was one of Epstein's attorney) and there could have been others that settled with her with a confidentiality agreement.

Prince Andrew lawsuit: Judge won't OK release of secret settlement

edited to include link

This is from a USA Today article dated Sept. 13, 2021
"In 2009, Giuffre and Epstein reached a confidential settlement in a lawsuit she filed against him, which has been sealed ever since. Last month, according to documents on file in federal court, Giuffre dropped her claim of sexual battery she made in a separate lawsuit against lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who formerly represented Epstein, after Dershowitz invoked this part of the 2009 settlement agreement. "

For all we know there could have been others covered by the 2009 Settlement,(Dershowitz was covered by the settlement agreement because he was one of Epstein's attorney) and there could have been others that settled with her with a confidentiality agreement.

Prince Andrew lawsuit: Judge won't OK release of secret settlement

edited to include link

if i recall correctly I think he is taking action against her still though as he wants to depose Carolynn and Virginias husband and i think her ex bf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuryus
Back