UT UT - West Valley City, WhtMale 35-55, UP118836, Found in Jordan River, Feb'24

grifyiad

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date Body Found February 17, 2024​

Location West Valley City, Utah 84119​

Estimated Age 35-55​

Sex Male​

Race/Ethnicity White​

Estimated Age Group Adult​

Estimated Year of Death Unknown​

Height Cannot 5'8 / 68 Inches​

Weight Cannot Estimate​

Salt Lake County​

Found On Tribal Land No​

Circumstances of Recovery: Found floating near the bank of the Jordan River in West Valley City. The decedent was stuck in branches and severely decomposed.​

Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction​

Hair Color Unknown​

Eye Color Unknown​

Clothing: Black shirt, blue trousers, brown belt, 2 gray socks, 2 black shoes​

Photos of clothing are on NAMUS, can't post images on this post for some reason.

But the unidentified says under 60 years old
We've seen age estimates be well off before, like Aydil Fontes in Florida. Her description was middle aged, her recon looked about forty. She was eighty. And I don't think she was in the water anywhere near as long as this Doe.

MOO

We've seen age estimates be well off before, like Aydil Fontes in Florida. Her description was middle aged, her recon looked about forty. She was eighty. And I don't think she was in the water anywhere near as long as this Doe.

MOO
I think this UID will end up being a younger guy, per his NAMUS profile he was wearing Retrofit shorts similar to these but in a fish print.

This gentleman is presumed drowned last summer; I can't find that his remains were ever recovered.

The Silver Alert for this man identified his clothing as:
"Donoghue was last seen wearing a blue fleece jacket with a "Buck Knife Collection Club" logo, blue or gray sweatpants, and brown slippers." which is not consistent with the UID.

ETA - the link and the title list 73yo man, but, that was apparently another alert from the same time, and that man was located. The article clearly lists Mr. Donoghue as the man who fell in the river.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back