UK - Rebecca Joynes, teacher, accused of sex offence against 2 pupils

From the link above:

"The boy claimed Joynes told him it was
'nearly impossible' for her to get pregnant because she had polycystic ovary syndrome.

But he recalled how the teacher broke the news to him on 'date night'.

He said she had ordered pizza and scattered rose petals and an Ann Summers scratchcard of sexual activities around her flat.

She then presented him with a babygrow that said

'I love my daddy to the moon and back'."

This scene looks like an excerpt from a romantic novel.
(But the hero is a trapped schoolboy).

As if the accused was living in the imaginary world of her own.
(And had power to write the script).

This^^^^ and her constant holding a child's bonnet

make me think AGAIN that a Baby was probably her objective.

IMO this is a psychiatric case.

JMO
It's immensely immature behaviour rather than being a psychiatric issue per se IMO

I think that it's not so much that she's sexually attracted to teenage boys as her preferring teenage boys because she can boss them around/ manipulate them, and they won't call her out on her childish behaviour in the way that someone her own age would. It's a power trip rather than a sexual one IMO

It's immensely immature behaviour rather than being a psychiatric issue per se IMO

I think that it's not so much that she's sexually attracted to teenage boys as her preferring teenage boys because she can boss them around/ manipulate them, and they won't call her out on her childish behaviour in the way that someone her own age would. It's a power trip rather than a sexual one IMO
There are plenty of emotionally vulnerable, pliable men out there of legal age. They may be less commonly reflected in statistics on intimate partner violence, but if all she wanted was a biddable guy she could manipulate into getting her pregnant, she could have found one.

She wanted to rape a child, and so she did.

MOO

There are plenty of emotionally vulnerable, pliable men out there of legal age. They may be less commonly reflected in statistics on intimate partner violence, but if all she wanted was a biddable guy she could manipulate into getting her pregnant, she could have found one.

MOO
Oh please don't get me wrong ... I am not, in any way, shape or form trying to excuse her. She disgusts me just as much as she does you I can assure you.

MOO
I 100% agree with this Iamshadow21, I hope the jury are reminded and instructed when summing up, that regardless of her gender the baby and and all the pink bonnet waving that this is a 30 year old paedophile teacher who raped 2 children (that we know of) and she is sentenced accordingly.

"Inside the twisted minds of female teacher pedos:

Sex predator expert reveals what drives these seemingly harmless women -

and the disturbing warning signs all parents must look out for."

Last edited:
Oh please don't get me wrong ... I am not, in any way, shape or form trying to excuse her. She disgusts me just as much as she does you I can assure you.
I don't have an issue with you personally, please don't think I do by what I said. It's just so often in paederast cases where the perpetrator is female and the victim is male, the things said publicly about the case often try to rationalise what is a predatory, exploitative thing. The age and minor status of the victim is the whole point, the thing that makes it exciting and fun for the perpetrator. If we don't accept it in cases where an adult man rapes a female child, we shouldn't with this, either.

It happens in cases of murder, too. In cases of family annihilation and school shootings and intimate partner murder in particular. People try and come up with a rational explanation that makes the perpetrator acting out extreme violence make sense. When actually, the rationale in the perpetrator's mind isn't anything a non predatory person who cares about others can fathom and make fit into an understandable, ethical context.

MOO

It's very.. I don't know how to put it. I imagine she's still treated like a child, incapable of doing any wrong in Daddy's eyes, no matter what the circumstances. A weird symbiotic relationship that they're both okay with turning a blind eye to things they don't like if it means they can continue getting what they want out of it. I think I'm just imagining things now haha but even if there's nothing sinister there, it's too creepy for my liking. MOO

And once again, no excuses for her. She's a repeat and clearly sees no wrong in her actions. She actually comes across as thinking she's a victim. MOO.

The jury is out! I'm not used to following trials in E&W which actually get done in a decent amount of time and don't go on for ages!

The jury is out! I'm not used to following trials in E&W which actually get done in a decent amount of time and don't go on for ages!

What? No unexplained delays while the Judge/Barristers/Jurors have something more important to do? My Gast is well and truly Flabbered! :eek::eek:

What? No unexplained delays while the Judge/Barristers/Jurors have something more important to do? My Gast is well and truly Flabbered! :eek::eek:
This was yesterday. Both closing speeches were done in an hour each. Summing up can't have taken much more than two. And the jury is out this morning!

14​
T20227370
T20237060​
Rebecca Joynes​
Details:Trial (Part Heard) - Summing Up - 10:47
Trial (Part Heard) - Prosecution Closing Speech - 11:57
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 14:15 - 13:00
Trial (Part Heard) - REBECCA JOYNES; Defence Closing Speech - 14:16
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 15:15 - 15:09
Trial (Part Heard) - Summing Up - 15:20

This was yesterday. Both closing speeches were done in an hour. Summing up can't have taken much more than two. And the jury is out this morning!

14​
T20227370
T20237060​
Rebecca Joynes​
Details:Trial (Part Heard) - Summing Up - 10:47
Trial (Part Heard) - Prosecution Closing Speech - 11:57
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 14:15 - 13:00
Trial (Part Heard) - REBECCA JOYNES; Defence Closing Speech - 14:16
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 15:15 - 15:09
Trial (Part Heard) - Summing Up - 15:20
Can we petition to have all Old Bailey cases moved to Manchester Crown Court please?

This might be the exception, not the rule. Letby was tried in Manchester, and that took ages.
Letby was always going to be long in view of the complexity and number of suspected victims.
I follow the old Bailey trials listing and cannot believe how many trials are ongoing there today.
I actually feel nervous about the result of Peado teacher trial it’s so disgusting beggars belief. Anyone else feel the same?

Letby was always going to be long in view of the complexity and number of suspected victims.
I follow the old Bailey trials listing and cannot believe how many trials are ongoing there today.
I actually feel nervous about the result of Peado teacher trial it’s so disgusting beggars belief. Anyone else feel the same?
I know what I feel the result should be.

But I also know that paederasts rarely receive the sentence they deserve, even when the evidence is overwhelming.

I'm not going to anticipate one way or the other, because so much depends on how the case has been presented, how it has been received by the jury, and on inherent attitudes around this kind of case in society.

This case remains under sub judice, and will do until verdict and/or sentencing. After all that is dealt with, I may have more to say.

MOO

I know what I feel the result should be.

But I also know that paederasts rarely receive the sentence they deserve, even when the evidence is overwhelming.

I'm not going to anticipate one way or the other, because so much depends on how the case has been presented, how it has been received by the jury, and on inherent attitudes around this kind of case in society.

This case remains under sub judice, and will do until verdict and/or sentencing. After all that is dealt with, I may have more to say.

MOO
I have teens the same age so it feels more personal.
Why is she still allowed to be out having broken her bail conditions around contact with minors? I feel she is a huge risk truly believing she is the victim could therefore reoffend.
The baby bonnet is so brazen it’s almost laughable.
Hopefully we will know something soon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back