VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice in the Grammar Goof video, the item being removed from the shed? A gurney or what is it? I had not seen that footage before. At 1:10 of this news clip:

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/16/could-interviews-with-aj-hadsells-adoptive-father-be-used-against-him/

I'm glad to finally see someone bring that up. I noticed it first thing and replayed the video many, many times when it first came out. I couldn't ever quite figure out what it was??? Nobody else brought it up so I basically just dropped it to myself too. It looks very "clean" whatever it is though.

It's in the jailhouse interview

"JF: Just for the record, for this, you obviously know what I mean, no disrespect: You can say with confidence that you have nothing to do with the disappearance of anjelica?

WH: Yes sir, I can say with one hundred percent confidence, and I told them last night."

Does someone have the link to the actual recording of this?

Did anyone notice in the Grammar Goof video, the item being removed from the shed? A gurney or what is it? I had not seen that footage before. At 1:10 of this news clip:

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/16/could-interviews-with-aj-hadsells-adoptive-father-be-used-against-him/

I'm glad to finally see someone bring that up. I noticed it first thing and replayed the video many, many times when it first came out. I couldn't ever quite figure out what it was??? Nobody else brought it up so I basically just dropped it to myself too. It looks very "clean" whatever it is though.

I also noticed it. And, it really is a *mystery* to me, I mean, WHY would they bring it in the shed in the first place and then push it out empty??

I can't imagine that they just stored it in there temporarily? No way! Contamination!

This inquiring mind surely does want to know!

It's in the jailhouse interview

"JF: Just for the record, for this, you obviously know what I mean, no disrespect: You can say with confidence that you have nothing to do with the disappearance of anjelica?

WH: Yes sir, I can say with one hundred percent confidence, and I told them last night."

Does someone have the link to the actual recording of this?

Jailhouse Interview of Wesley Hadsell by Joe Fisher
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/16/could-int...d-against-him/
"Several law enforcement sources are telling NewsChannel 3 that investigators have noted the numerous times Wesley Hadsell spoke of his daughter that way, saying it could be a revealing clue."

Note: "Law enforcement sources are telling"...this is the first time I've heard from anyone other than WH that LE is seriously looking at him as the one who hurt AJ. Obviously we've assumed he was their #1 guy, but LE has been very tightlipped about anything and everything regarding WH except the charges for which he was arrested. Until now, it seems.

I have a feeling LE will be throwing a lot more crumbs our way in the next several days. (And I don't think Joe Fisher will be the one getting the scoop).

Well Suge Knight has bail on a murder and attempted murder case that he is going through right now. Now its a $25 million bail that he can't afford; But none the less he was still granted bail. Also keep in mind that he did 6 years for assault plus he recently assaulted a paparazzi as well as being the #1 poi in Tupac Shakurs death.

But he still has a bail option.

Now let's look at Wes. He is not suspected of killing Tupac Shakur; But he is suspected of killing Anjelica Marie. Now due to his no bail option; It is safe to say that LE has him where they want him and be assured that more charges are coming. Jmo

total speculation here but I noticed LE carrying that item out of the shed in the original coverage of the finding and I thought it looked to be a cut up piece of laminate flooring.

I also noticed it. And, it really is a *mystery* to me, I mean, WHY would they bring it in the shed in the first place and then push it out empty??

I can't imagine that they just stored it in there temporarily? No way! Contamination!

Could it be that white landscaping fencing that we see up next to the shed??

It looks too short to be a gurney to me??

I have to agree. If you are a friend of a friend or family member or attended school but didn't know personally that is different. But to be a complete stranger to anyone at the service is a little too voyeuristic IMO. I apologize if I offend but basing my statement on 6 years of working in a funeral home.

But if you sleuthed this case from day 1 then feel free to walk in there and give Zack, Mel, and Brenchen a hug, flash your Websleuth credentials and pay your respects.

Btw: Make sure that if you see....................or................or...............or.................. Then just give them the dissapointment look for trying to market the alert system during this ordeal.

Jmo. AJ , Zach, Mel, Brenchen, etc needs more people like us there to show support. Jmo

IMO implying she "got what she deserved" is a very big slip, and has tones of **** mentality all over it. Like when a drug dealer takes out a snitch, it's simply what they believe should be done, i.e. "Snitches get stitches". I'm not saying that is for sure what happened, but to me that reads as she did something and got what she deserved. I think him selling drugs and her finding out and telling JH could definitely have happened. I think it's one thing to think you are dating a reformed bad boy, but finding out he is still up to those activities could be the proverbial straw on the camels back!

And no snark at all over here :) I enjoy having theories picked apart bc it narrows the scope, but why do you believe it is a stretch?

ETA: I didn't realize we couldn't use the T word! Learn something new everyday about WS!

I'm with you to a point; first WH had been asked to move out 3 weeks before AJ came home and he admitted to "his increased drug use". He had to explain the scales found in his hotel room. Someone else said he had been selling it all along, but I have no proof of that. Saying she "got what she deserved" and another little slip "Things happened that I couldn't control" and, oh yeah, "she was going to tell on me" - even if that was said by LE, my eyebrows flew up.
Maybe he tried to sell her some and she was going to tell, or as I said in an earlier post, he came over to get his gun/ammo, and they got into an argument about that. She may have yelled at him "You're not supposed to be in the house". He made such a big deal about leaving the truck key, NOT THE HOUSE KEY, so everybody knew he wasn't supposed to be there. Shouldn't he have been at work between 7am-2pm? Or did he go there during his LONG lunch hour. She very well could have argued with her mom earlier about money, we don't know for sure, and that's where the cut up debit card came from (maybe their trash - or maybe WH came over and went through the trash, found a bunch of stuff, card, 2 bras, shorts, jacket). Ok, going way out of the box tonight. I forget to line up my thoughts with a timeline and I'm trying to watch a Jimi Hendrix movie that isn't very accurate! AJ might have liked good music, too. I know I would have liked her. She could have done a lot of things with her life, a good role model. *sighhhhhhhhh*

"I can say with 100%" confidence. Who said that? I heard that somewhere before.
If memory serves, he said that he said with 100% confidence that he told the cops something.
Eta... I really need to read ahead before responding! An appropriate response to the question would have been 'correct. I had nothing to do with Angelicas disappearance.'

Could it be that white landscaping fencing that we see up next to the shed??
Dang, you could be right. Fencing never crossed my mind and it looks about the same length. I wonder what they thought they'd get off left over fencing though (scratching my head).

total speculation here but I noticed LE carrying that item out of the shed in the original coverage of the finding and I thought it looked to be a cut up piece of laminate flooring.

I change my mind, after looking with eyes that saw what you saw AND I think I now see something *flat but loosely covered/wrapped* but no wheels or anything. Thus, no gurney or table on wheels type item.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebeb View Post

it's not a gurney because it looks like it's something large and square covered in white? Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 6.28.34 PM.jpg

I change my mind, after looking with eyes that saw what you saw AND I think I now see something *flat but loosely covered/wrapped* but no wheels or anything. Thus, no gurney or table on wheels type item.

Could it have been a small portable evidence table? One thats been covered up to preserve evidence and keep it away from prying eyes?

**Also in reference to the comment above, it couldnt be that large. Door widths usually average 32 inches inside a home.In comparison this looks smaller.

Notice how the LE officer is turned sideways. If hes close to 6 feet tall then his shoulders would be 40 inches wide on average.

Expected response: Yes sir, I can say with one hundred percent confidence that I had nothing to do with AJ's disappearance, and I told them last night."

Here's his entire response:

WH: Yes sir, I can say with one hundred percent confidence, and I told them last night. I don't know where she is. I don't know if anything happened to her, I don't know what happened to her… they said I speak to her in past tense.. if I say “if” it’s not past tense, you know... I just look at things that are going on right now and it's it's... *fumbling* We’re gonna bring her home. And some people are looking at when I say “if”... I'm not saying “if” we bring her home, we are gonna bring her home. You know, having me here, people are still gonna look for her and the truth will be uncovered.

Notice he never returned to the question - he only tells us what he told detectives - and never fully answered it. Instead, he changed the subject.

BBM
This was probably discussed earlier, but IMO these statements in bold sound like a second party may have been involved, and therefore WH could say he didn't know where she was or what happened to her (that is, if someone else took her body to the Southampton house). I hope we find out the truth soon. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebeb View Post

it's not a gurney because it looks like it's something large and square covered in white? View attachment 73253

I can't tell what that item is, but what is the dark structure to the left of the officer? Could it be part of a deck that has been pulled away from the back of the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15